Can I Test Spirit Software On This Forum- A request

Like all ghost software and equipment, we stumble across them by accident.

This comes about when designers do not understand their own designs. Typical is the SLS camera using The Kinect infra red.

I have stumbled across the Soundcard Scope that can pick up voices of the dead every single time. Whether this is perfect, I am not sure as I need an audience to test it.

On previous sites this had caused anger by which my post was deleted by angry admin having picked up his name.

Whether that is true or perhaps he felt challenged, I am not sure.

If the software fails…this is not me. I am not the one giving the info…the software is. So please do not fail or blame me.

My first experiment is to ask for a name first and second so that the person can come forward.

What I will do is to ask the question, save the file allowing all to watch the steps and play back the result

How fair can that be for any debunkers out there!

Let me know and I will give it whirl. Remember…you could even enter our history books…lol

If I understand your request correctly this is hardly a double blind test. If we view you performing these tests, separated by who knows how much distance, in an environment you control completely then we have no way of knowing that you did not manipulate the data. Or that sound contamination in your location does not cause a phenomena you’ve incorrectly identified as something else.

Regardless, your request seems a little shady here. You start out saying this (bolding is mine):

I have stumbled across the Soundcard Scope that can pick up voices of the dead every single time.
That is a pretty bold claim. Perhaps too bold because you later say this (again, bolding is mine):
If the software fails…this is not me. I am not the one giving the info…the software is. So please do not fail or blame me.
So which is it? Does it work "every single time" as you claim? Or are you really afraid that it will fail to work? Certainly if you're not sure it's going to work then you should not be making the claim that it works "every single time". Also, how do you know it's "voices of the dead", as you claim? It seems to me that you are jumping to a conclusion there. Unless, that is, you personally know the dead person who's voice it is supposed to be and have tested those claims rigorously enough to become convinced by evidence rather than simply believing the claim because you want to.

But really none of that matters. I have looked into a thousand of these claims a thousand times before. Every single claim I have looked into falls into one of the exact same two categories that every supernatural claim ever scientifically tested falls into. It is either not proven to be true or it is proven to not be true. Take your findings to science. Contact the TAPS team. Call a press conference to announce your incredible findings. When scientists start to say, “It looks like there might be something to this”, then I’ll be interested. Until then, pass. I’m not up for snipe hunt number 1,001.

@widdershins I believe he’s a spammer and I was going to place his post in the spam file, but then there’s your post. As is, he’s just blocked from posting on the more on the forum.

I don’t mind if you place conversations I’ve posted on in the spam folder. I have a terrible memory, so I probably won’t even notice. If it’s spam, please, feel free to can it. It won’t bother me a bit.