A Good Christian Law

I have always wondered why the scourge of masturbation wasn’t better controlled. If only Canada would bring in progressive laws like this!

So get to it while you can folks, because, god willing, your state or country will see the light and enact a similar law and you’ll have to find something else to do with your free time.

edit - I know it’s not intended to be passed into law, but rather done to point out the hypocrisy and ignorance of those proposing similar laws.

I’m really hoping this gets some press. It works biblically, since there is that “spilling the seed” thing, which is just as good as the logic they use for when life begins, then there’s the science question of what life is. If life is a zygote, why is life not a sperm or egg?

I have no clue why this wouldn’t get a ton of coverage.

It’s a Poe, so some on the far right might even jump on board thinking it’s legit, making it even more newsworthy.

Why would someone spend their time posting this and be silent on the attack on abortion rights by the US extremists

“Why would someone spend their time posting this and be silent on the attack on abortion rights by the US extremists”

Because it’s a Poe

"Poe’s law is an adage of Internet culture stating that, without a clear indicator of the author’s intent, it is impossible to create a parody of extreme views so obviously exaggerated that it cannot be mistaken by some readers for a sincere expression of the parodied views.[1][2][3] The original statement, by Nathan Poe, read:[1]

Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is utterly impossible to parody a Creationist in such a way that someone won’t mistake for the genuine article."

In this state, long known as a bunch Methodist wowsers* , there was briefly an organisation called S.I.N.A; Society Against Indecency to Naked Animals. They went around putting pants on horses and dogs .Can’t find anything on line about them. Of course, it WAS over 40 years ago. There were a disturbing number of people who took the organisation seriously.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((0))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*this was the time in which the drinking age was 21, and all pubs closed at 6pm. The entire state closed down on Sundays; a few convenience stores were open, but no other stores, restaurants, hotels or petrol stations were open, and there were no sporting fixtures on Sundays. These laws had been changed by the time I returned from the army in 1970.

““Wowser” is a term that originated as a slang expression; it is most commonly heard in Australian and New Zealand English. “Wowser” refers to a person who seeks to deprive others of behaviour deemed to be immoral or sinful.”

Who cares?

"Who cares?

Oh, I’d say about as many who care about your posts."

Sonny, if you don’t like my post, don’t read them. I’ll continue to take the piss with you because I’m wicked.

You are good on the useless info

Every sperm is sacred. Every sperm is good. Every sperm is needed in your neighborhood.

allegedly