America's Lifeguard

They only have so many tricks up their sleaves,

@mriana smh you’re really making a big deal out of nothing concerning that picture. That’s as bad about the Obama halo crap.
but since that keeps working so well for the GOP, you can be sure you'll be seeing a lot more the malicious slander and deliberate deception and stupification.

@citizenschallengev3 I wouldn’t be surprised. They always did the halo crap with President Obama, so I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that they are doing the messiah/disciple thing with President Biden. They easily forget that they themselves said that the dotard was appointed by their deity or was actually God. They’re really insane.

Bob, you really an A hole, it’s your monstrous double standards that guarantee dam t it.

An old man (well okay not just any old man, the president-elect) visiting a place he worked as a young lad. Why shouldn’t he take a seat and share a memory or two with the kids gathered around, who are obviously delighted with his visit.

Biden certainly isn’t the one going around saying he’s the greatest eva, and pretending he’s god’s gift ……

But Trump showing actually messianic mental illness, that you just let ride,

He’s not crazy he’s my führer, bob thinks

Who the hell is Bob?

smh you’re really making a big deal out of nothing concerning that picture. That’s as bad about the Obama halo crap.
It's funny and silly is all.

Nope it’s the strategic FOX News agenda for brainwashing a lazy public.

But than, it’s a hallmark of being hypnotized, that one doesn’t recognize how their mental facilities have been shut down and taken over.

{ What do you have against “bob,” I could call you worse, if you wanted. <3 }

Faux News probably doesn’t have much longer as a propaganda machine, because it’s said the dotard bought his own station and will be using it to spew his propaganda. rolling eyes

I love that you use “Faux” as well! I saw that in the nets a few years ago and it’s the only spelling I’ve used since.

I do have to say, though, that their news coverage of the election was actual news. They even cut off speeches to cut in and say, “I just have to point out, none of what she is saying is true…” just like real news people have been doing. It’s almost as if the news anchors there now have the same problem with allowing fictitious propaganda to be spread on their shows as real people do.

And thatoneguy, you may be able to fool yourself, but we’re not falling for it. You say, “it’s funny and silly” NOW to back out of an untenable position. But you didn’t originally see it as just an old buy celebrating his election by sitting in a tall chair and talking to some people until someone was able to snap an opportunistic picture which could be taken out of context to assign traits to Biden which don’t mesh with reality. You chat with your right-wing buddies online and in person and you can say any nonsense you like which puts down the left or defends the right and, everyone involved being disconnected from reality in that moment, you can say anything you like, no matter how ridiculous you all know it to be, and it’s always a “good point”. But when you come here you have to plug back into reality, which you don’t tend to do on your own, instead forcing us to hold you down and plug you into reality ourselves until you finally accept that it’s just fanciful nonsense you’re talking.

Well said, and I second that observation.

@widdershins

And thatoneguy, you may be able to fool yourself, but we’re not falling for it. You say, “it’s funny and silly” NOW to back out of an untenable position.

But you didn’t originally see it as just an old buy celebrating his election by sitting in a tall chair and talking to some people until someone was able to snap an opportunistic picture which could be taken out of context to assign traits to Biden which don’t mesh with reality.

You chat with your right-wing buddies online and in person and you can say any nonsense you like which puts down the left or defends the right and, everyone involved being disconnected from reality in that moment, you can say anything you like, no matter how ridiculous you all know it to be, and it’s always a “good point”.

But when you come here you have to plug back into reality, which you don’t tend to do on your own, instead forcing us to hold you down and plug you into reality ourselves until you finally accept that it’s just fanciful nonsense you’re talking.

Totalitarians are as totalitarians act.

pssst, for the record, as of November 15, 2020

78,662,167 votes (51%) Joe Biden & Kamala Harris

72,936,343 votes (47.3%) The loser, Traitor Trump our Russian Obligate President.

5,725,824 vote margin

@widdershins

And thatoneguy, you may be able to fool yourself, but we’re not falling for it. You say, “it’s funny and silly” NOW to back out of an untenable position.

But you didn’t originally see it as just an old buy celebrating his election by sitting in a tall chair and talking to some people until someone was able to snap an opportunistic picture which could be taken out of context to assign traits to Biden which don’t mesh with reality.

You chat with your right-wing buddies online and in person and you can say any nonsense you like which puts down the left or defends the right and, everyone involved being disconnected from reality in that moment, you can say anything you like, no matter how ridiculous you all know it to be, and it’s always a “good point”.

But when you come here you have to plug back into reality, which you don’t tend to do on your own, instead forcing us to hold you down and plug you into reality ourselves until you finally accept that it’s just fanciful nonsense you’re talking.

Lol, you’re acting like I just made fun of your overweight son. Biden is simply easy to laugh at because he’s a dork. He looks funny, he acts funny and he say funny things.

I don’t think President Biden acts and looks funny. He looks like any other human to me.

Lol, you’re acting like I just made fun of your overweight son. Biden is simply easy to laugh at because he’s a dork. He looks funny, he acts funny and he say funny things.
He looks funny? In what way? Is it the way he looks like he wears a Jack-o-lantern for a face?

Is it the sad, sad face he makes days before banning Tik Tok in a tantrum to get back at those meddling kids?

Is it how he’s not fooling anyone by trying to hide his bald spots?

Wait, these aren’t Biden. Biden just looks like some normal old guy. But you’re right, it WAS fun!

Oo! If he styles his hair upward, he could be a Centari.

I don’t think President Biden acts and looks funny. He looks like any other human to me.
You must live in a place where sniffing women's hair and using slang from the 30s like no malarky are normal things.

Such speech is not regional. It’s generational. I’ve been known to say, “to cut a rug” and people understand me, but the thing is, I grew up with grandparents born in 1913 and 1914, so Biden is a normal human to me. However, most of what I say is a throwback to the 70s, also normal. I’m guessing and have guessed for a long time, you were born in the 90s and have parents, like myself, talk with 70s slang, as well as grandparents born in the 40s or 50s, and have no clue of the various speech patterns of others. Gotta book.

You must live in a place where sniffing women’s hair and using slang from the 30s like no malarky are normal things.
The hair sniffing is definitely creepy. I have to give you that one. In fact, it has been known as sexual harassment for as long as I can remember. It is absolutely not acceptable. And he does use some "old guy words" as old guys are wont to do. It's not unusual. But he looks funny? What is an old guy supposed to look like? Is his face supposed to rub off on his collar?

As I said, the hair sniffing and touchy-feely shit I have to give you. But if you support this jackass you aren’t in position to say someone “looks funny”.