I refuse to believe that slavery was beneficial to blacks I the old south.

A school is teaching its students a very slanted and objectionable interpretation of early American history. I hope this is stopped before to long. I’m amazed it is happening.

I hope this gets a lot of press.

A school is teaching its students a very slanted and objectionable interpretation of early American history. I hope this is stopped before to long. I'm amazed it is happening. http://atlantablackstar.com/2014/07/17/arizona-charter-school-teaching-benefits-slavery-blacks-defends-curriculum/ I hope this gets a lot of press.
It is difficult for me to even give serious consideration to such an absurd claim. As a child, my fater told me, "We are all either fools or damned fools but if you try hard to stay out of the damned category you will get along OK." I'm sure we all know which category those who believe in the "benefits" of slavery belong.

Now we know where Cliven Bundy got his views on slavery. Teaching this to children is immoral.

One look at the founder of the school, Earl Taylor, will tell you everything you need to know about the probable level of education there.
It’s a charter school so it’s state supported. It will be interestng to see what the Arizona Education Department has to say about it.
Lois

How it plays out is likely to rely on how or if it gets picked up by the media. Fox is obviously not going to touch it. But then, you never really know. I guess it could happen that Fox would defend the schools curriculum as it is very Christian and all.

How it plays out is likely to rely on how or if it gets picked up by the media. Fox is obviously not going to touch it. But then, you never really know. I guess it could happen that Fox would defend the schools curriculum as it is very Christian and all.
I don't think even Fox could be that stupid, but I could be wrong.