First Military Strike of this Administration

Cuthbert - how many did you say Uncle Joe killed in this bombing?

I’m sure it wasn’t as many as the dotard killed at the border or with COVID.

The US is acting as ISIS 's defacto military airwing

Thats just great Mriana

@missinggirl I don’t understand your comment. How is the U.S. acting as ISIS?

Do you know who they bombed Mriana? It would pay to some research before you off on your high horse

I’m not on any high horse, I was asking how the U.S. is acting like ISIS? It’s a simple question, which apparently you can’t answer because you come up with accusations, instead of answering it.

And i asked you a question as a pathway to answer your question

@missinggirl I do not see any question from you to me or a question at all. You asked Cuthbert a question, but other than that, you did not ask me any question. I, on the other hand, asked you directly, twice and it was an obvious question and could not be mistaken for not being a question. You answered me with basically the same question I was asking you. In order to answer my question, you’d have to answer the who was bombed, besides why you think the U.S. is acting like ISIS. You can’t answer that without having the who, what, where, and when. So give it a rest and stop answering a question with a question.

@missinggirl. Do you know who they bombed Mriana?
In a sincere discussion this is the point where you would share some of that information and provide sources.

What you’re doing is a form of teasing, for your own self-entertainment.

@missinggirl And i asked you a question as a pathway to answer your question
Well, so where's that answer? What's the point of the teasing silent cliff hanger?

@missingirl said: And i asked you a question as a pathway to answer your question

Well, so where’s that answer? What’s the point of the teasing silent cliff hanger?
@missingirl, passive aggressive debate is often used in social fora. In a forum such as CFI that is not good form. I get the impression you can do much better.

Sorry, I missed this one:

@thatoneguy

Trump was quicker. - mrm How so? - tog

The Raid on Yakla was a United States/United Arab Emirates military operation carried out on January 29, 2017 in al-Ghayil, a village in the Yakla area of the Al Bayda Governorate of central Yemen,[10][11] during the Yemeni Civil War (2014–present). Authorized by US President Donald Trump,[12]

Between 10[8] and 30 civilians[9] (including Nawar al-Awlaki, the eight-year-old American daughter of the deceased alleged al-Qaeda preacher Anwar al-Awlaki) were killed in the raid along with up to 14 al-Qaeda fighters, as well as American Navy SEAL William Owens.[14]
Raid on Yakla - Wikipedia

Do you know who they bombed -mg

I don’t think the enemy of my enemy’s friend is my friends enemy … or whatever - play’s well in the Middle East.

Unable to look things up?? Or unwilling?

US acting a ISIS proxies…

The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that the strike had killed 22 fighters from the Hashed al-Shaabi, or Popular Mobilization Forces, an official arm of Iraq’s military, which was sent into Syria to combat ISIS. More fighters were wounded, and the death toll is likely to rise.

The UK-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights reported that the strike had killed 22 fighters from the Hashed al-Shaabi, or Popular Mobilization Forces, an official arm of Iraq’s military, which was sent into Syria to combat ISIS. More fighters were wounded, and the death toll is likely to rise.

and continue…

The buildings were located in Abu Kamal, near the Iraqi border, a location known as a hub for the Iraqi Shiite militias supported by Iran, he said.

“This location is known to facilitate Iranian-aligned militia group activity,” Kirby said.

On kirby - He says this without any evidence, once again. Same tired line for warmongering.

And besides, who gave the US permission to enter syria and bomb her?

@missinggirl

On kirby – He says this without any evidence, once again.
Do you have evidence to the contrary?

All quiet on the illegal entry of a soveriegn country by the US

All quiet on the illegal entry of a soveriegn country by the US
Yup.

No problem there. Been there, done that.

All good then for china russia to occupy US. Legal.