GOP - the totalitarian's approach to "Free Speech"

I started with Republican’s schizophrenia free speech interpretation, but that didn’t fly, it’s simple GOP totalitarianism. Well, also the fulfillment of Newt Gingrich’s plan to destroy all civility between the Republican and Democrats and to establish mob rules.

I thought Chris Hayes produced a pretty good summary of what’s happen under our noses:

How The Right Disguises Their Quest For Power As ‘Free Speech’ Protest

Chris Hayes on what “free speech” means on the American right: “It is all about control—control over speech platforms and control over institutions that the right used to think were on ‘their side,’ but now believe are on ‘the other side.’”

I was trying to figure out where to fit this video.

I think Thomas total inability to recognize the height of hypocrisy in his utterances needs to be spotlighted. Democrats, women, you who don’t this this matters, please wake up, take a closer look, it does matter.

Former U.S. attorney Preet Bharara responds after Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas said the court shouldn’t be “bullied” into delivering a particular result. Thomas was speaking to a group of lawyers after a draft majority opinion overturning Roe. v. Wade leaked.

Since at least Gingrich the GOP has been nothing but deliberately bullying and worst, dishonest and strategically deceptive, back-stabbing, with complete disregard for the fact that in a Democracy the opinion of the freak’n people is supposed to matter.

The government of a supposedly free nation has no right interfering in a woman’s reproductive choices - that’s what totalitarian regimes do.

Authoritarian so and so’s down to the core, …