Hi

Hi everyone! I’m Windy and I’m from the Philippines. Looking forward to hear from you guys!

we’re looking forward to hearing from you.
Join in the discussion :slight_smile:
What do they think of the America’s presidential campaign and outcome this time around in the Philippines?

We think Trump’s Presidential campaign has gain a lot of his critics just like our current Duterte Administration here in our country. We certainly expected it halfheartedly in a sense that we want to see a better and brighter America from an Asian’s point of view. :slight_smile:

I apologize for my country. Trump figured out how to get the “stupid” vote. I don’t think he believed he would actually win, but he did. Unfortunately, there is no test for being able to vote and no qualifications for President. That’s supposed to make us Democratic, but it worked against us this time.
I’m certainly worried about how Trump’s business interests are going to affect how he deals with your President.

I apologize for my country. Trump figured out how to get the "stupid" vote. I don't think he believed he would actually win, but he did. Unfortunately, there is no test for being able to vote and no qualifications for President. That's supposed to make us Democratic, but it worked against us this time. I'm certainly worried about how Trump's business interests are going to affect how he deals with your President.
I'm worried about how his political ignorance is going to affect how he deals with everything and everyone. I don't see any good coming out of this administration. We'll be lucky to avoid complete disaster.

The damage has been done, all we need to do is be vigilant and be watchful on his administration just like what we’re doing here in our country.