Back up

So the forums were out of commission for a couple of days, due to some misconfiguration.
Seems to be fixed now, so welcome back! :slight_smile:

thanks Doug. I just thought everyone was on vacation!

thanks Doug. I just thought everyone was on vacation!
And thank you Paul and the folks behind the scenes doing the drudge work to keep this boat afloat. Long live CFI forum :cheese:

For some reason it doesn’t work when I log in with my phone

I’m getting some weirdness on my iPad as well. They’re tweaking some settings so I expect a few days of issues. If they continue let me know.

It still kicks me back to the home page when I sign in.

Try thinking positive thoughts. Might help. :cheese:
Try thinking positive thoughts. Might help. :cheese: That never helped anyone.

:kiss:

Try thinking positive thoughts. Might help. :cheese:
That never helped anyone.
You’d be surprised.
:kiss:
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Try thinking positive thoughts. Might help. :cheese: That never helped anyone. You'd be surprised. :kiss: ;-P
Try thinking positive thoughts. Might help. :cheese: That never helped anyone. You'd be surprised. :kiss: ;-P Surprised that people think it works.
So the forums were out of commission for a couple of days, due to some misconfiguration. Seems to be fixed now, so welcome back! :-)
I couldn't sign in and I wrote to CFI. I got a response from Alexander Nicaise. Whatever he did it allowed me to sign in again. Writing to CFI works a lot better than positive thoughts. Lois

That was some glitch.
Been trying to log on for nearly 2 weeks and kept getting bounced back to the home page.

I had the same problem.

Phone issue is fixed now

So the forums were out of commission for a couple of days, due to some misconfiguration. Seems to be fixed now, so welcome back! :-)
I couldn't sign in and I wrote to CFI. I got a response from Alexander Nicaise. Whatever he did it allowed me to sign in again. Writing to CFI works a lot better than positive thoughts. Lois Lois, may I suggest, your's is an example of positive thinking in action. The lord helps those who help themselves. :coolsmile: ( actually need more than safety glasses for this one, a hard hat smilie would feel better ;-P )
I couldn't sign in and I wrote to CFI. I got a response from Alexander Nicaise. Whatever he did it allowed me to sign in again. Writing to CFI works a lot better than positive thoughts. Lois Lois, may I suggest, your's is an example of positive thinking in action. The lord helps those who help themselves. :coolsmile: ( actually need more than safety glasses for this one, a hard hat smilie would feel better ;-P ) Indeed, yes!