First post introduction and discussion question

oops, :red: that’s two, but they are related.

…. Having said all that, here goes: Do humans have free will that can supersede their determining factors? (Don't throw things!) Lois ;)
Have you ever considered you're asking the wrong question? ;-)
oops, :red: that's two, but they are related.
That's ok. At least we know the single most important answer: "love" and "42". oops, that's two, too.
…. Having said all that, here goes: Do humans have free will that can supersede their determining factors? (Don't throw things!) Lois ;)
Have you ever considered you're asking the wrong question? ;-) Sure. What's the right one? How about, "Where can I get good, legal weed?"
Have you ever considered you're asking the wrong question? ;-) Sure. What's the right one? How about, "Where can I get good, legal weed?" Oh! Oh! I know, I know! ... (is it) Colorado?
Have you ever considered you're asking the wrong question? ;-) Sure. What's the right one? How about, "Where can I get good, legal weed?" Oh! Oh! I know, I know! ... (is it) Colorado? LOL, I just heard a story of a college football player who was drafted but was traded, because of a marijuaba related incident. Guess who picked him up? The Denver Broncos of course.... :-)
Have you ever considered you're asking the wrong question? ;-) Sure. What's the right one? How about, "Where can I get good, legal weed?" Oh! Oh! I know, I know! ... (is it) Colorado? LOL, I just heard a story of a college football player who was drafted but was traded, because of a marijuaba related incident. Guess who picked him up? The Denver Broncos of course.... :-) Of course!
Have you ever considered you're asking the wrong question? ;-) Sure. What's the right one? How about, "Where can I get good, legal weed?" Oh! Oh! I know, I know! ... (is it) Colorado? LOL, I just heard a story of a college football player who was drafted but was traded, because of a marijuaba related incident. Guess who picked him up? The Denver Broncos of course.... :-) Pro-Football players (who are subject to head injuries) are among the least who should be banned from using marijuana. It is not performance enhancing (i.e., does not provide an advantage in playing football, itself). But it does contain CBD which has neuro-protective qualities. So good for the Broncos. Actually, the Cowboys got a possibly premier player who dropped in the draft because of a positive marijuana test. Actually Texas is now considering a bill that would allow a high-CBD/negligible-THC cannabis for treatment of certain medical disorders. The football player might not be interested, however, as such a strain would not produce any noticeable "high".
oops, :red: that's two, but they are related.
That's ok. At least we know the single most important answer: "love" and "42". oops, that's two, too. 42 or 4:20 ? :)

Sorry Lois but you’re not even close.
But I still love you.
Sometimes the hide-i-est things are in plainest sight.

Have you ever considered you're asking the wrong question? ;-) Sure. What's the right one? How about, "Where can I get good, legal weed?" Oh! Oh! I know, I know! ... (is it) Colorado? LOL, I just heard a story of a college football player who was drafted but was traded, because of a marijuaba related incident. Guess who picked him up? The Denver Broncos of course.... :-) Pro-Football players (who are subject to head injuries) are among the least who should be banned from using marijuana. It is not performance enhancing (i.e., does not provide an advantage in playing football, itself). But it does contain CBD which has neuro-protective qualities. So good for the Broncos. Actually, the Cowboys got a possibly premier player who dropped in the draft because of a positive marijuana test. Actually Texas is now considering a bill that would allow a high-CBD/negligible-THC cannabis for treatment of certain medical disorders. The football player might not be interested, however, as such a strain would not produce any noticeable "high". Testing labs are finally beginning to have access to research maijuana (I believe it is stiil classified as a type 1 drug along with herion, etc.) But I have already seen a growing list of positive news from the use of the plant, both for its medicinal properties but also for just about everything from building materials to soft linens, all contained in an eco-friendly plant which can be grown almost anywhere with minimal care or moisture requirements. Oh I forgot, it's also an excellent CO2 scrubber.
Have you ever considered you're asking the wrong question? ;-) Sure. What's the right one? How about, "Where can I get good, legal weed?" Oh! Oh! I know, I know! ... (is it) Colorado? LOL, I just heard a story of a college football player who was drafted but was traded, because of a marijuaba related incident. Guess who picked him up? The Denver Broncos of course.... :-) Pro-Football players (who are subject to head injuries) are among the least who should be banned from using marijuana. It is not performance enhancing (i.e., does not provide an advantage in playing football, itself). But it does contain CBD which has neuro-protective qualities. So good for the Broncos. Actually, the Cowboys got a possibly premier player who dropped in the draft because of a positive marijuana test. Actually Texas is now considering a bill that would allow a high-CBD/negligible-THC cannabis for treatment of certain medical disorders. The football player might not be interested, however, as such a strain would not produce any noticeable "high". Will wonders never cease?.. :roll:
Have you ever considered you're asking the wrong question? ;-) Sure. What's the right one? How about, "Where can I get good, legal weed?" Oh! Oh! I know, I know! ... (is it) Colorado? LOL, I just heard a story of a college football player who was drafted but was traded, because of a marijuaba related incident. Guess who picked him up? The Denver Broncos of course.... :-) Pro-Football players (who are subject to head injuries) are among the least who should be banned from using marijuana. It is not performance enhancing (i.e., does not provide an advantage in playing football, itself). But it does contain CBD which has neuro-protective qualities. So good for the Broncos. Actually, the Cowboys got a possibly premier player who dropped in the draft because of a positive marijuana test. Actually Texas is now considering a bill that would allow a high-CBD/negligible-THC cannabis for treatment of certain medical disorders. The football player might not be interested, however, as such a strain would not produce any noticeable "high". Will wonders never cease?.. :roll: If wonders ever cease, we will be exceedingly bored.
TimB, If wonders ever cease, we will be exceedingly bored.
And when we get bored we have to invent wonders, just to keep our minds well grounded... :bug: .
TimB, If wonders ever cease, we will be exceedingly bored.
And when we get bored we have to invent wonders, just to keep our minds well grounded... :bug: .
Indeed. We just have to keep straight, which wonders are fiction, and which are true (and possibly, therefore, stranger than fiction).
Sorry Lois but you're not even close. But I still love you. Sometimes the hide-i-est things are in plainest sight.
All's right with the world then! ;) Lois
Have you ever considered you're asking the wrong question? ;-) Sure. What's the right one? How about, "Where can I get good, legal weed?" Oh! Oh! I know, I know! ... (is it) Colorado? LOL, I just heard a story of a college football player who was drafted but was traded, because of a marijuaba related incident. Guess who picked him up? The Denver Broncos of course.... :-) Pro-Football players (who are subject to head injuries) are among the least who should be banned from using marijuana. It is not performance enhancing (i.e., does not provide an advantage in playing football, itself). But it does contain CBD which has neuro-protective qualities. So good for the Broncos. Actually, the Cowboys got a possibly premier player who dropped in the draft because of a positive marijuana test. Actually Texas is now considering a bill that would allow a high-CBD/negligible-THC cannabis for treatment of certain medical disorders. The football player might not be interested, however, as such a strain would not produce any noticeable "high". Testing labs are finally beginning to have access to research maijuana (I believe it is stiil classified as a type 1 drug along with herion, etc.) But I have already seen a growing list of positive news from the use of the plant, both for its medicinal properties but also for just about everything from building materials to soft linens, all contained in an eco-friendly plant which can be grown almost anywhere with minimal care or moisture requirements. Oh I forgot, it's also an excellent CO2 scrubber. Research is still limited by marijuana being classified as a schedule 1 narcotic. Government approved studies are limited to studying the strain that is produced by a single approved university. We know from an overwhelming amount of information via personal reports, that various strains have various psychoactive effects. The differing levels of the cannabinoids within each strain might also have varying medicinal effects. With marijuana being touted as a medicine for PTSD sufferers and a sundry of other medical problems, there is a pathetically insufficient amount of research being done. (It is also possible that marijuana has very limited medicinal efficacy. We won't know without proper research.) It is imperative that the federal govt declassify marijuana as a schedule 1 drug. I think that physicians would be in the forefront calling for such research, if it weren't for the possibility of being associated, by the public, with the pot culture (which is still viewed rather pejoratively among mainstream Americans).
Have you ever considered you're asking the wrong question? ;-) Sure. What's the right one? How about, "Where can I get good, legal weed?" Oh! Oh! I know, I know! ... (is it) Colorado? LOL, I just heard a story of a college football player who was drafted but was traded, because of a marijuaba related incident. Guess who picked him up? The Denver Broncos of course.... :-) Pro-Football players (who are subject to head injuries) are among the least who should be banned from using marijuana. It is not performance enhancing (i.e., does not provide an advantage in playing football, itself). But it does contain CBD which has neuro-protective qualities. So good for the Broncos. Actually, the Cowboys got a possibly premier player who dropped in the draft because of a positive marijuana test. Actually Texas is now considering a bill that would allow a high-CBD/negligible-THC cannabis for treatment of certain medical disorders. The football player might not be interested, however, as such a strain would not produce any noticeable "high". Testing labs are finally beginning to have access to research maijuana (I believe it is stiil classified as a type 1 drug along with herion, etc.) But I have already seen a growing list of positive news from the use of the plant, both for its medicinal properties but also for just about everything from building materials to soft linens, all contained in an eco-friendly plant which can be grown almost anywhere with minimal care or moisture requirements. Oh I forgot, it's also an excellent CO2 scrubber. Research is still limited by marijuana being classified as a schedule 1 narcotic. Government approved studies are limited to studying the strain that is produced by a single approved university. We know from an overwhelming amount of information via personal reports, that various strains have various psychoactive effects. The differing levels of the cannabinoids within each strain might also have varying medicinal effects. With marijuana being touted as a medicine for PTSD sufferers and a sundry of other medical problems, there is a pathetically insufficient amount of research being done. (It is also possible that marijuana has very limited medicinal efficacy. We won't know without proper research.) It is imperative that the federal govt declassify marijuana as a schedule 1 drug. I think that physicians would be in the forefront calling for such research, if it weren't for the possibility of being associated, by the public, with the pot culture (which is still viewed rather pejoratively among mainstream Americans). Yes, it is rediculous to lump this most versatile plant in with class 1 drugs. There is absolutely no comparison between heroin or any of the powerfully addictive prescription drugs. http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/21-health-benefits-of-marijuana/ar-AAboNFC