Forum moderation

does anyone know about how long it takes for a new post that is held for moderation?

years ago when I was a member when we were using an older system that had a few quirks for example, seems like almost everything was suspected spam and your post would be discarded.

Why are you asking this question? Are you unable to submit post your messages after hitting the “Submit” button? It happens. For some strange reason, messages won’t get posted and appear after you hit the “Submit” button. Not always, but often enough to annoy.

Because I submitted my post and it went to moderate. Just wondering about how much time it takes to process through moderation review.

Because I submitted my post and it went to moderation. Just wondering about how much time it takes to process through moderation review.

Depends. Has Mr. Green been here lately?

Thank you Lausten my post has been approved. Did Mr. Green do that? Can you tell me how to use blockquote in this system?

It takes a long as for a mod to either check their email to see a post has been flagged for moderation or come to the forum and see any messages that have been flagged for moderation.

As for block quote, you hit the b-quote then [copy and] paste your quote after that and then hit b-quote again. That’s it.