Constrasting Obama and trump

So how do they compare so far.
Obama- taught Constitutional Law
trump- doesn’t have a clue what the Constitution is.
Obama- Widely regarded as very intelligent, was the editor of Harvard Law Review.
trump- loves to grab those pussies… which is to say that he is widely regarded as one of the stupidest president to ever serve in the Executive branch.
Obama- as president like to play a lot of golf.
trump- basically lives at the golf course costing Americans tens of millions of dollars a year so far.
Obama- worked hard to win election as America’s first African American president
trump- traveled the country holding white power rallies to become America’s first Russian endorsed president
Obama- had a tough job putting out the fires of the previous republican administration that due to poor map reading skills thought Iraq was part of Afghanistan and started a war there too that cost thousands of US casualties, trillions of dollars and has made the world a much more dangerous placed for us all.

• trump- thinks trying to get Kin Jong-un to launch nukes at US cities is funny
    Obama- Wanted to at least try and give all Americans health care even if the end product was a poor compromise.
    trump- thinks that billionaires have it too rough in America and wants to take the money from health care, food, housing and other necessities going to the poor and elderly in America and prop up struggling 1%ers who need that tenth holiday home in Europe… or on the Moon.
    Obama- recognizes that the overwhelming science indicates that human created climate change is a threat like none ever seen before in history and must be addressed to avert certain catastrophe on a global level.
    trump- “BURN MORE COAL!, BURN MORE OIL!, BURN MORE GAS!”
    Obama- born in Hawaii in 1961 to Ann Dunham and Barak Obama Sr.
    trump- “OBAMA WAS BORN IN KENYA, I HAVE PROOF!”, “RELEASE YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE OBAMA!”, “THAT IS A FAKE!”

A much easier contrast.
Obama sane and in control.
t-RUMP, not so much.
Nuff said.

A much easier contrast. Obama sane and in control. t-RUMP, not so much. Nuff said.
There is no comparoson. It’s like comparing chalk to cheese.

One thing I like about Trump… with most Presidents, you have to carefully consider what they say because they may be telling the truth, they may be stretching it just a little, or them may be stretching it a lot. With Trump, you can pretty much assume that nothing he says is the truth. It takes away a lot of the guesswork. :wink:

One thing I like about Trump... with most Presidents, you have to carefully consider what they say because they may be telling the truth, they may be stretching it just a little, or them may be stretching it a lot. With Trump, you can pretty much assume that nothing he says is the truth. It takes away a lot of the guesswork. ;)
This is true... the only problem is what he's lying about. His central thesis is he's going to make America great again. He's clearly lying about that, he's basically destroying what is left of the country. He also claims he is not a traitor in the employ of Russia, he's also clearly lying about that. He's probably the greatest threat the country has faced in a very long time and millions of people act as if it's just another day....

You know Obama never needed this sort of a crib sheet

This photo of Trump’s notes captures his empathy deficit better than anything

By Aaron Blake February 21 at 6:38 PM President Trump held a worthwhile listening session Wednesday featuring a range of views on how to combat gun violence in schools. And while Trump's at-times-meandering comments about arming teachers will certainly raise eyebrows, for the most part he did listen. Thanks in part, it seems, to a helpful little reminder. Washington Post photographer Ricky Carioti captured this image of Trump's notes:

This is a pattern with Republicans starting with Reagan. Reagan, actor. Bush Sr, doesn’t count. Clinton, Rhodes Scholar. Bush Jr, dingbat. Obama, constitutional professor. Drumpf…not even a dingbat. They like’m dumb because they don’t value intelligence. Which makes sense because they tend to be very religious too.

This is a pattern with Republicans starting with Reagan. Reagan, actor. Bush Sr, doesn't count. Clinton, Rhodes Scholar. Bush Jr, dingbat. Obama, constitutional professor. Drumpf...not even a dingbat. They like'm dumb because they don't value intelligence. Which makes sense because they tend to be very religious too.
They like em dumb because they hate intelligence and facts. This is a political movement that more and more is focused on denying reality in ways that are probably going to destroy us all if allowed to go much further. Climate change alone is a complete rejection by republicans of a reality that is already kicking our asses. In the short term you have complete morons like Limbaugh telling people to just ignore that record breaking hurricane heading your way, it's just "fake" news. The republican party more and more is based on Christian fundamentalism that requires a literal reading of the Bible which does not allow for the acceptance of outside information which contradicts it. Which is why they attack evolution so viciously...

I miss Bush. That’s is how much I hate Trump. But honestly I don’t really mind the religious fundamentalists too much as long as they leave me alone. At least the fundies are not the alt-right.