Hello!

Yes lots of things and its all the word of God and all true according to you

You’re entitled to believe what you wish, but since I’m not a Christian Zionist, the links you shared are irrelevant to me.

If you’re concerned about Isreal, you should post in a different forum and in a new thread, not my introductory thread.

I dont understand your denial. You say the Book of Revelation is true.

I said that? Where’s the evidence? Show me.

Shock horror! You say Book of Revelation is not true Yonkey?

I’m fairly certain I’ve never even commented on the Book of Revelations, let alone give my stance on them.

Yes or no?

Are you genuinely asking my opinion this time instead of assuming it?

3rd time . Yes or no?

Ok, first off, the Bible isn’t a science book. I don’t interpret it as fact. I consider it literature.

As for the Book of Revelations, is there truth in there? Possibly. If there is, they obscured it pretty well.

And as for the link you shared, in my opinion, Isreal and Palestine have been at war for a long time. Still no Armageddon. So what makes you think now is any different?

Who said it was a science book. You said its the word of your God.

Which parts of Relevation are true?

No war. One has occupied the other for over 70 years

Who said it was a science book. You said its the word of your God.
You're treating it like one. God didn't write the book -- humans did. It's their interpretation that you're reading and reacting to.
Which parts of Relevation are true?
How should I know? I didn't write them. I wrote the stuff on my website, not the Revelations. Why don't you ask me about that instead?

The book is divinely inspired you say.

How should you know? Because you read the damn book!!!

How should you know? Because you read the damn book!!!
I haven't read the Book of Revelations since Grade 5. It made no sense to me at the time. Should I read it now? Maybe when I have some free time, it would be interesting to decode. ?

Unbelievable . Dont understand it but some parts are true! Logic 101 fail.

Good night

Yep, it’s both true and false. Kinda like that invisible pink Unicorn, eh? ?

johncitizen1 I’ve warned you about trolling and other behaviours and said the next time you’d be banned. Now you want to harass new members and question them on things they didn’t even say. It’s the same thing as trolling. Harassment and trolling are both against the rules. I hate to do this, but this but you have been warned and even told the next you’re banned. This is the next and last time.

Thanks, @mriana! I’m still not even sure why he decided to post in my thread to begin with.

@yonkey

God didn’t write the book — humans did.

I very much agree. I also want to apologize to a problematic member, who’s been banned, and sorry I wasn’t awake during the time it was happening to do something. I’m sure the other moderator feels the same. No one should be attacked or harassed for their beliefs, or assumptions as to their nation of origin or what have you. It’s OK to discuss and ask questions, but harassment is uncalled for. That’s not how CFI is suppose function. I also feel you were attacked right from the beginning when he mentioned the war between Israel and Palestine. It wasn’t your choice/decision to go to war and no one knows what country you are from (unless I missed you saying it somewhere), so that should have not been brought up since it had nothing to do with what you were wanting to discuss. Secondly, I could have also got him for making such assumptions too, now that I think about it, and I’ve done it before with others who go all racist, xenophobic, and crap, even closed a thread because of it. On this forum that is also against the rules too, but I covered the harassment part. I hope you stay and not let the one person cause you to want to leave the forum. I don’t like banning people or closing threads, but I hate racism/sexism/xenophobia/etc even more. Do stay and take a look around the forum and jump into any conversation in which you have thoughts to share. I sincerely hope you return tonight (my night your day, from what I gather) and check out the rest of the forum.

Thanks, @mriana! I’m still not even sure why he decided to post in my thread to begin with.

You’re welcome and I’m not sure either, except he’s been a problem and to me that post about the war was not only harassment, but xenophobia or racism and members on this forum, who have been here a while, know how I feel about those things.