First Military Strike of this Administration

All good then for china russia to occupy US. Legal.
Let 'em try.

What’s your point?

You didn’t answer my question.

Let them try and it perfectly legal to do so according to your logic.

Kirby made the claim. You believe him without evidence. You dont see a problem here?

Kirby made the claim. You believe him without evidence. You dont see a problem here?
Apparently Kirby has access to more information than I do.

What is your evidence to the contrary?

Apparently no access for me and you. Do you regularly believe what people tell you without them demonstrating it is true?

Apparently no access for me and you. Do you regularly believe what people tell you without them demonstrating it is true?
You've provided no counter evidence.

So, yes. I would take the word of a Pentagon press secretary over some anonymous internet poster.

You’ve provided no counter evidence.

So, yes. I would take the word of a Pentagon press secretary over some anonymous internet poster.

I’m with @mrmhead on this. Add to that, 22 dead doesn’t compare to how many the dotard killed with COVID and at the border. COVID alone he killed far more U.S. citizens than that and seriously doubt the airstrike killed over 500,000 people. Yes, all of those deaths are on the dotard because he refused to take action do what needed to be done concerning the pandemic.

Mr Head - why do believe things without evidence? Did you swallow the wmd line?

Sounds like Mriana is on a whataboutism trope. Sounds comfortable in helping ISIS.

Sorry, I missed this one:

@thatoneguy

Trump was quicker. – mrm
How so? – tog

The Raid on Yakla was a United States/United Arab Emirates military operation carried out on January 29, 2017 in al-Ghayil, a village in the Yakla area of the Al Bayda Governorate of central Yemen,[10][11] during the Yemeni Civil War (2014–present). Authorized by US President Donald Trump,[12]
Between 10[8] and 30 civilians[9] (including Nawar al-Awlaki, the eight-year-old American daughter of the deceased alleged al-Qaeda preacher Anwar al-Awlaki) were killed in the raid along with up to 14 al-Qaeda fighters, as well as American Navy SEAL William Owens.[14]
Raid on Yakla – Wikipedia

Got me there.

Fortunately Trump disengaged us somewhat from the region. Chances are slim Biden will continue that as he is following the Obama admin foreign policy.

Sounds like Mriana is on a whataboutism trope. Sounds comfortable in helping ISIS.

Nope, not about “whataboutism”. It is true the dotard has killed far more than President Biden has. Shoot, he killed more than Obama and Biden put together. I do not believe President Biden is helping ISIS.

Uncle Joe murdered the people fighting against ISIS. I would say thats helping ISIS, wouldnt you?

The members of Public Mobility Units (PMU) are citizen volunteers who learned how to fight the Takfiri terrorists (AlQueda, Daesh, ISIS, Boko Harem, etc.). Takfiri are the cruel extremists out of KSA. Iran and Iraq worked together to push the terrorists out of Iraq and areas of Syria.

No, I would not because the Shia attacked the U.S. and you would see this if you followed the links in the article.

Iranian-backed Iraqi militias were most likely behind a deadly rocket barrage on a U.S.-led coalition base in northern Iraq earlier this week, but it's not clear whether Iran had any role in directing the attack, experts and a U.S. official said on Friday.

The attack on Irbil on Monday in the semi-autonomous Kurdish region of Iraq bore the telltale signs of the Shiite militias supported by Iran, with tactics, weapons and online posts that resembled previous assaults on U.S. targets in Iraq, a current U.S. official, a former senior U.S. diplomat, and a regional expert told NBC News.

"This was a seriously planned attack using the military experience that Shia militias have gained over the past decade in the fight against ISIS and the training from Iran, and using weapons, almost certainly supplied by Iran," the former diplomat said.

You can read the rest of it yourself, but the military strike had nothing to do with helping ISIS when Shia or Shiites attack us. It’s not helping ISIS, but our military defending themselves and the U.S.

What evidence do you have that it was the Hashed al-Shaabi, or Popular Mobilization Forces, and what gives US the right to invade another country’s airspace and bomb it, and umm … why is the US still in Iraq??

@missinggirl 1. I only showed you what the news report said. 2. Maybe you need to be asking the reporter who reported the info what evidence he has. 3. Maybe you also need to ask the U.S. government or the military what right they have to invade another country. 4. The article didn’t say anything about invasion. That is your interpretation. There is a difference between defending/protecting and invasion. Did the U.S. have no right to invade Germany and Japan in WWII? Did the U.S. and other countries have not right to invade Germany and free the Holocaust victims? 5. As to why the U.S. is still in Iraq, that is also another question you need to be asking our military, not this forum (unless we have people serving in the arm forces). 6. You are asking questions that most of us on this forum do not have the answers to, but I already gave you my answer about war (I’m anti-war in case it went over your head like planes). I only told you what was in the article. I don’t have answers to your questions and if you want answers, ask the right people, which isn’t many of us on this forum. You need to ask the military or write President Biden and ask him via the White House website. You want to practice activism, then to the sources you want answers from and tell them why you think they are wrong.

Ask the reporter that you yourself would never ask? Anti war? Youre coming across strongly as an apologist for imperialist aggression here

@missinggirl 1. I’m not as into the subject as you are. 2. I’m not apologizing for anything. I already told you my stance, which is anti-war, and telling you the stance of those who took military actions. I can’t tell you anything more, so you’ll have to ask the right people to get more details to their answers. If you don’t like their answers, then I don’t know what to tell you, except become an activist.

You accept thier answers without question. Hardly a skeptical rational mind supplemented by equating what the US is doing in iraq and Syria with WW2.

The members of Public Mobility Units (PMU) are citizen volunteers who learned how to fight the Takfiri terrorists (AlQueda, Daesh, ISIS, Boko Harem, etc.). Takfiri are the cruel extremists out of KSA. Iran and Iraq worked together to push the terrorists out of Iraq and areas of Syria. - mg
Where did you get that "information" from? Are you over there personally talking to them? Or are you just willfully, blindly believing something you read somewhere on the internet?

@missinggirl

You accept thier answers without question. Hardly a skeptical rational mind supplemented by equating what the US is doing in iraq and Syria with WW2.

As I said, if you don’t like what you’re seeing and hearing from your politicians, write them, sign petitions, become an activists to fight it. I can’t promise you things will change though, at least not in our lifetimes, but maybe in the future it will.

Centre for acceptance and compliance rather than CFI