How to deal with biker gangs

I have an idea of how Texas should handle the Waco shootout. They should rent or requisition a few acres in Texas (there should be plenty that could be used) for gangs to use to shoot each other, and let 'er rip. it would be easier to clean up the bodies and blood away from towns and we’d all be relieved of at least a fair number of biker gangs. And the cops wouldn’t have to be involved until the shooting stops.
Heck, they could have a shoot-out every week. I’d be happy to contribute to the expenses. "Give fools enough rope . . . "
LL

I have an idea of how Texas should handle the Waco shootout. They should rent or requisition a few acres in Texas (there should be plenty that could be used) for gangs to use to shoot each other, and let 'er rip. it would be easier to clean up the bodies and blood away from towns and we'd all be relieved of at least a fair number of biker gangs. And the cops wouldn't have to be involved until the shooting stops. Heck, they could have a shoot-out every week. I'd be happy to contribute to the expenses. "Give fools enough rope . . . " LL
Great idea, and they could post big signs outside that say "No _____ Scum Allowed". And just have it rotate the name of various biker gangs.

Nine dead over the logo “Texas” on the rival colors.
Cap’t Jack

I have an idea of how Texas should handle the Waco shootout. They should rent or requisition a few acres in Texas (there should be plenty that could be used) for gangs to use to shoot each other, and let 'er rip. it would be easier to clean up the bodies and blood away from towns and we'd all be relieved of at least a fair number of biker gangs. And the cops wouldn't have to be involved until the shooting stops. Heck, they could have a shoot-out every week. I'd be happy to contribute to the expenses. "Give fools enough rope . . . " LL
If you contributed (for expenses) to such events, you could be charged as an accessory, in any resulting murder, as the law stands now. If law enforcement charged you under the RICO Act, they could swoop in and take all of your assets, no questions asked. If there were no liabilities to such a solution, the networks would probably be vying to televise such events as the next top reality show.
If you contributed (for expenses) to such events, you could be charged as an accessory, in any resulting murder, as the law stands now. If law enforcement charged you under the RICO Act, they could swoop in and take all of your assets, no questions asked. If there were no liabilities to such a solution, the networks would probably be vying to televise such events as the next top reality show. I meant I'd be willing to contribute through legitimate taxes. In fact it would probably reduce taxes. Televising it for a reality show is a good idea. I'm sure there would be an audience for it, even if it was on every week, like Demolition Derbies.
Heck, they could have a shoot-out every week. I'd be happy to contribute to the expenses. "Give fools enough rope . . . " LL
Texas could add a line to the tax return for a portion of your taxes to go for that purpose, then you are no more complicit than the state, and I don't believe the state will prosecute itself. Though you would need to be wary of the federal government, they might not look too kindly at the results. How many in the government benefit from the drug trade that these bikers contribute to?
Heck, they could have a shoot-out every week. I'd be happy to contribute to the expenses. "Give fools enough rope . . . " LL
Texas could add a line to the tax return for a portion of your taxes to go for that purpose, then you are no more complicit than the state, and I don't believe the state will prosecute itself. Though you would need to be wary of the federal government, they might not look too kindly at the results. How many in the government benefit from the drug trade that these bikers contribute to? If you want to pass a bill to increase taxes, in Texas, including support for guns, in some way, might help. Speaking of legislation in Texas, it is now illegal for municipalities or localities to restrict fracking. On a more positive note, it looks like the high CBD/low THC marijuana oil will become legal, medicinally, for treatment of certain seizure disorders.

Talk about laws and regulations all you want. It is not the marijuana, alcohol, guns or biker gangs. It is human behavior and bad government. Knowledge is the answer. The education system we have is growing too costly, does not work for everyone and takes many of the productive years away from the every day workers. The internet is one of the best sources of knowledge today. We need to support the American heroes like Eric Snowden to keep this great source of knowledge pure, true and cost effective.
I have been offered sponsorship as a prospect in the Hell’s Angeles and full membership in the Mongols. I didn’t see a need to join the families since I had always worked and had grown out of the fears of surviving on my own.
I can’t help but think that a ninety pound blond waitress could have prevented the shooting. I have seen barmaids throw biker gangs out of bars, where a man or cops would have had a hard time.
Tim, great news about being able to have medicine for those who really need it. A step in the right direction.

Talk about laws and regulations all you want. It is not the marijuana, alcohol, guns or biker gangs. It is human behavior and bad government. Knowledge is the answer. The education system we have is growing too costly, does not work for everyone and takes many of the productive years away from the every day workers. The internet is one of the best sources of knowledge today. We need to support the American heroes like Eric Snowden to keep this great source of knowledge pure, true and cost effective. I have been offered sponsorship as a prospect in the Hell’s Angeles and full membership in the Mongols. I didn't see a need to join the families since I had always worked and had grown out of the fears of surviving on my own. I can’t help but think that a ninety pound blond waitress could have prevented the shooting. I have seen barmaids throw biker gangs out of bars, where a man or cops would have had a hard time. Tim, great news about being able to have medicine for those who really need it. A step in the right direction.
You forgot the part about the small uber-rich, many with infantile intelligence when it comes to anything beyond making money - who have purchased our government leaders for us - up to and including those Supreme Court justices. All with our tacit acceptance, since most of us can't see beyond our egos and immediate personal needs either. :down:

Speaking of our store bought Supreme Court, I am very concerned that they may announce a decision gutting Obamacare, within the next few weeks, that could have some very bad economic repercussions.