... and then we have Trump's doctor the nutter

What I get from you is, "People lie, whatever, it's fine, well, if they are business people. But if someone is crooked, well, that's no good, especially politicians."
Ever go to a auto dealership? Would it surprise you that you may have been lied to?

How about having this dude do your physical ? :cheese:

His labs show only positive results. That’s good? Left? I’m mean Right? No yea right! WTF :ohh:
Unequivocally the bested fitted Prezident eevvaaaaa. :wow:
And then some wonder why we can’t take this guy seriously.
Or even why some want this Trump clown to get buried under the greatest electoral landslide ever. :slight_smile:

EXCLUSIVE NEWS AUG 26 2016, 9:47 PM ET Trump Doctor Wrote Health Letter in Just 5 Minutes as Limo Waited by ANNA R. SCHECTER, CHRIS FRANCESCANI and TRACY CONNOR http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/trump-doctor-wrote-health-letter-just-5-minutes-limo-waited-n638526?cid=sm_tw "If elected, Mr. Trump, I can state unequivocally, will be the healthiest individual ever elected to the presidency," Bornstein wrote. Asked how he could justify the hyperbole, Bornstein said, "I like that sentence to be quite honest with you and all the rest of them are either sick or dead."
Trump’s Doctor Has An Amazing Explanation For That Bizarre Medical Report He says he only spent five minutes writing the note. 08/26/2016 http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-doctor-interview_us_57c0c8b8e4b085c1ff29850e? In an interview with NBC airing Friday, Bornstein said he spent “five minutes" on the letter while a car sent by Trump waited for him outside his office in Manhattan. “I get rushed and I get anxious when I get rushed, so I try to get four or five lines done as fast as possible," Bornstein explained. “In a rush, I think some of those words didn’t come out exactly the way they were meant." The doctor stood by his assessment of the reality TV star’s wellness. “His health is excellent, particularly his mental health," says the gastroenterologist.
Reading all this I'm wondering who has a gastroenterologist as their personal physician. Then to have a gastroenterologist make a mental health judgement call seemed, ah shall I say a bit odd. Then just to be sure I googled gastroenterologist and it all became totally clear "Diseases affecting the gastrointestinal tract, which include the organs from mouth to anus," Well hell, that pretty well describes who The Trump is. So fine, a nutter pooper doctor is perfect. I stand corrected. ;-)

[__________________________
His labs show only positive results. That’s good? Left? I’m mean Right? No yea right! WTF :ohh:
Unequivocally the bested fitted Prezident eevvaaaaa. :wow:
And then some wonder why we can’t take this guy seriously.
Or even why some want this Trump clown to get buried under the greatest electoral landslide ever. :slight_smile:

I’ll bet what Trump paid for that letter was the best pay for 5-minutes’ “work” that the “doctor” has ever received or will receive for the rest of his life.