Could the Quantum Field be a combination of all fields and live in our temporal

This was started a while ago, re March 29, 2020 at 11:06 am

@pittsburgjoe:

I think I have a model close to describing our reality.

Pure/Unfiltered time at the core is capable of timelines in the future and backwards
The quantum fields layer on top of time. This layer doesn’t seem to filter out future time because the quantum field can know of future decoherence events. Nothing is physical in these layers, only quantum waves moving in the medium that is the quantum field. The electromagnetic force lives here also.
The holographic fabric of spacetime is next. This instructs physical mass how to flow (gravity). This layer is what filters time from going backwards or jumping to the future. It also handles time dilation volumes. This is where the boundary for the quantum/classical lives. Anything larger than 50,000 bounded atoms is automatically sent to the physical matter layer. Objects smaller can still be sent if they have a decoherence event in their path.
Next is the rest of the forces and then the spatial dimensions with physical matter.

Yeah? A) So, what of it? B) Why aren’t you discussing this with experts who understand this arena?

Beyond that what good is it? What does it help us understand better about the world we exist within?

@pittsburgjoe: I think I have a model close to describing our reality.
Yeah, and I've got a foundational model for a beautiful Religion as valid as any other out there.

I even have the establishing sound track for this Religious Faith:

Conception is the moment of sperm, eggs, cosmic wave (echo - spirit). Micrographs even show the moment it happens when that electro-magnetic change happens as the egg seals itself off from the rest the world, and incidentally a few thousand sperm pounding on the walls.

Our bodies grow physically, egg and sperm doing it’s thing - and our brains, minds and awareness sees the world through the filters created by that particular spirit. It’s not reincarnation, it’s different, …

Our spirits grow in direct relation to our experiences and commitments and connections, etc.

Then we die, at death the spirit, the echo of the human energy that inhabited my physical body, leaves, disperses into the universe.

Perhaps this echo/spirit/energy wave will cross paths with an egg & sperm just at that tiny window of opportunity and another union is made.

Won’t be me, then perhaps my spirit will touch it’s awareness, in ways never recognized.

It’s a beautiful story and every bit as valid and every other religion story - A SHADOW PLAY ON THE SCREEN OF OUR AWARENESS

and it ain’t no more.

So what of it?

<i>Just a nice little blankie to snuggle into once in a while. We all need them, but at least we ought to recognize them for what they are. :-)</i>

Joe now your playing game.

This isn’t hide and seek, it’s rather simple,

@pittsburgjoe: "The core of our reality isn’t physical at all."

CC requesting: “Focus on just that line, explain it.”

You wrote it down, you ought to able to explain it. That is what a good faith dialogue is all about.

Riddles and gotcha’s are for lawyers and other game players.

I can defend anything I write, and if I can’t defend it, I can learn from the lick’n.

You, what do you have? Building barriers to protect YOUR TRUTH?

Which is all fine and dandy, but don’t pretend it has any relevance beyond your vanity.

just saying :wink:

Come on, show me what you got, in good faith, defend what you wrote. : - |

the core is time, dunce cap

Why must you call me a name. Why must you try to imagine me a dunce?

Do you think making me seem stupid, makes you seem smart? Is that how it works in a discussion with you?

"The core is time"
No kidding.

And the team that manages to make the most points win.

Now can you explain

“The core of our reality isn’t physical at all.”
I stand corrected,
The core of our reality isn’t physical, it's time.”
Great. And what is time without the physical?

Crickets,

why am I not surprised.

Time without the physical is quantum waves.