Google temporary server error (500) numeric code 21

I’ve had this weird thing happening to my Google account a couple times.
“temporary server error (500) numeric code 21”
I can’t access at all. But a short while later it seems OK again.
Anyone know what code 21 is about, I looked at productforums.google dot com
but it actually wasn’t much help in explaining things, or I just don’t comprehend their language and lack the patience to navigate jungles of jargon for the kernels of important information.
Any one know anything about it, is it something that I should be concerned about?
I have been pissing off some serious denialists out in the blogosphere… so I tend to worry about dirty tricks.
Thoughts, suggestions, advice. :-/

You’ve been identified as a potential free thinker and non conformist. I’d suggest you prepare for the free public service of mental reconditioning and proper education. It only hurts the first time.

It’s a server issue. Just make sure you keep all your important emails locally (on your computer) not stored on google’s servers. That’s a good idea anyway. I always have my emails download to my computer so I can back them up. Never rely on the kindness of a corporation.
As for the issue, it isn’t anything you can resolve. I’m sure Google is aware of it and working on it. After my stint as a tech writer I am more surprised when computer networks work properly than when something goes wrong.

I've had this weird thing happening to my Google account a couple times. "temporary server error (500) numeric code 21" I can't access at all. But a short while later it seems OK again. Anyone know what code 21 is about, I looked at productforums.google dot com but it actually wasn't much help in explaining things, or I just don't comprehend their language and lack the patience to navigate jungles of jargon for the kernels of important information. Any one know anything about it, is it something that I should be concerned about? I have been pissing off some serious denialists out in the blogosphere… so I tend to worry about dirty tricks. Thoughts, suggestions, advice. :-/
As I understand it, it is an unknown error in the server's website, not on your computer. There is nothing you can do about it. Only the server's technicians can find the error and attempt to fix it. Lois

Darron, Lois, cool nice to know… I was leaning in that direction too, but figured I’d ask about it.

You've been identified as a potential free thinker and non conformist. I'd suggest you prepare for the free public service of mental reconditioning and proper education. It only hurts the first time. :ahhh:
That's why I keep running :coolhmm: