Introducing myself

Hello All, I am here to know new people who possess rational mind and who think critically. I know our human civilization has advanced based on critical thoughts. I also an open minded person having a rational mind. I hope we will be able to share lot of things on the basis of critical analysis that will be a great contribution for our whole human civilization.

Hello All, I am here to know new people who possess rational mind and who think critically. I know our human civilization has advanced based on critical thoughts. I also an open minded person having a rational mind. I hope we will be able to share lot of things on the basis of critical analysis that will be a great contribution for our whole human civilization.
Seems you have the right spirit. Welcome and I am looking forward to your posts.
One more thought. While scientists provide the advancements of ideas and creation of technology, it is business that takes these to the rest of the free world. The unfree world rarely sees anything like the best and often are still without electricity. Hate capitalism is the most ill-informed idea of utopian dreamersoften bolstered by referencing some small economy wholly dependent on the US to thrive. Jeez, JS, way to misrepresent. This is not a hate capitalism forum. (Although many members may recognize the downside of, and berate unbridled capitalism.)
Hey Real-Man, I'm pretty new here too. I've found that in here, just like out in the real world, everyone has a personality and has their own outlook on things. This is an interesting place to hang-out. Welcome and enjoy.