Expert has joined us.

Dr. Richard Carrier is a new member. I have listened to several of his talks and just purchased all his books on audio. He will be able to clear things up for a lot of people. It is good to have someone who can speak with authority. Welcome, Grand Pa Ray

Dr. Richard Carrier is a new member. I have listened to several of his talks and just purchased all his books on audio. He will be able to clear things up for a lot of people. It is good to have someone who can speak with authority. Welcome, Grand Pa Ray
That's very impressive. Will he post? Lois

Welcome Dr. Richard Carrier, looking forward to your participation, if you so desire.

Are you sure it really is Richard Carrier?
Are you sure it really is Richard Carrier? Are you sure you are you?

Hmmm, looks like grand pa ray to me

Hmm, I know Dr Carrier. Call me suspicious.

I enjoy reading his articles and especially his intense debates with Ehrman but why would he post here? Don’t get me wrong, we have some lively discussions on this forum but I don’t see Carrier wading in any time soon.
Can’t Jack

I remember seeing the name on the “newest members” list.
Possibly, he registered to comment on one of the front page articles.