Hello Everyone. Leo from Sydney

Dear All, just joined today and it’s my pleasure to (electronically) meet everyone. Sincerest Regards, Leo

[quote=“leonard.jacob, post:1, topic:8217, full:true”]

Dear All, just joined today and it’s my pleasure to (electronically) meet everyone. Sincerest Regards, Leo

Welcome …looking forward to your posts. Any special hobbies or areas of interest?

Yeah, im a lawyer by trade… but studying archaeology … yourself ?

[quote=“leonard.jacob, post:3, topic:8217, full:true”]

Yeah, im a lawyer by trade… but studying archaeology … yourself ?

Interesting! Archaeology is one of our favorite subjects. With the new sophisticated methods of testing and cataloguing, archaeology can answer so many questions from our past.

Really looking forward to your “discoveries”.

I am not a scientist but very much interested in the role “microtubules” play in the emergent quality of consciousness. ORCH OR is a relatively new approach to research into the possible quantum role MT play in the brain . Stuart Hameroff (anesthesiologist) and Roger Penrose (physicist) are collaborating in this quest.

A microtubule is a self-organizing dipolar coil that transports and stores electrochemical data.

Few people know that the neural network of the body contains trillions of microtubules and related organelles and that they are a common denominator in all Eukaryotic life and thus historically, must be close to the abiogenic emergence of life itself.

A remarkable nano-scale biological machine consisting of two simple tubulins.

Archeology crosses over a lot of our topics. You can’t really avoid it when you are asking why things are the way they are. Are familiar with the idea of humans “domesticating” themselves? I never heard that term applied until I read “Sapiens”.

Nice to meet you. Jump right in and join the conversations.

Oh wow ! im no where as sophisticated as your goodself. im new to science as studied multiple degrees in Finance then Law, started to learn about history, archaeology and became an atheist as soon as i allowed my mind to accept facts. thats when i discovered science to be a beautiful thing. would love to now more about your field of interest as im ashamed to say that by the age of 45, i am only now (very recently) accepting the scientific reality and facts. i was very heavily indoctrinated in religion from the cradle til recently. so i apologise in advance if i dont grasp science as quickly as others. its almost as if im learning this for the first time ever.

Gday lausten,

thank you for your message. being absolutely new to science and archaeology, im ashamed to say that religious indoctrination had my eyes closed to the world til recently, notwithstanding completing 3 tertiary qualifications ( 2 in finance and 1 in law). i just recently begin my archaeological studies as i was grew tired of knowing allot about nothing that wasnt really fact based at all . thats the law as i perceive it anyways. so at this stage , no , its mainly background studies and with home schooling as we are in lock downs in Sydney, its difficult to excel at the easiest of times.

Hello Mriana , many thanks for your welcoming remarks. i very much appreciate the kindness. sincerest regards, Leo