First Military Strike of this Administration

Centre for acceptance and compliance rather than CFI
You might find the Center for Denial and Baseless Theories in the Trump.delusion domain.

Becoming an activist isn’t acceptance and compliance. It’s quite the opposite.

Uncle Joe murdered the people fighting against ISIS. I would say thats helping ISIS, wouldnt you?

The members of Public Mobility Units (PMU) are citizen volunteers who learned how to fight the Takfiri terrorists (AlQueda, Daesh, ISIS, Boko Harem, etc.). Takfiri are the cruel extremists out of KSA. Iran and Iraq worked together to push the terrorists out of Iraq and areas of Syria.

What evidence do you have that it was the Hashed al-Shaabi, or Popular Mobilization Forces, and what gives US the right to invade another country’s airspace and bomb it, and umm … why is the US still in Iraq??

These questions might be too big for this thread. The point is Biden does not have the will or the ability to do anything different in the Middle East and will likely continue the same policies of the Obama administration. If so, things will get worse.

“Becoming an activist isn’t acceptance and compliance. It’s quite the opposite.”

You. Youre the sycophant and loyalist to the political establishment. Unquestioning of what is being reported in established media and what you are being told by authorities within the military.

People like you are the epitome of the direct opposite to what CFI claims it stands for, being - one of inquiry.

Oneguy - troops didnt leave syria afganistan or iraq under trump. Bases round the world still in place under trump. Funding of military increased under trump.

Same same. Remember Soleimani?

You. Youre the sycophant and loyalist to the political establishment. Unquestioning of what is being reported in established media and what you are being told by authorities within the military.

People like you are the epitome of the direct opposite to what CFI claims it stands for, being – one of inquiry.

Sitting in your own little corner of the world making up baseless fantasies about why or why not somebody did something is hardly inquiry.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar

Here - lets start one: Trump didn’t reveal that he got the Vax in Jan because he hoped that if he died from it his fan-base would call it an assassination, rise up and rename the USA to Trump Nation. Not that he’s a two-faced, lying coward.

Prove me wrong.

one of inquiry.
OK. So let's follow your fantasy.

WHY is the US helping ISIS in Syria, as you so proclaim?

@missinggirl

You. Youre the sycophant and loyalist to the political establishment.

I don’t see how when I am an activist and speak out against such things via petitions, letter writing, joining groups who fight against what I want to fight against, etc etc. That doesn’t sound like being even a loyalist to the political establishment. I don’t think you know what sycophant and loyalist means.

Unquestioning of what is being reported in established media and what you are being told by authorities within the military.

I wouldn’t call being an activist unquestioning.

People like you are the epitome of the direct opposite to what CFI claims it stands for, being – one of inquiry.

Actually, CFI does some activism too. Being an activist is not the complete opposite of what CFI claims.

You. -- missing girl
I've been reading this thread, but don't feel like jumping in. I'm not following any logical steps to how you reach your conclusions missing girl. Often what happens in these situations is someone like you finally posts the sources of their information, and then we can see why we disagree with your conclusions. You are starting with conclusions, then making accusations about people based on those. We obviously are starting with a different set of underlying assumptions, what some might call "facts".

"OK. So let’s follow your fantasy.

WHY is the US helping ISIS in Syria, as you so proclaim?"

Mr Head - pot calling the kettle black with regards to your fantasy labelling. Russia and Iran have kicked ISIS out of Syria. Its ISIS in iraq thats being fought against by Iraq and Iranian forces

Read a book.

“OK. So let’s follow your fantasy.

WHY is the US helping ISIS in Syria, as you so proclaim?”

Mr Head – pot calling the kettle black with regards to your fantasy labelling. Russia and Iran have kicked ISIS out of Syria. Its ISIS in iraq thats being fought against by Iraq and Iranian forces

Read a book.

In posts 341097 and 341129 you said they were fighting in Syria.

Aside from your confusion, you still haven’t answered any questions.

Yes their bases are in Syria close to the iraq border. Fighting ISIS in iraq and those coming over the border

You still havent answered my question on whether you swallowed the wmd line?

swallowed - mg
You keep using that word.

A favorite of yours?

Or are you trying to bait me into saying something crude?

Do you view yourself a master at that?

Swallowed as in hook line and sinker

missinggirl hasn’t said anything, hasn’t answered any questions, thinks we can sit here in this form to solve the issue, and doesn’t want to be an activist because that apparently means to her one is a loyalist to the political establishment and a sycophant. I really think she’s a complaining couch potato who doesn’t want to get up and become an activist that protests against military actions.

missinggirl hasn’t said anything, hasn’t answered any questions, thinks we can sit here in this form to solve the issue, and doesn’t want to be an activist because that apparently means to her one is a loyalist to the political establishment and a sycophant. I really think she’s a complaining couch potato who doesn’t want to get up and become an activist that protests against military actions.
Or a troll ...

Or a troll …

Yes, that too maybe the case.

You asked me to go on and provide info on who was bombed and explain how US is helping ISIS and I did.

Read a book. -- missing
Hey, that's my line. Any titles you can suggest?