Jade Rabbit lands on the Moon

The Chinese have upped the ante on space exploration by being the third nation to probe the Moon, just behind us and Russia. Their lander soft landed and deployed a rover, all recorded on camera. They next plan to land an astronaut there and later build a space station all before 2020. After seeing the rover, bedecked with the Chinese flag crawling over Moon’s surface will our politicians reignite the “space race” as we did after the Russians sent Sputnik into orbit? Let’s hope.

Cap’t Jack

I doubt it. Jade Rabbit barely made the news.
Sadly.

I doubt it. Jade Rabbit barely made the news. Sadly.
If it had twerked with a giant foam rubber hand, it'd have been all over the news.

I don’t know about that TA; it’s all over the major news services and Internet sites. Hell, Alex Jones has even uncovered a plot by China (sigh, not again) to nuke Europe, or was it Rissia? According to Jones NASA has even been forbidden to communicate with Chinese scientists. Anyway, the Chinese want to occupy and exploit the moon to the detriment of the U.S. C’mon guys let’s beat 'em to Mars and beyond! Restart the space race.
http://www.infowars.com/chinese-rover-diorama-shows-europe-being-nuked/
Cap’t Jack

I don't know about that TA; it's all over the major news services and Internet sites. Hell, Alex Jones has even uncovered a plot by China (sigh, not again) to nuke Europe, or was it Rissia? According to Jones NASA has even been forbidden to communicate with Chinese scientists. Anyway, the Chinese want to occupy and exploit the moon to the detriment of the U.S. C'mon guys let's beat 'em to Mars and beyond! Restart the space race. http://www.infowars.com/chinese-rover-diorama-shows-europe-being-nuked/ Cap't Jack
Guess they have unobstructed sighting from the moon, earth's horizon is such a spoiler.

I’m tellin ya CC, they’re out to blow up Russia, or is that Mongolia? I can’t tell. That globe, that globe, those continents, it’s, it’s OMG it’s Pangea! The Chinese have found a way to time travel 300 million years into the past and blow it up. So it wasn’t just continental drift after all. Those clever conspiracy nuts were right. Alex Jones, you’re a genius. Jade rabbit was sent to Communize the Moon!
Cap’t Jack

I'm tellin ya CC, they're out to blow up Russia, or is that Mongolia? I can't tell. That globe, that globe, those continents, it's, it's OMG it's Pangea! The Chinese have found a way to time travel 300 million years into the past and blow it up. So it wasn't just continental drift after all. Those clever conspiracy nuts were right. Alex Jones, you're a genius. Jade rabbit was sent to Communize the Moon! Cap't Jack
:red: good catch, and I just assumed it was how they viewed the world from over there. :sick: ;-)