Democrats say no lockdown

The Biden administration’s chief medical adviser, Anthony Fauci, rejected “lockdowns” as a measure to contain the virus on Sunday, while reported new daily cases in the US spiked above 100,000 for the first time since February, and as cases globally neared 200 million.

You are a real SOB, aren’t you?

The Republican caucuses reject anything the Biden administration implements. They won’t even wear masks in the halls of congress in defiance of Pelosi’s mandate. What are their constituents to believe? And here you come and pile blame on Biden for passing bad information? That’s just evil!

You clearly know what is going on and you deliberately distort the truth to sow confusion and distrust in the Democratic efforts to stave off disaster.

Instead of supporting Biden’s administration in containing this dread disease.

YOU ARE PART OF THE BIG TRUMP LIE!! YOU WANT BIDEN TO FAIL!

And your lies will be responsible for any additional deaths… I hold you responsible for the confusion and uncertainty among the population…

You are part of the blight that followed Trump and his criminal enterprise.

SOB? How offensive. What’s your position on lockdowns?

SOB? How offensive. What’s your position on lockdowns?
No, you are being offensive. You are the war-monger, and you know it. You may find it amusing but apparently, you have no clue as to the forces you are messing with. Pandoras Box has been opened and the human curses have been set free.
Pandora's box is an artifact in Greek mythology connected with the myth of Pandora in Hesiod's Works and Days. He reported that curiosity led her to open a container left in care of her husband, thus releasing physical and emotional curses upon mankind.
Ask the state governors what their position is on lockdowns (closing Pandora's Box). But nobody pays any attention to medical science or the feds anymore. Trust in government has been utterly destroyed by the LYING QAanon crowd.

I recommend Biden declare Martial Law and lock this country down until everyone is vaccinated and no one is dying from this PLAGUE, which could have been prevented to begin with if Trump had tried to be a President of the people, instead of a Lying Conman with grandiose ideas of becoming a life-time dictator, as he declared publicly.

I’ll give you credit for knowing exactly what you are doing and I consider it seditious, if not outright treasonous. And I have no political axe to grind in this public disaster. I’ve had Covid and recovered, and have had two vaccinations and I still wear a facemask when in public to prevent me from possibly infecting someone else. That is the RESPONSIBLE position.

My wife and I are both retired medical people and just sick of this blatant attempt to undermine the Constitution and this wonderful democratic experiment and take this government by force. That is where this is leading up to. And if that happens the slaughter that ensues will be the worst civil war in history. You may not know what that means, but I have been through it, and you don’t want this, trust me.

And if that sounds harsh, it’s about time for good people to speak up and call treason by its name. No more pussyfooting around. People are dying!!!

Write4U wants a military coup in martial law. Just wow!!

Write4U wants a military coup in martial law. Just wow!!
There it is, another distortion of National necessity and legal military sufficiency.

What is martial law in simple terms?

Martial law in the United States refers to times in United States history in which in a region, state, city, or the whole United States was placed under the control of a military body. ... In each state, the governor has the power to impose martial law within the borders of the state.
If they don't
Martial law represents the imposition of rule via military authorities on an emergency basis, such as foreign invasion, rioting, or natural disaster. It is usually imposed on a temporary basis if the civilian government fails to function properly.

Martial law in the United States refers to times in United States history in which in a region, state, city, or the whole United States was placed under the control of a military body. On a national level, both the US President and the US Congress have the power, within certain constraints, to impose martial law since both can be in charge of the militia

Such as REPUBLICAN parts of the civilian government continuing to incite insurrection in order to invalidate legal elections and install a false president.

You support illegal violent insurrection but condemn the legal use of force when the nation is threatened by Rioting and Natural Disaster at the same time. You are part of the problem, not the solution.

Martial Law does not mean invading the Nation’s Capitol. It is invoked to protect the Capitol and the nation’s legally elected government from violent armed insurrection, and protection of citizenry against a foreign virus killing hundreds of thousands of citizens.

Martial law is invoked when the civil government is unable to persuade the citizenry that it acting in the nation’s best interest.

And then you come along ad shout from the rooftop: “DEMOCRATS SAY NO TO LOCKDOWN”, when the democrats have done an outstanding job containing the first wave, until the states rebelled and the public was fed false information about the “dangers” of vaccination, instead of the “dangers” from viral infection.

THAT WAS A PREMEDITATED ATTEMPT TO SUBVERT THE MEDICAL SCIENCE as well as the legally elected government. The results can be seen today by the percentage of non-immunized persons making up 80% of all infections, and at a higher death rate. LIES have consequences.

This BOLDED AND EMPHASIZED WARCRY OP, is like shouting “FIRE” in a crowded theatre. That’s what punks do to have a good laugh.

But that doesn’t fly by me. You are a warmonger, a dangerous person. You pretend to tell it like it is. Well, I am telling you like it is.

Free speech, remember that civil right you insist on exercising regardless of consequences?

The Biden administration’s chief medical adviser, Anthony Fauci, rejected “lockdowns” as a measure to contain the virus on Sunday, while reported new daily cases in the US spiked above 100,000 for the first time since February, and as cases globally neared 200 million.
80% BEING US RESIDENTS WHO REFUSE TO BE VACCINATED BECAUSE OF REPUBLICAN PROPAGANDA. THE REPUBLICANS HAVE VOWED TO OPPOSE THE DEMOCRATS EVERYWHERE REGARDLESS OF THE CONSEQUENCES.

WELL, HERE IT IS THE CONSEQUENCE ON THE DOORSTEP. DEATH!

Maybe now you see the need for martial law.

@djtexas the dotard and his following is nothing more than a death cult and as write4u said, what you’re spewing is the dotard and Repug propaganda. Funny thing is, a lot of the people not wearing masks, getting vaccinated, and rejecting lockdowns are Repugs. Many of them are dying with the delta variant. They were also dying before. The problem is, the COVIDiots also take those who try to do what they need to do slow the spread of COVID too. Now, those who get vaccinated are getting breakthrough cases. Most vaccinated people only get a mild case, BUT there is that 1% who do end up hospitalized and the .01% who die. Still it’s mostly the unvaccinated that are getting the delta variant, 99% of them are hospitalized, and a number of them die from COVID, all the while infecting others and causing more mutations, which could lead to a variant that is vaccine resistant. The majority of those who are not vaccinated, refuse masks, and lockdowns are dotard followers, AKA Repugs. In short, write4u is right.

Shouldn’t the thread title be “Fauci says no to lockdowns”?

Shouldn’t the thread title be “Fauci says no to lockdowns”?

Probably, since he’s the one who’s noted as saying it.

From what i read here, Mriana is saying write4u is right in calling for martial law.

@djtexas you’re putting words to what my post. I never once said anything about martial law. You did.

Do you? And also his demand for forced vaccinations for all?

@djtexas

Do you?

Do I what?

And also his demand for forced vaccinations for all?

Hold them down and inject them with the vaccine? That’s just evil, but if you mean mandate them for employment, travel, school, etc yes. It’s just plain stupid to leave oneself open to a deadly virus that spreads like wildfire and killing others. However, that is not Martial Law, that is health and safety, as well as intelligence. To not get vaccinated, getting the virus, and killing others, with the virus, regardless if you show symptoms or not, is just plain stupid, irresponsible, and downright sociopathic.

BTW, Fauci did not say “no lockdowns” nor did he reject that idea. He said, ““I don’t think we’re gonna see lockdowns. I think we have enough of the percentage of people in the country — not enough to crush the outbreak — but I believe enough to not allow us to get into the situation we were in last winter. But things are going to get worse,” Fauci told “This Week” co-anchor Jonathan Karl on Sunday.” I don’t know your source, @djtexas but it wasn’t accurate. Of course we can go to factcheck .org if you like on this matter, but again, you got it all wrong, probably because you are listening to Faux news or ONN or something in that insanity fake crap.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/fauci-warns-things-going-worse-130242353.html

Mriana

Write4u is calling for martial law meaning a military takeover of govt and then forcing all persons men women children to take the vaccine.

I didn’t say this. He did

@djtexas I’m not worried about what write4u is saying. I’m fully vaccinated AND wear a mask in public. I’m more concerned about the dimwits who aren’t vaccinated, causing all the efforts of those of us who are smart to get vaccinated to become null and void because the unvaccinated get infected and cause the virus to evolve until it become vaccine resistant. We don’t have to have martial law though. You don’t get vaccinated, you have no job, can’t travel, or much else, meanwhile, all the rest of us who are vaccinated have jobs, get to travel, and do all sorts of things. That’s all we need do and is better than martial law. Vaccine passports were good before COVID and they should be just as good if not better during COVID. Get vaccinated and you won’t have to concern yourself with what write4u says. You can blow write4u off if you were vaccinated, but you’re too worried about martial law and fighting vaccinations, masks, and other means to fight COVID. Guess you prefer death over living life, because that’s what will happen if you don’t get vaccinated. You have issues with write4u’s ideas concerning fighting COVID, you’ll hate mine more, because you won’t have a job unless you get vaccinated, but I will. I really hope this happens:

Mriana - your skipping over the important bit.

The point is about lockdowns in the time of rising cases.

@djtexas

Mriana – your skipping over the important bit.

The point is about lockdowns in the time of rising cases.

No I’m not. I like the lockdowns personally. That was one of the things, besides masks that flatten the curve. I have no clue what people had a problem with the lockdowns. No one was forcing them to stay in their homes. They could still go get groceries, get take out, and even go to Hellmart. It wasn’t as though they were prisoners and it was NOT martial law either.