Biden Repeatedly Mixes Up Names Of 2 Countries During G-7 Speech

My friends. Did you see this? What’s wrong with him? Some say after bombing so many countries one can easily get mixed up

Biden has been forthcoming about his verbal slip-ups, calling himself a “gaffe machine” on the campaign trail in December 2018. Still, his critics were quick to scrutinize him over the G-7 blunder. “This is horrible,” tweeted Fox News contributor Tammy Bruce.
Yeah, we're concern, if Tammy Bruce is concerned. Oh wait Tammy and FAUX crowd are the same one's screaming the fraud that the 2020 was supposedly stolen. Of course, ignoring how the 2016 was stolen by an onslaught of dirty tricks lies and Russian cyber help.

Please don’t tell us you’re wishing for this all over again

He’s another great moment, rump representing the US to the United Nations, it’s worth recalling:

00:35. tRUMP: "IN LESS THAN TWO YEARS MY ADMINISTRATION HAS ACCOMPLISHED ALMOST ANY MORE THAN ALMOST ANY ADMINISTRATION IN THE HISTORY OF OUR COUNTRY.

AMERICA’S – SO TRUE."

tRUMP: “DIDN’T EXPECT THAT REACTION, BUT (hey I’ll take it.)”

Here’s another worry
Joe Biden seems to get lost at the G7 summit in England, Jill comes to the rescue

I’m so glad there aren’t cameras on me every moment. I fell into a wheelbarrow last week.

My friends. Did you see this? What’s wrong with him?
He's old. Unfortunately he is an accurate representation of America, which is turning into a gerontocracy.

Haha! Did you see him let that reporter have it!

Who cares? My great grandmother was always “calling the roll” and sometimes she’d just say, “You’ll do.” Even my grandmother would sometimes call me by my aunt’s name and then there were people who’d call me by my mother’s name. My mother had it easy. She only had me and then she only had two grandson. I’m always “calling the roll”, especially with my cats and sometimes I call my husband’s calico by my late calico’s name. It’s no big deal. It happens, especially the older we get.

Who cares? My great grandmother was always “calling the roll” and sometimes she’d just say, “You’ll do.” Even my grandmother would sometimes call me by my aunt’s name and then there were people who’d call me by my mother’s name. My mother had it easy. She only had me and then she only had two grandson. I’m always “calling the roll”, especially with my cats and sometimes I call my husband’s calico by my late calico’s name. It’s no big deal. It happens, especially the older we get.
George Foreman got it right!

@mrmhead George Foreman got what right?

@mriana

He named all his sons George

But he does have a number of daughters too - one who is named Georgetta ?

Unbearable

Giving them all the same name just makes calling the roll… somewhat easier. You’re left with, “You’ll do.”