false?,,,,,,why?

Allah says (Ye who believe intoxicants and gambling, (dedication of) stones, and (divination by) arrows, are an abomination, of Satan’s handiwork: eschew such (abomination), that ye may prosper.

• Satan’s plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of God, and from prayer: will ye not then abstain?) 90-91].
    Allah
    forbade about drinking wine
    the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him forbade drinking wine
    even small amounts , this is confirmed by the verses and hadiths by a thousand and four hundred years
    But some doctors were claiming that a little wine can be a cure and heal , and some have claimed that a little of it animates Fouad , what says the latest study on the subject of wine?
    In a study conducted by Dr Sarah Lewis of the Department of Social Medicine , University of Bristol found a strong relationship between alcohol intake and between high blood pressure , and said that drinking alcohol affects blood pressure much more than we thought previously. Has conducted a study on a specific segment of people who are suffering from their body 's inability to remove the effects of alcohol after eating . But that does not mean that the damage is limited to these , but every day reveals a new scientists about the damage alcohol .
    The number of researchers confirmed that a man , even if eating a small amount of wine it would negatively affect the health and gradually lead to a rise in blood pressure , which causes sudden death of its owner , if not get rid of the final alcohol abuse .
    Dr. Sarah says :
    This study shows that alcohol consumption may increase blood pressure to a very large border more than we thought and even if a person drinking alcohol in small quantities .
    And confirms the researchers that
    if a person drinking wine , even a small amount of it and then leave it remain in his body, the amount of alcohol does not disappear only after tens of days, did not specify the researchers exactly how much remains of alcohol in human cells after eating , and there is no accurate studies about it, but Prophet him and told us that the drinker does not accept his prayer God forty days ! ! ! Glory to God ! If the Holy Prophet wants us to be every cell of our body pure , pure ,
    research has shown medical conducted on sleep, the brain is issued waves slow during sleep rights and these waves contribute to the production and release of growth hormone is essential for humans , researchers have found something surprising is that a man has eaten amount even if a few molecules of the wine , the wine travels through the blood to the brain and remain for long periods of time and work to confuse the brain is not able to launch electromagnetic waves during sleep and therefore the production of growth hormone depends not able to get to sleep naturally .
    researchers comes today to the same speech and with confidence : Even small amount harm to humans and preferably permanently left ! ! ! This is science always comes to bear witness of the truth of this true religion, and that the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him when he forbade drinking wine or anything intoxicating
    We say to those who abuse to
    the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
    what the non-Muslims say read, and think about it, if you follow the scientific method of thinking is, get this result …
    You may have heard of the book, wrote a researcher from the West on “The one hundred most influential people in history,” The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, and what I noticed is that this classification itself surprised the author, before anyone else!
    This author has to stay away great effort from this classification, made, and in particular, because the image of Islam has been distorted in the West bad, and because it could hurt the book, but he was able to escape this truth that Muhammad "peace and blessings of Allah upon Him was the most influential man "in the history of mankind is!
    Michael H. Hart, author of the book says:
    Dear readers, they may wonder why I have the name “Mohammed” is placed on the top of the list in this book, but there are compelling arguments that Muhammad is the only man who succeeded on both levels, religious and secular is. The influence of Muhammad’s still as strak despite the passage of 14 centuries, and Muhammad is the only political leader who has managed to create a sovereign, who was very religious and scientifically successful, so he deserves the single most influential person in history to be:
    It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which i feel entitles Muhammad to be Considered the most influential single figure in human history.
    and say to my brothers and sisters in God be with you ! This prophet worth us to publish his miracle to know the whole world is our prophet and what is our religion? ! Therefore , I ask you to publish the miracles of the Holy Prophet,
    Dr. Zakir Naik Q&A Alcohol, Medicines permissions in Islam - YouTube

Allah was another fast talker, I’ve learned not to trust fast talkers, oh and their is no devil beyond the one in your own heart.
peace be with you.

Allah was another fast talker, I've learned not to trust fast talkers, oh and their is no devil beyond the one in your own heart. peace be with you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpogot-ErDg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRhtIXCeM3Y https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eA4zwntgJIg
Allah was another fast talker, I've learned not to trust fast talkers, oh and their is no devil beyond the one in your own heart. peace be with you.
i suspect he was a used car salesman in a previous incarnation. Lois
Michael H. Hart, author of the book says: Dear readers, they may wonder why I have the name "Mohammed" is placed on the top of the list in this book, but there are compelling arguments that Muhammad is the only man who succeeded on both levels, religious and secular is. The influence of Muhammad's still as strak despite the passage of 14 centuries, and Muhammad is the only political leader who has managed to create a sovereign, who was very religious and scientifically successful, so he deserves the single most influential person in history to be: It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which i feel entitles Muhammad to be Considered the most influential single figure in human history.
I find little to argue with about this. Mohammed was one of the most influential figures in history not only because he inspired a religion, but because that religion swept across the world. During the Dark Ages, Islam led the world in science and technology, and for that reason is entitled to respect. It's truly a tragedy that certain hateful and war-like factions are giving it such a bad name today.
Michael H. Hart, author of the book says: Dear readers, they may wonder why I have the name "Mohammed" is placed on the top of the list in this book, but there are compelling arguments that Muhammad is the only man who succeeded on both levels, religious and secular is. The influence of Muhammad's still as strak despite the passage of 14 centuries, and Muhammad is the only political leader who has managed to create a sovereign, who was very religious and scientifically successful, so he deserves the single most influential person in history to be: It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which i feel entitles Muhammad to be Considered the most influential single figure in human history.
I find little to argue with about this. Mohammed was one of the most influential figures in history not only because he inspired a religion, but because that religion swept across the world. During the Dark Ages, Islam led the world in science and technology, and for that reason is entitled to respect. It's truly a tragedy that certain hateful and war-like factions are giving it such a bad name today. This is what the non-Muslims say read, and think about it, if you follow the scientific method of thinking is, get this result .... You may have heard of the book, wrote a researcher from the West on "The one hundred most influential people in history," The 100: A Ranking of the Most Influential Persons in History, and what I noticed is that this classification itself surprised the author, before anyone else! This author has to stay away great effort from this classification, made, and in particular, because the image of Islam has been distorted in the West bad, and because it could hurt the book, but he was able to escape this truth that Muhammad "peace and blessings of Allah upon Him was the most influential man "in the history of mankind is! Michael H. Hart, author of the book says: Dear readers, they may wonder why I have the name "Mohammed" is placed on the top of the list in this book, but there are compelling arguments that Muhammad is the only man who succeeded on both levels, religious and secular is. The influence of Muhammad's still as strak despite the passage of 14 centuries, and Muhammad is the only political leader who has managed to create a sovereign, who was very religious and scientifically successful, so he deserves the single most influential person in history to be: It is this unparalleled combination of secular and religious influence which i feel entitles Muhammad to be Considered the most influential single figure in human history. The author of this research laid the foundation for the scientific work that is not of religion or faith, fame, or otherwise affected, but the method in the book is a selection of a person who is most influential in the course of centuries. Therefore, the scientific method led him to the Prophet Muhammad, peace and blessings of Allah be upon him to put on the top of the list, because he was the biggest political, military and social person. This means that everyone who looks to the Prophet of Islam through scientific perspective, see him as the best inspiration. This also means that those who represent Islam and its prophet as a terrorist religion, or assert that Islam violence, backwardness and ignorance support, they build their image or their views on conjecture, passion and ignorance. The Holy Prophet's view of itself as a servant of Allah, and the Messenger of Allah, and that he is just as human as we are, and this is a proof of its truth, because no one like him in the history of mankind a great book (the Koran) , Blessed Embassy and innovative ideas has made, and established a strong state, and did so much .... and then says, all of this is not mine, but from The Almighty Allah! If we look at the writers, poets and inventors through the centuries, we find that none of them, the new invention or creation has made, and it has attributed to someone else! Just as it is with an illiterate man who lived in a society that prizes and bragging very loved, and came with all these achievements, and led her back to the Almighty Allah ... Why? The logic requires us to say: He is the Messenger of Allah. Why is a non-Muslim scholars like Michael H. Hart, who did not convert to Islam, and then says: Muhammad (peace be upon him) is the only political leader who succeeded on both the religious and the secular level? ! The answer is very simple, Muhammad (peace be upon him) is breits good! I'm going to ask this question to anyone who doubts the sincerity of the Prophet: Is there a man in all of history that has made something great, and then attributed to someone else? Yes, there are the prophets of Allah peace be upon them, including the Prophet Mohammad, who had been the last of the prophets, and Allah said about him ("Say," "O people, I am a messenger of Allah to you all, enabling the Kingdom of the heavens and the earth. there is no god but Him. He gives life and causes death. So believe in Allah and His Messenger, the Prophet who is illiterate, of Allah and His words believes, and follows him, that ye may be guided "") [Al-Araf: 158].. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NINfhVcBzL0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7hceZxEXBU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW9uDBynJEI https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNomPEFtkK0

اخطاء علمية ي الكتاب المقدس لا يستطيع ويليام كامبل الرد عليها - ذاكر نايك Zakir Naik

تجربه اجتماعيه شخص يعتدى على المسلمين ى شوارع استراليا, شاهد رد عل الناس

انجليزية تقول لزاكر نايك ان الحجاب مهين للمراة شاهد كي رد عليها

د زاكر نايك يسحق عالم امريكى جاء يدعى خطا القرآن (الجبال اوتادا)

[q It’s truly a tragedy that certain hateful and war-like factions are giving it such a bad name today.
Some of the Prophet Muhammad’s Teachings (Sunnah)
He prohibited Muslim soldiers from killing women, children and the elderly, or cut a palm tree, and he advised them, “do not betray, do not be excessive, do not kill a newborn child."
“Whoever has killed a person having a treaty with the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its fragrance is found for a span of forty years."
“The first cases to be adjudicated between people on the Day of Judgment will be those of bloodshed." Killing is the second major sin in Islam.
“Truly your blood, your property, and your honor are inviolable."
“There is a reward for kindness shown to every living animal or human."
Islam and Human Rights
The Quran and Sunnah encourage Muslims to respect the life and property of all mankind.
In an Islamic State these rights are considered sacred, whether a person is Muslim or not.
Islam protects honor, forbids insulting others, and/or making fun of them.
Islam rejects certain individuals or nations being favored because of their wealth, power, and/or race.
All Muslims believe that Allah created all humans free and equal, only to be distinguished from each other on the basis of God-consciousness or piety and never on the basis of race, color or ethnicity.
Islam is a practical religion that respects all human beings and it was revealed for all mankind. Its message is that of peace and submission to Allah. Muslims believe in all the Prophets mentioned in the Bible, and the Quran. The Quran shares many moral teachings of the Old Testament and the New Testament. These three religions (and their books) were founded upon the revelations by One True God, Allah
\\\\
Jihad in the Bible
Let us see what the Bible has to say about Jihad in the meaning of war and violence. The following verses are from the Bible, New International Version (NIV), 1984
“Do not allow a sorceress to live. Anyone who has sexual relations with an animal must be put to death. Whoever sacrifices to any god other than the LORD must be destroyed." [Exodus 22:18-20]
“This is what the LORD, the God of Israel, says: ‘each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his brother and friend and neighbor.’ The Levites did as Moses commanded and that day about three thousand of the people died." [Exodus 32:27-28]
“The LORD said to Moses, ‘Take vengeance on the Midianites for the Israelites. The Israelites captured the Midianite women and children and took all the Midianite herds, flocks and goods as plunder. They burned all the towns where the Midianites had settled, as well as all their camps. (Moses ordered) “Now kill all the boys. And kill every women who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man." [Numbers 31:1-18]
(Jesus said) “But those enemies of mine who did not want me to be king over them - bring them here and kill them in front of me." [Luke 19:27]
“He (Jesus) said to them, ‘But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don’t have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one." [Luke 22:36]
Differential treatment
Muslims follow a religion of peace, mercy and forgiveness. If an individual Muslim were to commit an act of terrorism, this person would be guilty of violating the basic tenants of Islam.
When Timothy McVeigh bombed the Oklahoma City building, no American or Christian was labeled as a terrorist or was the target of hate crimes. When Irish Christians carry out acts of terrorism against each other and on the British Isles, the Christian religion is not blamed but individuals or their political agenda. Unfortunately, the same is not true for American Muslims and Arabs. The vast majority of Muslims or Arabs have no association with the violent events around the world yet Islam is invoked with terrorism. It is unfair to 1.5 billion Muslims of the world and religion of Islam.
Criteria of guilt
Innocent until proven guilty in an open court is an accepted universal principle of justice along with liberty and freedom for all humankind. However, the U.S. failed to practice the same principles for those who are not U.S. nationals. Even worse, the U.S. is creating military tribunal for secret trials because there may be inadequate evidence to prove Arabs and Muslims guilty in open courts.
May Allah bless us all and purify our hearts from all misunderstanding, malice, hate and anger.
See here
بسبب هذا اليديو أغلقت بعض القنوات - احمد ديدات - YouTube

\\\
Islam Vs Terrorism | Khalid Yasin (Part 1 of 2)

Islam Vs Terrorism | Khalid Yasin (Part 2 of 2)

I find little to argue with about this. Mohammed was one of the most influential figures in history not only because he inspired a religion, but because that religion swept across the world. During the Dark Ages, Islam led the world in science and technology, and for that reason is entitled to respect. It's truly a tragedy that certain hateful and war-like factions are giving it such a bad name today. (full disclosure) Since you put it that way, I find little to disagree with.

But then again,
as we’ve seen with John Smith of Mormon fame (or hell Trump’s storming and acquisition of the rightwing evangelical fanatics)
One can be among the most influential figures in the religious world, giving rise to a religion that has swept across the world,
yet be an absolute fraud and a humanistic slob (40 wives??? How many were barely out of childhood?) {hmmm, how many did Mohammad have?}

God Is Not Great By Christopher Hitchens http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/fighting_words/features/2007/god_is_not_great/mormonism_a_racket_becomes_a_religion.html ... In March 1826 a court in Bainbridge, New York, convicted a twenty-one-year-old man of being "a disorderly person and an impostor." That ought to have been all we ever heard of Joseph Smith, who at trial admitted to defrauding citizens by organizing mad gold-digging expeditions and also to claiming to possess dark or "necromantic" powers. However, within four years he was back in the local newspapers (all of which one may still read) as the discoverer of the "Book of Mormon." He had two huge local advantages which most mountebanks and charlatans do not possess. First, he was operating in the same hectically pious district that gave us the Shakers and several other self-proclaimed American prophets. So notorious did this local tendency become that the region became known as the "Burned-Over District," in honor of the way in which it had surrendered to one religious craze after another. Second, he was operating in an area which, unlike large tracts of the newly opening North America, did possess the signs of an ancient history. ... ... The actual story of the imposture is almost embarrassing to read, and almost embarrassingly easy to uncover. (It has been best told by Dr. Fawn Brodie, whose 1945 book No Man Knows My History was a good-faith attempt by a professional historian to put the kindest possible interpretation on the relevant "events.") In brief, Joseph Smith announced that he had been visited (three times, as is customary) by an angel named Moroni. ...
ps. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_Man_Knows_My_History https://archive.org/details/NoManKnowsMyHistory

call it macaroni :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

May Allah bless us all and purify our hearts from all misunderstanding, malice, hate and anger.
This is something I agree with 100 percent!

Allah
Right
The Merciful
Has no father or mother or Wife
No partner with him in power
One
Owner of the heavens and the earth
Glorify him all creatures
God
That does not drink
That does not sleep
That does not eat
God says in the Quran
(255) Allah – there is no deity except Him, the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of [all] existence. Neither drowsiness overtakes Him nor sleep. To Him belongs whatever is in the heavens and whatever is on the earth. Who is it that can intercede with Him except by His permission? He knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, and they encompass not a thing of His knowledge except for what He wills. His Kurs extends over the heavens and the earth, and their preservation tires Him not. And He is the Most High, the Most Great.

1. Say, "He is Allah , [who is] One
    (2) Allah , the Eternal Refuge
    (3) He neither begets nor is born
  1. Is not He (better than your gods) Who created the heavens and the earth, and sends down for you water (rain) from the sky, whereby We cause to grow wonderful gardens full of beauty and delight? It is not in your ability to cause the growth of their trees. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but they are a people who ascribe equals (to Him)!
  2. Is not He (better than your gods) Who has made the earth as a fixed abode, and has placed rivers in its midst, and has placed firm mountains therein, and has set a barrier between the two seas (of salt and sweet water).Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Nay, but most of them know not.
  3. Is not He (better than your gods) Who responds to the distressed one, when he calls Him, and Who removes the evil, and makes you inheritors of the earth, generations after generations. Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Little is that you remember!
  4. Is not He (better than your gods) Who guides you in the darkness of the land and the sea, and Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain)? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? High Exalted be Allah above all that they associate as partners (to Him)!
  5. Is not He (better than your so-called gods) Who originates creation, and shall thereafter repeat it, and Who provides for you from heaven and earth? Is there any ilah (god) with Allah? Say, “Bring forth your proofs, if you are truthful.”
    - YouTube
    WHO IS GOD - ALLAH, JESUS OR EMINEM? - YouTube
    Beauties of Islam - Who is Allah? [episode 1/3] (Sheikh Yusuf Estes) - YouTube

Other Prophets Practiced Polygamy
The fact that only Muhammad (peace and blessings be upon him) is accused of polygamy is rather surprising, since this is a privilege enjoyed by prophets before him. Their wives and concubines came in great numbers, too! The Torah, the Bible, and the Qur’an tell of some of them; the rest are not mentioned so we don’t know, but among the ones who were polygamous we can count Prophets Ibrahim (Abraham), Ya`qub (Jacob), Dawud (David), and Sulayman (Solomon). The Scriptures talk of polygamy as a “favor" bestowed upon them from the Lord.
First Kings 11:1-3 indicates that King Solomon had 700 hundred wives and 300 hundred concubines! In sealing treaties in ancient days, it was customary for a lesser king to give his daughter in marriage to the greater king. Every time a new treaty was sealed, Solomon ended up with yet another wife. These wives were considered “tokens of friendship" and “sealed" the relationship between the two kings. (Reasoning from the Scriptures on 1 Kings)
Scripture indicates that David also acquired wives and concubines, David’s blessings, including his wives, were given to him as a result of God’s favor (2 Sam. 5:12-13; 12:8; D & C 132:39). Scriptural records say that the Lord did command some of his ancient saints to practice plural marriage. Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob—among others (D & C 132)—conformed to this ennobling and exalting principle; the whole history of ancient Israel was one in which plurality of wives was a divinely accepted and approved order of matrimony. Those who entered this order at the Lord’s command, and who kept the laws and conditions appertaining to it, have gained for themselves eternal exaltation in the highest heaven of the celestial world. (Mormon Doctrine of Plural Marriage p. 578)
Islam Didn’t Invent Polygamy but Only Regulated It—in Favor of Women!
The Qur’an Is the Only Holy Book That Actually Says “Marry Only One"
Images of “sheikhs with harems" are not consistent with Islam, as, in fact, the general rule in Islam is monogamy not polygamy. the Qur’an says what means:
{Marry women of your choice, two, or three, or four; but if ye fear that ye shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one.} (An-Nisaa’ 3:3)
Polygamy in Islam is not recommended; it is only permitted under certain guidelines. Permission to practice polygamy is not associated with mere satisfaction of passion. It is, rather, associated with compassion toward widows and orphans.
Before the Qur’an was revealed, there was no upper limit for polygamy, and many men had more than four wives. Islam put an upper limit of four wives, permitting a man to marry more than once, only on the condition that he deal justly with all of them. Yet the same verse points out:
{Ye are never able to be fair and just as between women} (Al-Nisaa’ 3:129)
Therefore polygamy is not a rule but an exception.
It would be relevant here to quote a female, Western scholar, Karen Armstrong, the author of Muhammad: A Prophet for Our Time, in relation to the issue of Prophets marriages and polygamy in Islam: “The Qur’anic institution of polygamy was a piece of social legislation. It was designed not to gratify the male sexual appetite, but to correct the injustices done to widows, orphans, and other female dependents, who were especially vulnerable. All too often, unscrupulous people seized everything and left the weaker members of the family with nothing… Polygamy was designed to ensure that unprotected women would be decently married, and to abolish the old loose, irresponsible liaisons; men could have only four wives and must treat them equitably; it was an unjustifiably wicked act to devour their property… The Qur’an was attempting to give women a legal status that most Western women would not enjoy until the nineteenth century. The emancipation of women was a project dear to the Prophet’s heart…"
Why did Prophet Mohammad had 11 wives - YouTube

Islam is the second most widely practiced religion in France after Roman Catholicism by many faithful. With a total estimated 5 to 10 percent of the national population, France has the largest number of Muslims in Western Europe. [1] [2] The majority of Muslims in France belong to the Sunni community. [3]
Islam is the religion that is in perfect harmony with human nature and that preached by all prophets since the dawn of humanity. Other religions today, such as Christianity and Judaism,
original teachings were either altered or lost and what remains today of these religions is a mixture of truths and lies.
Islam
The only religion that has been preserved
Prophets of Islam is the only true religion, which manages all areas of human life, including the religious, moral considerations, the harmonious development of society and the personal development of individuals, and it is the duty of every human being to study this religion to ensure its veracity and to practice it and make it a lifestyle.
The truth about Islam.
Why they demonize Islam?
Why the media took Islam and Muslims targeted?
It is Islam that scares them, Islam is spreading

• No alcohol
  • No discotheques
  • No pornography
  • No prostitution
  • No rape
  • No homosexuality, …
    There will be all these things to.
    Previously they were against communism and now they are against Islam.
    You always see in the media:
    “war against terrorism”
    What terrorism?
    Kill innocent people and attack the poorest countries.
    The best equipped countries attack the poorest countries and the least equipped and it’s called a “war against terrorism” !!!
    They fear that Islam is spreading, Islam is everywhere and they fear that Islam is spreading despite everything that happened, and despite the 11.
    According to CNN, after September 11, over a period of 9 months, 34,000 Americans have converted to Islam.
    Despite all their efforts!
    Today they attack women
    “Islam does not give rights to women.”
    2/3 of those who converted to Islam in Europe and America are women.
    If Islam is against women, so why do these women come into Islam.
    Why do women in Europe-they come in Islam?
    This is simply because these people have sought the truth and they found it in Islam.
    Despite the media demonization.
    Media and Islam: War or Peace - Dr. Zakir Naik - YouTube

Media and Islam: War or Peace - Dr. Zakir Naik - YouTube

In Australia, a country with a population of around 20 million, about 3000 people die each year from alcohol abuse while 65,000 others are hospitalised. Studies have consistently revealed a link between heavy drinking and brain damage and around 2500 Australians are treated annually for alcohol related brain damage. Research in the United Kingdom indicates that 6%
of cancer deaths are related to alcohol abuse and Harvard Centre for Cancer Prevention says that drinking greatly increases the risk for numerous cancers. Alcohol is considered highly carcinogenic, increasing the risk of mouth, pharynx, larynx, oesophagus, liver, and breast cancers. Drinking alcohol during pregnancy can lead to Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, causing the child to be small at birth, have some facial malformations, small eye openings, webbed or even missing fingers or toes, organ deformities, learning disabilities, mental retardation and much more.
Researchers in Australia have also estimated that 47% of all those who commit violent crimes, and 43% of all victims of these crimes, were drunk prior to the event. Alcohol is responsible for 44% of fire injuries, 34% of falls and drownings, 30% of car accidents, 16% of child abuse instances, and 7% of industrial accidents. Even though it is clear that alcohol is responsible
for a great many evils it is legal and even encouraged in most societies. In Muslim countries where alcohol is forbidden many people still find it difficult to resist temptation and fall prey to the disease that is alcoholism. Amazingly even in the light of such startling evidence against alcohol, people around the globe continue to consume alcohol in ever-increasing amounts

The Perspective of Islam and Christianity
Proverbs 31: 6-7 “” Give intoxicating liquor, you people, to the one about to perish, and wine to those who are bitter of soul . Let one drink and forget one’s poverty, and let one remember one’s own trouble no more.“”
Genesis 9:21-22 “” And he drank of the wine, and was drunken; and he was uncovered within his tent. And Ham, the father of Canaan, saw the nakedness of his father, and told his two brethren without.“”
Genesis 9:24 “” And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him.“”
Genesis 19:32 “” Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.“”
Numbers 6:20 “” And the priest shall wave them for a wave offering before the LORD: this is holy for the priest, with the wave breast and heave shoulder: and after that the Nazarite may drink wine.“”
Numbers 28:7 “” And the drink offering thereof shall be the fourth part of an hin for the one lamb: in the holy place shalt thou cause the strong wine to be poured unto the LORD for a drink offering.“”
The Holy Quran, 5:90-91 “You who believe! Intoxicants and Gambling, all are an abomination of Satan’s handiwork. Eschew such abomination, that you may prosper. Satan’s plan is (but) to excite enmity and hatred between you, with intoxicants and gambling, and hinder you from the remembrance of God, and from prayer; will you not then abstain?”

Someone told me
As-Salmu Alaykum my Brother
Thank for sharing this.Alcohol and drugs are evil tools used for profit with a government tax and seal.

Your videos are true these things eat away at the heart, brain, liver, lungs etc… and are a false solace in the moments of sadness, grief, or disappointment. It is another thing that keeps us from achieving " being all one can be." The mind has to clear. The problems in life no matter how unpleasant or ugly. Must be acknowledged first, looked at in some detail and taken on in such a manner to eliminate or greatly minimize so things become manageable. Drugs and alcohol cloud judgement, and disorients people.
Tell me true or false?,why?
You give a very balanced outline of the teaching of the Quran and of the Bible.
You provided statistics, and of course information about alcohol and drug abuse I know is true.
I was taught and learned at a very early age that it is not right to be judgmental of what others do, or think. My mother taught me that. I sat with her possibly more than my other siblings and talked. I wanted to truly know my mother. I asked her questions because I could as a child sense her pain. She would not like many others show it outright on her face or in words. I sensed it. I knew so I would ask.
She shared what she knew and understood of my father. She told me of how they met, how much he actually loved her and some of the words he used telling her how pretty she was.
How he fought a good fight, and bit a policeman on the leg. He fought on his feet and on the ground. But a physical fight is different from a psychological one. I think after he did his tour in WWII in Germany. He possibly came back different.
Racism in America’s military, tolerating mistreatment at home in America and abroad as less than. Can take it’s toll.
Made him bitter somewhat and he lost sight of humility. Men often have no other man he can actually speak to. Not in a way where he can say. That hurt me. That is hurtful and unacceptable. That or this is not fair. You are told “life is not fair” get used to it. Be a man, suck it up. Your acting like a girly-man stuff. So men hold in those pains and it materializes elsewhere in their lives. No man or woman can bottle up unhappiness, pain and mistreatment and expect it to not manifest in some other behavior or manner. By not having outlets, being able to say or share your feelings causes more problems. when a lady tries to share her. Some men will do the same to hers. Shut them down.
I believe It’s a false notion and understanding that men should not feel pain, feel bad, get scared as a man. A man with wisdom and understanding of himself and life ( eyes open and conscious to his influences ) of course knows how to work through those emotions and channel them in a proper manner so that no more loss or harm is done.
While my father was alive, I talked with him as much as possible. In many ways ( emotionally ) he was absent. He laughed and he had wisdom. He is survived by my mother, five sisters and four boys… this includes me. We all speak well of him. Honor our father and mother. We loved him until his last days and he knew this because we said to him we loved him.
He taught me Humility. Which is based on not being centered on the self. Think of how someone else would react, respond or feel about some of the things you do.
But Alcohol kept him from practicing what he preached. My father was an alcoholic.
Sober during his working hours but drunk after. He held a lot of pain in his understanding and in life. Racism I know played a part. Pressures at work or just the responsibilities it takes to be a man can be daunting to some. How he tried to remain humble, had to be humble and still be a Man in America. For African Americans this is still an issue. Many drink in excess to escape the pain of poverty and mistreatment experienced. Retreating into this false world of feel good, good feeling while under the influence. Only to wake to more or another stressful nightmare.
Happiness like time is fleeting. You can chase them, can’t contain either, but want more.
This led to him spending more time in the streets drinking with his Fair-weather friends - A friend who is only a friend when circumstances are pleasant or profitable for them. Who supports others only when it is easy and convenient to do so.
Instead of coming home where he could close the door. Not expect to be judged. Where he could have expressed what he felt and grew stronger against that which stood against him. Supported by those he cared about, that cared about him and were in his life. But in his generation he was taught a man has to bottle up all ills.
Not being at home where he could close the door and leave the problems outside. His years of abuse caught up and seriously disabled him. I have five sisters, three brothers. We love him no less.
We have a saying in America " a rolling stone gathers no moss." My father was a rolling stone.
So this prompted me early in life to really pay attention to behavior and know when there may be unspoken things happening in the lives of those around me. That may need addressing, discussed or pointed out

The calendar year of Islam begins not with the birthday of our prophet (peace be on him), not from the time that the revelation came to him (Bethat) nor from the time of his ascension to heaven, but with the migration (Hijra) from an undesirable environment into a desirable place to fulfill Allah’s command. It was migration from a plot that was set by the leaders of the Quraysh who were plotting to kill prophet Muhammad, and to destroy the truth that today is being conveyed to mankind everywhere against tyranny and injustice. Their purpose was to destroy the foundation of the Islamic state, the Sunnah of the tradition of the prophet, and to prevent the revelation being delivered by Allah’s messenger to mankind.
The Islamic calendar is reckoned from the time of migration (Hijra) of Prophet Mohammad (Peace Be Upon Him) from Mecca to Madina. The Prophet’s decision to migrate from Mecca came after several years of inhuman treatment of the faithful by the powerful tribes who were united despite all their feuds to stop the spread of Islam.
Prophet Mohammad’s decision to leave Mecca coincided with the infidel’s plan to assassinate him. In 622 AD, the Quresh tribesmen held a meeting and decided that a band of young men, one from each tribe, should assassinate Prophet Mohammad collectively so that their responsibility for the murder could not be placed on any particular tribe.
On the eventful night, the Prophet asked his cousin Ali Ben Abutalib to take his place in bed to make the Meccans think that he was asleep. The Prophet himself slipped out unobserved alongwith his loyal follower Abu Bakr (who was chosen as the first C aliph after the death of the prophet). They secretly made their way to a cave named Thawr, not far from Mecca and lay in hiding there for a day or two until Abu Bakr’s son reported that the search for him had been given up. Then the two set out from Madina on camel back. They reached Quba, on the edge of the Madina oasis, on 12th Rabiul Awwal. With Mohammad’s arrival in Quba a new phase of his career and glory of Islam started.
This migration has a special significance in the history of Islam. It ended the Meccan period of humiliation and torture and began the era of success. His own people to whom he preached Islam for 13 years neglected the Prophet of Islam. But he was cordially received in Madina as an honored chief.
In Madina his power enhanced day by day. Here he was not only the religious leader but took the role of a politician and statesman too. Prophet Mohammad expired ten years after his migration to Madina but only in one decade he changed the course of human history.
In view of this special significance of the Prophet’s migration the consultative body advised the Second Islamic Caliph, Omar ben Khattab, to start the Islamic year from the date of migration of the Prophet from Mecca to Madina.
According to early Moslem scholars, Abu Musa Al Shari drew attention of Omar to an improperly dated debenture or IOU which was payable in the month of Shaban but it was not clear which Shaban was actually meant, the present one or the coming one. Omar called the dignitaries for consultation who made several suggestions to begin the Islamic calendar.
Ali (who later became the fourth caliph) suggested the Hijra as the beginning of the Islamic year with Moharram as its first month. Consequently, Caliph Omar in 21 A.H. or 641 A.D introduced the Islamic calendar in its present form.
QURANIC GUIDANCE
The guidance about the Islamic calendar is taken from the following verses from the Holy Quran: (In the name of GOD most gracious and most merciful)
“Lo the number of the months with God is twelve months.” IX:36.
“They ask thee, of new moons. Say: They are fixed seasons for mankind and for the pilgrimage.” II:189.
“He it is who appointed the sun a splendor and the moon a light, and measured for her stages, that ye might know the number of the years, and the reckoning.” X:5
The Islamic Calendar of 12 Lunar Months is determined by observation of the new moon with no effort by intercalation (addition) or other means to synchronize the Lunar year with the Solar year.
Seerah of Prophet Muhammed 27 - The Hijrah - Emigration to Madinah - Yasir Qadhi | March 2012

A scientific study proved that human may be affected by what he or she believe even if it is wrong and just thinking in a fake thing may affect our behavior……
A research performed by Seema Assefi and Maryanne Garry, two psychologists at Victoria University in New Zealand illustrated that human memory can be affected by alcohol.
Tests showed that participants in an experiment who were told they were drinking vodka, but were not, were more swayed by misleading information and more certain their memory was correct than those who were told they were drinking tonic water. Dr Garry says the research has given new insights into how human memory works and how both social and non-social influences can affect a person’s recall of events.
“What we have done is that we have made people’s memory worse by telling them that they were intoxicated even though they had drunken nothing stronger than plain flat tonic water with limes,” he adds.
In the study, 148 students were split into two groups, half being told they were getting vodka and tonic and the rest told they were getting just tonic. In reality, all were getting just plain tonic. The research was carried out in a bar-like room equipped with bartenders, vodka bottles, tonic bottles, and glasses.
Researchers poured flat tonic water from sealed vodka bottles to appear genuine. The deception was completed by rimming glasses with limes dunked in vodka
After consuming their drinks, the students watched a sequence of slides depicting a crime. They also read a summary of the crime that contained misleading information.
Scientists say that just thinking about Alcohol can make people tipsy
“We found people who thought they were intoxicated were more suggestible and made worse eyewitnesses compared with those who thought they were sober,” Seema Assefi says. “In fact the ‘vodka and tonic’ students acted drunk, some even showing physical signs of intoxication," she adds.
“When students were told the true nature of the experiment at the completion of the study, many were amazed that they had only received plain tonic, insisting that they had felt drunk at the time,” she comments. Dr Garry concludes: "It showed that even thinking you’ve been drinking affects your behavior
Some figures about Alcohol consumption in United Kingdom
Statistics in 2003 showed the following figures about alcohol around the UK:
• One in three men and one in five women fail to drink sensibly.
• Youngsters are starting to binge-drink at an earlier age.as the binge-drinking period that was once confined to the late teens runs from 16 to 24.
• Officials say that the government would have to increase spending on alcohol services from £100m to £300m.
• Governmental reports say that Britain’s binge drinking culture is costing the country £20 billion a year and 17 million working days are lost to hangovers and drink-related illness each year.
• Billions more are spent clearing up alcohol-related crime and social problems. In addition, alcohol-related problems are responsible for 22,000 premature deaths each year and Up to1.3 million children are affected by parents with drink problems.