I have made a perpetual motion device, I'm seeking a 3 million dollar reward.

Because I like you people I'm going to give a few of you lucky people a discount on my generator.
Boy howdy! I'm excited now. Step right up folks and be the first to waste your money on this perpetual motion machine.

But wait, if you order before midnight tonight, you’ll get a set of ginsu knives, free! (taxes, titles, destination fees and charges may apply, shipping and handling are extra)

But wait, if you order before midnight tonight, you'll get a set of ginsu knives, free! (taxes, titles, destination fees and charges may apply, shipping and handling are extra)
Do I sense a faint trace of sarcasm? :ohh:

I have made a perpetually motionless device. Indeed I have made several dozen of them already. I will sell each one for 2,000 dollars. When you get yours to your home and place it anywhere it will begin being perpetually motionless. I am willing to sell all the patent rights to someone for 3 million dollars.

I haven't broken any laws of physics...
That's good, because it is forbidden to break the laws of physics. Would get you into great trouble. But before I consider to invest in you perpetual machine, I want an official notarial act that you did not break any laws.
I have made a perpetually motionless device. Indeed I have made several dozen of them already. I will sell each one for 2,000 dollars. When you get yours to your home and place it anywhere it will begin being perpetually motionless. I am willing to sell all the patent rights to someone for 3 million dollars.
Teenage kids?

I’ll take a different tack from the others. I’m ready to buy BUT you must first prove it. Show your designs to someone with the experience to evaluate them objectively. I’m sure there are plenty of scientists or researchers who for a few hundred bucks would agree to evaluate your product. Then ask them to post their results to a scientific forum for peer review THEN we’ll talk. If you’re not willing to do even that, then you’re not selling anything more than a goose that can lay golden eggs.

I'll take a different tack from the others. I'm ready to buy BUT you must first prove it. Show your designs to someone with the experience to evaluate them objectively. I'm sure there are plenty of scientists or researchers who for a few hundred bucks would agree to evaluate your product. Then ask them to post their results to a scientific forum for peer review THEN we'll talk. If you're not willing to do even that, then you're not selling anything more than a goose that can lay golden eggs.
I guess that solved that. :)
I'll take a different tack from the others. I'm ready to buy BUT you must first prove it. Show your designs to someone with the experience to evaluate them objectively. I'm sure there are plenty of scientists or researchers who for a few hundred bucks would agree to evaluate your product. Then ask them to post their results to a scientific forum for peer review THEN we'll talk. If you're not willing to do even that, then you're not selling anything more than a goose that can lay golden eggs.
I guess that solved that. :) When I get back from overseas travel in two weeks time (25th) me and my associate will contact you, we have a person with an engineering and bachelor of physical, chemistry, and geology sciences degree, I'm planning an exclusive conference which will include detailed reports from him, my associate and myself soon to be booked at a technology seminar room in the city a short drive from the airport. I've setup a temporarily Unilateral NDA Non-Disclosure Agreement through my attorney after the deal I will patent and sell unless you want a partnership I have future projects I like to show you. We will be providing our prototype machine that will be running and we will demonstrate it's ability to produce electricity with perpetual motion that could charge a battery and run AC devices of an inverter which you can inspect to find only the motor powered by perpetual motion with provided electricity meter, Wattmeter, Amp meters, Capacitance meter, Cos Phi Meter, Oscilloscope, Spectrum analyser and general multi meter we will pull the device apart and explain all the components, lunch and drinks also provided. :) A live stream will be setup for those who cannot make it to the seminar. After the demonstration we can discuss where you will like to go from there, if you're in any line of manufacturing we can work out a deal I'm seeking an initial starting payment followed by life royalties.
... I'm seeking an initial starting payment followed by life royalties.
Love the spammer language in the preceding paragraphs, but this line really cracked me up. You're in the wrong forum dude. Ain't nobody 'round here credulous enough to fall for your nonsense.
Love the spammer language in the preceding paragraphs, but this line really cracked me up. You're in the wrong forum dude. Ain't nobody 'round here credulous enough to fall for your nonsense. The real nonsense is your posts and pessimistic remarks falsifying my invention, people like you are what's wrong with the world, you say it's deluded well why don't you attend the seminar and find out how much of an incorrect asshole you were when the proof is before your eyes. :) Mocks and ridicules I can handle but what frustrates the hell out of me is listening to a fucking idiot who says something does not and will not work with complete refusal when it clearly does before me hahaha, if you don't want to encourage my project then kindly fuck off, the only deluded idiot here is you and I'm here to make a change to fix an energy crisis not to listen to educate babies.
Love the spammer language in the preceding paragraphs, but this line really cracked me up. You're in the wrong forum dude. Ain't nobody 'round here credulous enough to fall for your nonsense. The real nonsense is your posts and pessimistic remarks falsifying my invention, people like you are what's wrong with the world, you say it's deluded well why don't you attend the seminar and find out how much of an incorrect asshole you were when the proof is before your eyes. :) Sure, I'll be right there in the hotel nearby the airport in the city. If you were a serious scientist you wouldn't be posting this on an internet forum, you'd be going through peer review. You are not a serious scientist, you are a crackpot.
Love the spammer language in the preceding paragraphs, but this line really cracked me up. You're in the wrong forum dude. Ain't nobody 'round here credulous enough to fall for your nonsense. The real nonsense is your posts and pessimistic remarks falsifying my invention, people like you are what's wrong with the world, you say it's deluded well why don't you attend the seminar and find out how much of an incorrect asshole you were when the proof is before your eyes. :) Sure, I'll be right there in the hotel nearby the airport in the city. If you were a serious scientist you wouldn't be posting this on an internet forum, you'd be going through peer review. You are not a serious scientist, you are a crackpot. I'm not a "serious scientist"t I never said I was, I'm merely the inventor of a perpetual motion device that no one in the world has ever made before as for going on internet forums, I'm seeking multiple avenues, thanks for the commentary I need a good laugh. I may not have the your correct way of doing things but I do have a working perpetual motion generator that spins and creates electricity and this is the way I'm doing it, don't like it? Kiss my ass I want money not a faggot comentary.

As for investors, I currently have two offers so stick that middle finger right up your asshole and test those forces of power.

All humorous remarks aside, I will be posting the dates and location which the seminar will be held at for selected chosen applicants soon.

As for investors, I currently have two offers so stick that middle finger right up your asshole and test those forces of power.
I didn't say you wouldn't find people gullible enough to invest in your perpetual motion device, I said the people on these forums are not that gullible. If you somehow manage to rewrite physics without being a serious scientist then I will apologize to you publicly and buy you dinner at your choice of steak houses in Kansas City.
I didn't say you wouldn't find people gullible enough to invest in your perpetual motion device, I said the people on these forums are not that gullible. If you somehow manage to rewrite physics without being a serious scientist then I will apologize to you publicly and buy you dinner at your choice of steak houses in Kansas City. I appreciate that and will take you up on that offer and there will be no need for an apology, just a large steak will do fine.
Spoken like a serious scientist
I didn't say you wouldn't find people gullible enough to invest in your perpetual motion device, I said the people on these forums are not that gullible. If you somehow manage to rewrite physics without being a serious scientist then I will apologize to you publicly and buy you dinner at your choice of steak houses in Kansas City. I appreciate that and will take you up on that offer and there will be no need for an apology, just a large steak will do fine. If you order it well done I'll slap you hard. Anything past medium is sacrilege.
Spoken like a serious scientistWell he does seem to have created a perpetual thread, I'll give him that. :-S :cheese: :lol: