Check out HotWhopper Chat! - internet's latest serious climate chat room!

Well I’ve had a little fun side action last few weeks.
I was invited to join HOTWHOPPER CHAT before it went public to help get it rolling and iron out snags.
I’m excited about this new discussion forum, it’s not a place to argue about the validity of climate science, since that is pretty well established,
as any constructive truth-restricted debate will make plenty clear to anyone who engages in it with honest full spectrum skepticism.
Don’t believe me? Try it!]
Instead it’s a serious place for serious people who are concerned about what we are doing to our climate, you know, our Earth’s life support system.
People who want a safe place for constructive discussion of climate issues and public communication issue and also to help us network a bit
and develop a sense of community among us.
There are many of us out here, now we have an new interesting place to get together and discuss such things among friends.
Visit:

https://chat.hotwhopper.com By Sou September 12, 2016 We've launched! A big thank you to everyone who helped in the early stages. A warm welcome to everyone who visits. I hope you stay a while and make this the friendliest place on the Internet to talk climate. Aiming high :coolsmile: Don't be shy about asking questions or starting a discussion. There are some links in the sidebar to get you started. The genesis of this is that i've been thinking for some time (as I wrote on the blog and Facebook) that there are oodles of weather discussion boards, and lots of climate blogs, and some people like Facebook and Twitter. However there aren't too many options for people who aren't bloggers but who occasionally want to write something about climate change at the time they think of it, and chat about it with other people. HotWhopper Chat was conceived as a place where people with a common interest in climate change can develop a real sense of community - a climate community, that they can own. A place where everyone can feel welcome, from scientist to complete climate newbie. Enjoy the forum.
Climate Science fundamentals are settled. As any constructive truth-restricted debate will make plenty clear to anyone who engages in it with honest full spectrum skepticism. Don't believe me? Try it!]
Or check out the folks who have collected all the studies for our general edification.
Here's a summary http://www.skepticalscience.com/argument.php ... global warming and climate change myths, sorted by recent popularity vs what science says. Click the response for a more detailed response. You can also view them sorted by taxonomy, by popularity, in a print-friendly version, with short URLs or with fixed numbers you can use for permanent references.

This post got 45 views within the first day, cool.
Now, it would be very cool if someone(s) reported back on your visit. Share your thoughts on Sou’s effort.