Good morning CFI

I finally got an answer from an old college buddy and an early photography mentor.
He said he didn’t like either choice, but voted for Trump because he is tired of the corrupt system and career politicians, companies moving manufacturing jobs to Mexico and overseas, illegal immigrant driving down wages in our country, and Trump’s support for 2nd Amendment rights. He also called this election a wake-up call for both sides.

I finally got an answer from an old college buddy and an early photography mentor. He said he didn't like either choice, but voted for Trump because he is tired of the corrupt system and career politicians, companies moving manufacturing jobs to Mexico and overseas, illegal immigrant driving down wages in our country, and Trump's support for 2nd Amendment rights. He also called this election a wake-up call for both sides.
If you have not received the wake up call yet, you are freaking comatose.
The DNC must be passed out. They transparently manipulated the primaries to get Hillary Clinton nominated and Debbie Wasserman-Schulz resigned over the scandal, then Hillary gave her a key volunteer position on her campaign a few days later. I'm getting the feeling the Republicans may have buyer's remorse before Trump's term ends.
The DNC must be passed out. They transparently manipulated the primaries to get Hillary Clinton nominated and Debbie Wasserman-Schulz resigned over the scandal, then Hillary gave her a key volunteer position on her campaign a few days later. I'm getting the feeling the Republicans may have buyer's remorse before Trump's term ends. They are too stupid to have buyer's remorse.

I got another answer from a female college colleague.

I am for Trump because he is not a politician, I believe in border control, a better economy, abolishing Obamacare, getting rid of ISIS (created by our government), and I'd really prefer not to go to war with Russia, just to name a few reasons.