I have made a perpetual motion device, I'm seeking a 3 million dollar reward.

As for investors, I currently have two offers so stick that middle finger right up your asshole and test those forces of power.
I didn't say you wouldn't find people gullible enough to invest in your perpetual motion device, I said the people on these forums are not that gullible. If you somehow manage to rewrite physics without being a serious scientist then I will apologize to you publicly and buy you dinner at your choice of steak houses in Kansas City. I appreciate that and will take you up on that offer and there will be no need for an apology, just a large steak will do fine. If you order it well done I'll slap you hard. Anything past medium is sacrilege. Medium rare, blood dripping.
Medium rare, blood dripping.
That works well with a good red wine.

Existence is the only perpetual motion machine and Nature gets the eternal free lunch-!
No one knows what happens after the Big Rip and Heat Death, except to say that existence keeps on truckin’.

I'll take a different tack from the others. I'm ready to buy BUT you must first prove it. Show your designs to someone with the experience to evaluate them objectively. I'm sure there are plenty of scientists or researchers who for a few hundred bucks would agree to evaluate your product. Then ask them to post their results to a scientific forum for peer review THEN we'll talk. If you're not willing to do even that, then you're not selling anything more than a goose that can lay golden eggs.
I guess that solved that. :) When I get back from overseas travel in two weeks time (25th) me and my associate will contact you, we have a person with an engineering and bachelor of physical, chemistry, and geology sciences degree, I'm planning an exclusive conference which will include detailed reports from him, my associate and myself soon to be booked at a technology seminar room in the city a short drive from the airport. I've setup a temporarily Unilateral NDA Non-Disclosure Agreement through my attorney after the deal I will patent and sell unless you want a partnership I have future projects I like to show you. We will be providing our prototype machine that will be running and we will demonstrate it's ability to produce electricity with perpetual motion that could charge a battery and run AC devices of an inverter which you can inspect to find only the motor powered by perpetual motion with provided electricity meter, Wattmeter, Amp meters, Capacitance meter, Cos Phi Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum analyser and general multi meter we will pull the device apart and explain all the components, lunch and drinks also provided. :) A live stream will be setup for those who cannot make it to the seminar. After the demonstration we can discuss where you will like to go from there, if you're in any line of manufacturing we can work out a deal I'm seeking an initial starting payment followed by life royalties. Before you get carried away, I doubt "your" person with engineering degrees, etc. would be acceptable to Cuthbert or anyone else here. I'm pretty sure Cuthbert would require experts of his choosing, not yours. And he would likely require that the machine be tested scientifically in a professional, scientific lab. Are you prepared for that? I doubt thst anyone worth his salt will agree to fund you without such testing and expert review. Lois

I wish you guys would stop hurling invective at PedroWA. Why not just let him show his machine and have it examined and tested by independent experts. I, for one, would like to see how it works. Wouldn’t you? You’re chasing him away.
Lois

I wish you guys would stop hurling invective at PedroWA. Why not just let him show his machine and have it examined and tested by independent experts. I, for ine, would like to see how it works. Wouldn't you? You're chasing him away. Lois
What's to see? His machine will not produce more energy than it consumes. Many have tried, all have failed.
I wish you guys would stop hurling invective at PedroWA. Why not just let him show his machine and have it examined and tested by independent experts. I, for ine, would like to see how it works. Wouldn't you? You're chasing him away. Lois
Ya, it would be interesting to see what he thinks will work as a perpetual motion machine. Guys like this will be as evasive and general as possible, ostensibly to protect their invention, but I think we all know it's because there's nothing to reveal.

Someone figured it out

What's to see? His machine will not produce more energy than it consumes. Many have tried, all have failed. I know all that, but he seems so adamant. Why not take him at his word and take a look at it--if he would actually show it, though I doubt he would. Would you, PedroWA? Would you show it to one of us right out in the open?
Ya, it would be interesting to see what he thinks will work as a perpetual motion machine. Guys like this will be as evasive and general as possible, ostensibly to protect their invention, but I think we all know it's because there's nothing to reveal. I know ,but I'd like to put him to the test. He claims to be willing. I'd like to see what happens if an examination is arranged. What do you say, PedroWA? Are you willing?

I doubt we’ll hear from him again. He hasn’t visited these forums since May 26.

I doubt we'll hear from him again. He hasn't visited these forums since May 26.
You may be right. Too bad. We'll probably never see a perpetual motion machine, now. >:(
Too bad. We’ll probably never see a perpetual motion machine, now.
No need to be down. Look around you. We are all part of a perpetual motion machine called existence.
You may be right. Too bad. We'll probably never see a perpetual motion machine, now. >:(
Hey no worries Lois, I did some research. Easy peazie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULy0vly9A2c

Seeking three million for this machine? Hell, if I developed one that truly worked I would seek 3 trillion and I have no doubt I would get it.

I wonder how this project is coming along.
juz cus