Be Prepared - USA IMPEACHMENT GUIDE

§

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
It occurs to me that trump is like hiring the lowest bidder for a complex big job. We get what we pay for. Or in salesman terms, when you are promised anything and everything - buyer beware, you can bet its too good to be true. Since evidence of gross stupidity and negligence and wrong doing is mounting, seemingly on every front. Surprise, surprise hire an illiterate conman and cheating heart fraud, (and narcissist to-boot) expect a disaster. Now it seems that the following has become timely information for voters to become acquainted with - America's rules and procedures for that. Because after the damage they are inflicting becomes overwhelming, then comes the messy job of firing the pig, and his pen mates. Here's a guide for that process.
IMPEACHMENT GUIDE We need to make sure candidates for office not only understand the process of impeachment, but also know that we — the voters — will hold them accountable. Informing people with specific facts, justifications, and the historical precedent for impeachment will make spreading our message easier and more impactful. Read this impeachment guide and share it with your friends. https://www.needtoimpeach.com/impeachment-guide/

Trump will never be impeached as long as there are spineless, bootlicker Republicans in the majority in Congress, no matter what he does.