Chiropractors and their power lawyers - where can a patient turn?

Hello pals,
I’m asking this on behalf of a friend who’s suffered serious damage at the hands of a chiropractor - Neck Snap related.
Apparently after a couple years of legal wrangling, something has changed and the
chiropractor’s lawyers are suddenly playing even harder ball with him/her - backing off previous assurances, etc., etc.
Feeling blindsided she/he is pissed but clueless as to where to go and resources available.
Does anyone know of resources in Arizona?

Hello pals, I'm asking this on behalf of a friend who's suffered serious damage at the hands of a chiropractor - Neck Snap related. Apparently after a couple years of legal wrangling, something has changed and the chiropractor's lawyers are suddenly playing even harder ball with him/her - backing off previous assurances, etc., etc. Feeling blindsided she/he is pissed but clueless as to where to go and resources available. Does anyone know of resources in Arizona?
I'm confused. Is your friend suing the chiropractor?

yes, it’s been in process quite a while… I really don’t know, nor want to, all the nitty gritty details.
But, I’d sure like to help the person connect with someone that has some expertise in the subject

Hello pals, I'm asking this on behalf of a friend who's suffered serious damage at the hands of a chiropractor - Neck Snap related. Apparently after a couple years of legal wrangling, something has changed and the chiropractor's lawyers are suddenly playing even harder ball with him/her - backing off previous assurances, etc., etc. Feeling blindsided she/he is pissed but clueless as to where to go and resources available. Does anyone know of resources in Arizona?
He should find a medical malpractice lawyer and sue. "Legal wrangling" never helped anyone. He needs to sue and he needs a good lawyer that doesn't pussyfoot around. An actual lawsuit should not take that long. If he's waiting for a settlement offer, he's wasting his time. Lois
He should find a medical malpractice lawyer and sue. "Legal wrangling" never helped anyone. He needs to sue and he needs a good lawyer that doesn't pussyfoot around. An actual lawsuit should not take that long. If he's waiting for a settlement offer, he's wasting his time. Lois
Probably, but where to find such an animal… that's why I figured the best I could do was ask around see if anyone in this crowd knew of anything/anyone in Arizona area.
Probably, but where to find such an animal… that's why I figured the best I could do was ask around see if anyone in this crowd knew of anything/anyone in Arizona area.
Something doesn't make sense here. Malpractice lawyers are a dime a dozen. Turn on the TV in the middle of the afternoon and you will see a half dozen adds every hour for those slimy creatures hungry to take any case no matter how little merit it may have. I can't imagine that Arizona is devoid of them since they have almost every other species of snake out there :-P Seriously though these cases can drag on for a very long time. I have been sued only once in my 25 year career and it was idiotic to say the least but even that case dragged on in the courts for 8 years before a judge finally threw it out because they couldn't find a single expert witness who agreed that there was any merit to the case. That's 8 years for a dumb lawsuit. Something with actual merit could take as long or longer.