David Duke endorses Trump, Trump acts ignorant

The statements he makes on currency manipulation should be the easiest to find.
That’s one of his biggest campaign points. It’s on his website probably.

You asked for policy points. There they are. That's some of them. I'm not here to do your leg work for you. I'm not aware of any muslim comments made by Trump.
I'm not here to do your leg work for you.
If he did he was just grandstanding.
I guess that excuses his statements then. Not.
I didn't call Trump a fascist because David Duke endorsed him. I called him a fascist because he is running under force of personality, is invoking authoritarian authority under his personality and he does not tolerate criticism.
You think he's a fascist because you don't like him. That's all there is to it. There's a lot more to it than you think. Trump would build concentration camps for Mexicans instead of the wall he plans to build with Mexican money if he thought he could get away with it. Next step: gas chambers. LoisHe probably wouldn't go that far, but let me make it clear that there may be a need for gas chambers in the near future. I'm talking about if the wall doesn't work.....
A president of our country should have more substance than the "personality force" of an egomaniacal business tycoon.
Maybe that was true 50 years ago. It doesn't matter much today.
Kennedy had plenty of personality, but he had substance behind that personality of his. Trump doesn't even read anything, he shows no indication of knowing history, science or other humanities. Nothing outside his boardrooms and gold towers. In fact, seems he has contempt for such learning.
Kennedy was a reprobate who wouldn't even be remembered today if he didn't get assassinated; and as for Trump's lack of intellectual pursuits - who cares, most heads of state are never going to be Marcus Aurelius.
Manipulation for self-gain, that he knows well - and lathering up a scared, pissed off, gullible public that he's apparently great at also.
Welcome to the world, right?
I didn't call Trump a fascist because David Duke endorsed him. I called him a fascist because he is running under force of personality, is invoking authoritarian authority under his personality and he does not tolerate criticism.
You think he's a fascist because you don't like him. That's all there is to it. There's a lot more to it than you think. Trump would build concentration camps for Mexicans instead of the wall he plans to build with Mexican money if he thought he could get away with it. Next step: gas chambers. LoisHe probably wouldn't go that far, but let me make it clear that there may be a need for gas chambers in the near future. I'm talking about if the wall doesn't work..... Oh what the heck. I wasn't going to say anything, but there is never a need to return to Hitler/Holocaust style racism, even though the U.S. is also known for it's own form of genocide and concentration camps, which should never be repeated. We don't need a wall and we sure as hell don't need to perpetuate our history of concentration camps and genocide. If you don't think we did those things, check your history concerning American Indians, Asians (George Tekei can tell his own story), and slavery. We don't need a racist, egotistical, sexist, hypocritical, bigot like Thump in office who will only build walls, isolate the U.S. and repeat the horrors of U.S. history and last time I looked, the U.S. doesn't hold claim to being "Americans". North America includes Canada and South America includes Latin America- otherwise known as individual countries, which includes Mexico, making up the Americas. We should not follow having the 1st Black president, with a racist, sexist, egotistical, hypocritical bigot in office.
You think he's a fascist because you don't like him. That's all there is to it. There's a lot more to it than you think. Trump would build concentration camps for Mexicans instead of the wall he plans to build with Mexican money if he thought he could get away with it. Next step: gas chambers. LoisHe probably wouldn't go that far, but let me make it clear that there may be a need for gas chambers in the near future. I'm talking about if the wall doesn't work..... Oh what the heck. I wasn't going to say anything, but there is never a need to return to Hitler/Holocaust style racism, even though the U.S. is also known for it's own form of genocide and concentration camps, which should never be repeated. We don't need a wall and we sure as hell don't need to perpetuate our history of concentration camps and genocide. If you don't think we did those things, check your history concerning American Indians, Asians (George Tekei can tell his own story), and slavery. We don't need a racist, egotistical, sexist, hypocritical, bigot like Thump in office who will only build walls, isolate the U.S. and repeat the horrors of U.S. history and last time I looked, the U.S. doesn't hold claim to being "Americans". North America includes Canada and South America includes Latin America- otherwise known as individual countries, which includes Mexico, making up the Americas. We should not follow having the 1st Black president, with a racist, sexist, egotistical, hypocritical bigot in office. Not to mention that he would be a Commander in Chief who has openly advocated the use of water-boarding and more (unspecified) uses of torture with captured enemy combatants, and the murder of family of DAESH members.

mid-atlantic,
This comment appears to suggest that mass murder or genocide may be necessary or appropriate

He probably wouldn’t go that far, but let me make it clear that there may be a need for gas chambers in the near future. I’m talking about if the wall doesn’t work…..
Such a remark violates the forum rules against racist language and hate speech]. Further comments like this will be considered grounds for banning you from this forum.
You think he's a fascist because you don't like him. That's all there is to it. There's a lot more to it than you think. Trump would build concentration camps for Mexicans instead of the wall he plans to build with Mexican money if he thought he could get away with it. Next step: gas chambers. LoisHe probably wouldn't go that far, but let me make it clear that there may be a need for gas chambers in the near future. I'm talking about if the wall doesn't work..... Oh what the heck. I wasn't going to say anything, but there is never a need to return to Hitler/Holocaust style racism, even though the U.S. is also known for it's own form of genocide and concentration camps, which should never be repeated. We don't need a wall and we sure as hell don't need to perpetuate our history of concentration camps and genocide. If you don't think we did those things, check your history concerning American Indians, Asians (George Tekei can tell his own story), and slavery. I don't deny we did it. The point is, don't kid yourself thinking that "progress" will never stop, or that we can choose what we're capable of. It's not impossible that another civil war (or something like that) could be near. As Faulkner said - the past is never dead, it's not even past.

MA, that gas chamber comment is unconscionable. If you really believe we may need gas chambers again if we cannot build a wall on the Mexican border then you are a terrible person. Are you going to walk that back and try to explain away your hideous comment or do you stand by what it implies?

MA, that gas chamber comment is unconscionable. If you really believe we may need gas chambers again if we cannot build a wall on the Mexican border then you are a terrible person. Are you going to walk that back and try to explain away your hideous comment or do you stand by what it implies?
I stand by what it implies.
I stand by what it implies.And when you have encouraged or advocated suicide by persons for whom you seem to hold disdain, do you stand by that, also, or was that just for the lulz.
I stand by what it implies. People have been banned from these forums for less heinous views than that. You are a despicable example of humanity.
I stand by what it implies. People have been banned from these forums for less heinous views than that. You are a despicable example of humanity.It could be worse.

How could it be worse than suggesting we need gas chambers for Mexicans who enter the country illegally? That’s Nazi territory.

I stand by what it implies. People have been banned from these forums for less heinous views than that. You are a despicable example of humanity.It could be worse. I think mid Atlantic said that in the voice of the black knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail, after all his limbs were cut off. It's not just a flesh wound this time M.A. If you don't know the metaphor, I'm not suggesting we quarter the guy, I'm using a well known joke to mock this guy who has increasingly gotten out of hand.
How could it be worse than suggesting we need gas chambers for Mexicans who enter the country illegally? That's Nazi territory.
Its worse to let the Meso-American invasion continue unabated. If we can't keep them out and we can't control the numbers we have already, something more extreme is needed.
I stand by what it implies. People have been banned from these forums for less heinous views than that. You are a despicable example of humanity.It could be worse. I think mid Atlantic said that in the voice of the black knight from Monty Python's Holy Grail, after all his limbs were cut off. It's not just a flesh wound this time M.A. If you don't know the metaphor, I'm not suggesting we quarter the guy, I'm using a well known joke to mock this guy who has increasingly gotten out of hand.Since I'm not a nerd, I don't get Monty Python references. Also, lol at "gotten out of hand".
How could it be worse than suggesting we need gas chambers for Mexicans who enter the country illegally? That's Nazi territory.
Its worse to let the Meso-American invasion continue unabated. If we can't keep them out and we can't control the numbers we have already, something more extreme is needed. Wow. There is no need arguing this. You are unhinged. The sooner the moderators ban you the better for these forums. AMF.
Its worse to let the Meso-American invasion continue unabated. If we can't keep them out and we can't control the numbers we have already, something more extreme is needed. Wow. There is no need arguing this. You are unhinged. The sooner the moderators ban you the better for these forums. AMF. I guess it makes sense for a Texan to be pro-Meso, if it wasn't for their influence you would be Oklahoman.
I guess it makes sense for a Texan to be pro-Meso, if it wasn't for their influence you would be Oklahoman.
I love Mexican food, but that isn't the point. The point is you would have made a good Nazi.