Can you pass the US citizenship test?

http://vyped.com/2014/07/can-you-pass-a-u-s-citizenship-test/?s1=1300

http://vyped.com/2014/07/can-you-pass-a-u-s-citizenship-test/?s1=1300
Well it started fun and interesting, then when I got to the end turns out if you want your results you need to give them your email eddress. With irritation and a bit of resentment, but having gone that far and curious whether I got that 100% I'm thinking I scored, I entered it and hit send. It prompted back that my results have been sent to me, it's been well over five minutes and I still don't have my results and am wondering what kind of bullpoop mailing lists and future spamming have I just signed onto against my will >:-( Loved question 21 Who does a U.S. Senator represent? all people of the state who belong to the Senator's political party all people of the state only the people in the state who voted for the Senator the state legislatures ~~~ I know the theoretic answer, but in reality the answer is only the people who donated the most money to the Senator's campaign chest. Or to put it another way our current US Senators represent the interests of the highest bidders. :down: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Well over ten minutes now, still no results. CUTE TEST - BUT vyped.com IS NOT THE PLACE TO TAKE IT. In my humble opinion.

I did it too, just for kicks and giggles and I know I scored 100%. Out of curiosity I gave my email address but still haven’t received a reply so I’m wondering too! And yes, the “Kochtopus” won big time. We’ll see what happens in '16 though. The turnout was extremely low, e.g. Capito won in WVa. With only 30% of the vote while Kasich won with only 40%, not that he had any competition. McConnell won with 37%. The kids didn’t come out and most Dems. Don’t much care for the off year elections. Meantime, back to 1955 we go, huzzah.
Cap’t Jack

I did it too, just for kicks and giggles and I know I scored 100%. Out of curiosity I gave my email address but still haven't received a reply so I'm wondering too! And yes, the "Kochtopus" won big time. We'll see what happens in '16 though. The turnout was extremely low, e.g. Capito won in WVa. With only 30% of the vote while Kasich won with only 40%, not that he had any competition. McConnell won with 37%. The kids didn't come out and most Dems. Don't much care for the off year elections. Meantime, back to 1955 we go, huzzah. Cap't Jack
I didn't want to give my email. I was afraid I'd get on yet another email list! Lois
Loved question 21 Who does a U.S. Senator represent? all people of the state who belong to the Senator's political party all people of the state only the people in the state who voted for the Senator the state legislatures
What about the interests of banks, powerful corporations, special interest lobbying groups and wealthy private donors? Is that choice an option?
What about the interests of banks, powerful corporations, special interest lobbying groups and wealthy private donors? Is that choice an option?
Nope. It's a package deal. Every senator has this baggage attached to him/her and has since the beginning. The log cabin politicians are no more. Without the above you can't even campaign for office. We are rapidly sliding into a plutocracy. But everyone here know that. Oh, and you left out religious institutions. Here's a sample of their net worth and check out Darrell Issa: http://ballotpedia.org/Net_worth_of_United_States_Senators_and_Representatives Cap't Jack
Nope. It's a package deal. Every senator has this baggage attached to him/her and has since the beginning. The log cabin politicians are no more. Without the above you can't even campaign for office. We are rapidly sliding into a plutocracy. But everyone here know that. Oh, and you left out religious institutions. Here's a sample of their net worth and check out Darrell Issa: http://ballotpedia.org/Net_worth_of_United_States_Senators_and_Representatives Cap't Jack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkRIbUT6u7Q :gulp: Yea and try finding a YouTube version that doesn't force you to watch a commercial first :coolsmile:

… and I can imagine Darrell must be feeling frustrated that he still hasn’t cracked half a billion.

Speaking of commercials, did you notice how many of them they cram into a half hour TV show? The announcer needs to say, “and now a word from our program”. 134 channels on cable jammed full of commercials.
Cap’t Jack

… and I can imagine Darrell must be feeling frustrated that he still hasn’t cracked half a billion.
What galls me the most are those pious xtian millionaire politicians who throw Matthew 19:21 out the door. Do as I say, not as I do! Public servants, hah! Cap't Jack
Speaking of commercials, did you notice how many of them they cram into a half hour TV show? The announcer needs to say, "and now a word from our program". 134 channels on cable jammed full of commercials. Cap't Jack
Yes, and we pay for every one of them through our cable or satellite service, adding insult to injury. Lois