An incredible day A presidents house is raided

I wonder what the secret service did in their duty to protect the President? Stand down???

Once again the Democrats are seen deeply reluctant in revealing to people the connection between Mar-a-lago and the raid that took place the other day or let alone the scale of this ongoing conspiracy. Their biggest concern is that the public under these convulsive circumstances would get a full picture of the political rot that the system has reached which would no doubt have detrimental effects on the interests of financial Oligarchy that continues to control both parties. Today we are witnessing a multi crisis situation developing in America, and for this reason the ruling classes are escalating their war efforts against China and Russia because they have no answer to the growing social and economical issues back home

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Schumer: GOP’s Indulgence Of ‘MAGA Republicans’ Will Backfire

This topic needs to be merged, because it’s just like another. I have to get ready for work, but until it is merged, I’m closing this thread.

It’s been merged.