From a WISE Member of one Health Group

Readers need to grasp a central point. What is being called COVID is not one disease. For the most part, it is a relabeling of older traditional lung conditions—flu, COPD, pneumonia, etc.

The relabeling began in Wuhan, and the cause of illness there was not and is not a virus. No one discovered a new virus.

So…what WAS happening in Wuhan, in 2019 and early 2020?

A very common and widespread illness, called pneumonia, was suddenly repackaged as the cardinal symptom of a “new disease,” COVID.

[quote=“joycemartino, post:1, topic:8376”]

A very common and widespread illness, called pneumonia, was suddenly repackaged as the cardinal symptom of a “new disease,” COVID.

And nobody in the entire medical world caught that misrepresentation?
Have you gone completely mad?

Who do you think you are dealing with in the medical world? The picture you paint leaves a choice that the entire medical world consists of Criminals or HS kids.

In actuality, it is you who is listening to quacks and snake-oil salesmen who want your money at cost of your life for all they care.

Wake up!!! You are unintentionally choosing to be the sheeple that is being fleeced!

joycemartino do you have any more interest than preaching misinformation/propaganda? The majority of people here at CFI do not want to have propaganda preached at them. In fact, some of the stuff you are preaching is being fought in court by CFI because it bogus.

CFI forum is a science based community. In fact that is what CFI is about and it’s in the first too paragraphs of the “about/mission” page: https://centerforinquiry.org/about/

The Center for Inquiry strives to foster a secular society based on reason, science, freedom of inquiry, and humanist values.

The Center for Inquiry (CFI) is a 501(c)(3) charitable nonprofit organization dedicated to defending science and critical thinking in examining religion. CFI’s vision is a world in which evidence, science, and compassion—rather than superstition, pseudoscience, or prejudice—guide public policy.

Stop preaching pseudo-science and misinformation, especially since it will get people killed. COVID-19 IS a virus and people ARE dying from it and it is the misinformation and disinformation you are spewing the is getting people killed. Unless you wish to be banned.

I think she has, because she it completely deluded in this crap… like a religiion.

So how many more threads are you going to open trying to spread the same lies and misinformation?

If you haven’t noticed yet, this is not an echo chamber to spread lies and get support for your own desired beliefs.

There are points being made here, but evaluating joyce’s mental health is not one of them. Joyce could be a group of frat brothers who read a couple articles on conspiracy theories and figured out how to imitate a theorists. It’s incredibly easy if you think about it.

I’ve been binging the TV show Manifest. The characters hallucinate short phrases and images and then track down clues. They never solve anything, or the show would be over. It’s fiction, so they actually find things and there really is a shadow government doing things, but, in real life, the entertainment is the same; piece together a phrase here, a YouTube there, and you believe you are solving a mystery.

I watched Manifest (I see Season 4 will be on Netflix). If I recall, Season 2 was kind of poor. It picked up again for Season 3, but nothing to write home about.

I’ll probably watch Season 4 out of a feeling of obligation.

• I felt the same way watching Under the Dome. The TV series sucked, but the book was a good (if not sometimes nasty) observation on the breakdown of a society.

No, I’m not mad, what is going on is the Plan: Project Depopulation.

Get it people, you wake up. And again, the strong will survive, the weak aka Sheeple, will perish. That is the Plan.

[quote=“joycemartino, post:8, topic:8376”]

Get it people, you wake up. And again, the strong will survive, the weak aka Sheeple, will perish. That is the Plan.

No that is Natural Selection, without modern medicine.

You don’t even know the definition of “sheeple”. It has nothing to do with strong or weak,
It has to do with being easily led.

You seem to be an example of a strong sheeple.
Very stubborn in your refusal to trust the self-controlling medical establishment, because you adore some snake-oil salesman.

1 Like

I think it’s more like a religion she’s involved in and she is attempting to evangelize her religion.

Pneumonia can be diagnosed and treated easily. This definitely something else.

[quote=“joycemartino, post:1, topic:8376”]

Yes, you are correct. “Pneumonia” is a generic term for lung disease. It is the different causes of pneumonia that necessitate radically different treatments.

Causes of Pneumonia | CDC

Viruses, bacteria, and fungi can all cause pneumonia. In the United States, common causes of viral pneumonia are influenza, respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), and SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID-19). A common cause of bacterial pneumonia is Streptococcus pneumoniae (pneumococcus).

The following all cause pneumonia, but require different treatment.

COVID-19
Human Metapneumovirus (HMPV) Infection
Human Parainfluenza Virus (HPIV) Infection
Influenza (Flu)
Legionnaires’ disease
Mycoplasma pneumoniae
Pneumococcal Disease
Pneumocystis Pneumonia
Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) Infection
Rhinovirus Infection

Here are a few illustrations of different lung infectants
image !

Corona virus;

Anyone who tells you they are all the same, IS LYING!

1 Like

No, I’m not mad, what is going on is the Plan: Project Depopulation.

How about,
paranoid, delusional, hateful, incurious, uneducated, saddled with blinders, disgusting to listen to, lost within your own bubble mind.