Could the Quantum Field be a combination of all fields and live in our temporal

Could the Quantum Field be a combination of all fields and live in our temporal dimension with the fabric of Spacetime?

I’ve been trying to separate the quantum field from spacetime this whole time, but now I think it is only the spatial dimensions that get granted to a physical/observed/decohered object.

Could the unification of QM with GR be spatial vs temporal? good god

No wonder the quantum field knows of future decoherence events …it is time.

The quantum field doesn’t care about distance …because distance is a spatial thing.

Light flows on a path set by the fabric of spacetime …which isn’t spatial either …it’s virtual.

A black hole is a problem for the fabric of spacetime …not the spatial dimensions.

This is a pretty comprehensie lecture on quantum fields, whichmay shed some light on your proposition.

That was interesting. He was a little off with the whole …there are no particles thing but good.

Why isn’t gravity just the shape of the fabric? Who is saying it has to be a field or a force?
Do only decohered particles have the ability to bend the fabric of spacetime?

Is the key to an unified theory, what can bend the virtual fabric of spacetime?

The quantum/classical boundary is likely the amount of mass-energy a particle has. …but particles under than amount can bend spacetime when decohered.

I think the temporal dimension is running the show.
Time doesn’t consider something real unless it is decohered or the mass energy of a virus? Time only ages objects that are real?
Are the spatial dimensions just housing for what the temporal dimension deems real?
Does time project reality into spatial dimensions?

I think the temporal dimension is running the show.
Which show would that be.
Does time project reality into spatial dimensions?
This one sounds like it could have came from a Turing Test.

Reality

Does the holographic fabric of spacetime and the quantum fields act as a simulation filter to the reality projection on spatial dimensions - that originates in the temporal dimension?

I know we are in a projection from the way spacetime handles the speed of light in time dilation zones.

So it is a Turing test.

What is physical reality?

Um, if you want, yes, I the one waking everyone up.

pittsburghjoe said; Could the Quantum Field be a combination of all fields and live in our temporal dimension with the fabric of Spacetime?
You may want to check this hypothesis. It may shed light on a lot of unclear properties at the Planck scale of spacetime.

Causal Dynamical Triangulation (CDT) is a novel approach to Quantum Gravity

Causal dynamical triangulation (abbreviated as CDT) theorized by Renate Loll, Jan Ambjørn and Jerzy Jurkiewicz, and popularized by Fotini Markopoulou and Lee Smolin, is an approach to quantum gravity that like loop quantum gravity is background independent.

This means that it does not assume any pre-existing arena (dimensional space), but rather attempts to show how the spacetime fabric itself evolves.

The Loops '05 conference, hosted by many loop quantum gravity theorists, included several presentations which discussed CDT in great depth, and revealed it to be a pivotal insight for theorists[peacock term]. It has sparked considerable interest[peacock term] as it appears to have a good semi-classical description. At large scales, it re-creates the familiar 4-dimensional spacetime, but it shows spacetime to be 2-d near the Planck scale, and reveals a fractal structure on slices of constant time.

And a series of scholarly articles on CDT.

https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=causal+dynamical+triangulation&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart

Could the spatial dimensions just be additional sub layers to the infinite temporal one? Could all the dimensions/fields/fabrics live under “TIME”?

I suspect we give way too much credence to the spatial dimensions, when all they do is convert waves to physical objects. Time runs the show.

Pure infinity is too much to handle for our reality. Time is the core and then we have all these layers filtering it.

Pure infinity is too much to handle for our reality.
Is that supposed to be a problem? What does infinity have to do with our lives?
Time is the core and then we have all these layers filtering it.
I'll admit, there's something about that sentence I like, though I imagine we are hearing two very different things there.

I’m more into the evolution of life over time, no what’s going on inside matter and light - guess it’s because it’s too much for my mind to handle and irrelevant in lots and lots of ways.

Evolution that I can feel down to my viscera because it’s something tangible, within my awareness spectrum. Something that relates to everything within my world.

I don’t knock the study of such thing, nor their practical applications, but it’s still totally outside our human experience, so I guess it’s a matter of priorities and perspectives. Seems to me, that the things we’ve allowed to happen to our planet and society, are proof enough of how ass backwards the priorities amongst we Naked Apes actually are.

I think I have a model close to describing our reality.

• Pure/Unfiltered time at the core is capable of timelines in the future and backwards
  • The quantum fields layer on top of time. This layer doesn’t seem to filter out future time because the quantum field can know of future decoherence events. Nothing is physical in these layers, only quantum waves moving in the medium that is the quantum field. The electromagnetic force lives here also.
  • The holographic fabric of spacetime is next. This instructs physical mass how to flow (gravity). This layer is what filters time from going backwards or jumping to the future. It also handles time dilation volumes. This is where the boundary for the quantum/classical lives. Anything larger than 50,000 bounded atoms is automatically sent to the physical matter layer. Objects smaller can still be sent if they have a decoherence event in their path.
  • Next is the rest of the forces and then the spatial dimensions with physical matter.

Is our reality physically based …or the opposite?

Is our reality physically based ..or the opposite?
Think about it, that's the wrong question.

“our reality” resides within our minds, the product of our perceptions and brain working together.

“reality physically” is, to me, better said: Physical Reality.

Those atoms and molecules and the evoluting environment and time that created us,

and that will swallow us in fairly short order now (decades look pretty damn short to an introspective 64 year old humanist.).

“or the opposite” that’s a totally egocentric mind game.

Observing the world around us (that we exist within) is different from trying to fit that nature into our perceptions.

wrong question? ha

The question was meant to make you consider the physics we know are merely the rules for the spatial dimensions. The core of our reality isn’t physical at all.

Ha. I was trying to make you consider a bigger perspective.

The core of our reality isn’t physical at all.
Focus on just that line, explain it.

I think you just try to start fights for the fun of it. I went layer by layer of our reality on the previous page.