EVERY SPERM IS SACRED - in defense of "personhood"

The resolution:
http://www.wilmingtonde.gov/docs/1029/3641.pdf

"[E]ach 'egg person' and each 'sperm person' should be deemed equal in the eyes of the government and be subject to the same laws and regulations as any other dependent minor and be protected against abuse, neglect or abandonment by the parent or guardian," "[L]aws should be enacted by all legislative bodies in the United States to promote equal representation, and should potentially include laws in defense of 'personhood,' forbidding every man from destroying his semen."
Yea babe, what's good for the gander is good for the goose! :cheese: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/02/wilmington-city-council-sperm-egg-personhood_n_1316924.html

I don’t want to think about the number of sperm-persons that I have aborted. Even when a guy impregnates someone, all but one of the sperm people are destroyed. How can we save all of these sperm people so that they can live out the course of their natural lives?

I don't want to think about the number of sperm-persons that I have aborted. Even when a guy impregnates someone, all but one of the sperm people are destroyed. How can we save all of these sperm people so that they can live out the course of their natural lives?
Mars

Than again you could just roll with it
]

. . . And It’s NOT SPAM…
… that would be this one.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hmm… the song says"…every sperm is nee-ded… in your neigh-bor-hood…"
Should I save what I have left and pass it out to my neighbors? Perhaps I could trade it for spam…?

I could walk a pushcart up and down my street, crying out: “Sperm here!.. Get your New Sperm for Spam!..New Sperm for Spam!”

uhhh, so, what do they want to do with it?

uhhh, so, what do they want to do with it?
Me thinks, to tell those fat rich lawmakers to LEAVE women and their reproductive organs and processes T F ALONE !

Don’t they realize thousands or is it millions of sperm die during heterosexual intercourse as only one reaches the egg? This is too funny.

It is funny, because we know that there will never actually be any laws passed preventing men from jacking off (as long as they do it in private). What is not funny is that laws are regularly passed or proposed that attempt to control what women do with their reproductive systems.

It is funny, because we know that there will never actually be any laws passed preventing men from jacking off (as long as they do it in private). What is not funny is that laws are regularly passed or proposed that attempt to control what women do with their reproductive systems.
Or nocturnal emissions.
Or nocturnal emissions.
Yep, one way or another, we are wiping out those billions and billions of poor sperm people, cumming and going. Oh the sperm-manity!

And here is yet another threat for the ill-fated semen-persons.: