Fiona Hill

Tim: I believe that T rump’s leaving the office is a requisite 1st step to the redemption of our nation.
I saw Obama as an idiot. I accepted his right to be President not once but twice because you wanted him to run the USA and there were more people agreeing with you than with me. Obama didn't have a power base, no money, no experience, no clue and a subprime mortgage holder when he was picked to run for the Democrat Party. He was a face man, the right package to sell to folks like you. Ok, you won. This time around, you won't let me win. And you call that redemption of the nation. What nation do you think this is? Thailand?

Just like that Obama is an idiot, so trump is your hero.

What the hell do you see in the Me First con-artist?

Oh but you love trump with his power base, Russian oligarchs who are Putin’s puppets.

His home base is built on reality TV and weaponized Social Media on steroids along with complete contempt for honestly or truth that only the Russians could love. And a great manipulator, the politics of fear and resentment - sounds like a real national loser.

Trump has a fortune but all of it has strings attached and the Russian seem to be holding most of them.

Trump has no experience, no clue and can’t read above comic book level and he needs to take his direction from FOX News

Why do love the guy?

As for his vindictive idiot moves, you don’t think there’s going to be more blow back for all the shit he’s pulling on others? Lordie lordie and you folks talk about others with no brains.

T rump won with an asterisk. He did not win the popular vote and he had help from Russia (in OUR election). Now he has used the power of his office in breaking the law while trying to arrange to win the next election. So if he “wins” the next election there will be another asterisk.

Obama did not spend his entire terms of office campaigning and ginning up his political base with unceasing lies to despise the opposition . T rump has.

What do YOU think this is? Russia?

What the hell is T rump going to do with his time in a 2nd term? Will he continue to have his big T rump campaign rallies, even though it is supposedly his last term? I think that he desperately needs those rallies to feed his insatiable ego.

Tim: What the hell is T rump going to do with his time in a 2nd term?
It all depends on how Congress shakes out. If Trump retains the senate and wins back the house in a mother-of-all landslide this nation has never seen before, God help you guys. With a super majority in both chambers of Congress, I can see fundamental changes in the US Constitution. For starters, he can make Christianity the official religion of America. There are a lot of good stuff he can do to make America great forever. I don't like to press 2 for English. He needs to fix that. If the election isn't the expected landslide, and we have Nancy Pelosi still holding the gavel, then Trump will just have to pass his time playing golf and wait for Ruth Bader Ginsburg to bow out. I can live with that.

T rump is already creating fundamental changes in the US Constitution, by crapping on any part that doesn’t align with what he wants at any given moment.

No doubt that if he gets a 2nd term, that what was the USA will become something grotesque, but I am wondering how he will replace the ego boosts that he gets from his campaign rallies, when there is no longer any reason to campaign.

TimB : when there is no longer any reason to campaign.
If he gets re-elected he'll campaign for end of term limits and self-appointment for "life", i.e. Emperor Trump.

He already mentioned it and he wasn’t kidding.

Write4U: If he gets re-elected he’ll campaign for end of term limits and self-appointment for “life”, i.e. Emperor Trump.

He already mentioned it and he wasn’t kidding.

Relax. He was kidding. He would be happy if he can complete a second term unscathed. You folks are vicious. Trump is just another American, a fellow citizen. But you passed judgment on him, you throw rocks at him because, in your eyes, he is unfit to be President. What happened to bigotry as an American abomination? Is it ok now to wrap a noose around someone’s neck and lynch the sucker because you throw up at the thought of that horror?

Tim: No doubt that if he gets a 2nd term, that what was the USA will become something grotesque, but I am wondering how he will replace the ego boosts that he gets from his campaign rallies, when there is no longer any reason to campaign.
He will get the ego boost from the 100 times more powerful Trump brand with the POTUS stamp on it. He will be the power broker of the whole world. The next President would look like the post master general of the United States Postal Service. The White House will be irrelevant both at home and abroad. Trump will take his show on the road. He won't be needing your vote anymore to stay in power.

Sree asks: “Is it ok now to wrap a noose around someone’s neck and lynch the sucker because you throw up at the thought of that horror?”

You mean, for example, Is it okay to use drones to assassinate a foreign military and political leader of a country with which we are NOT in a declared war with?

No, that sort of thing is MURDER. Our T rump has not shot a man dead on Fifth Avenue, but he damn sure shot one dead in Baghdad. And he will get away with it (murder, that is).

Sree, You’re getting worked up. Start practicing repeated and frenzied “zieg heils”!

I think you are correct about one thing. Should T rump prevail in the 2020 election, he will no longer rely on votes to stay in power, beyond his 2nd term. (But maybe he will stroke out before then.)