2003_UFO_encounter

Back around 2003, I prayed to GOD to give me a sign if what I believed was true to give me some kind of sign. I was just starting to understand a UFO conection to the BIBLE. Then as I finished praying I saw what appeared to be a large clear plastic bag floating in the wind come out of the EAST. As it got closer, I could see that it was large and circular. It was almost invisible like water accept for a large Black Center. It look like a giant BLOOD CELL. It came to a stop right over my head. It made no noise as it hovered above me. I thought to get a camera, then it flew off silently to the north. I was in shock, but I later saw this BIBLE CODE: MAITREYA (666)-SATAN-WICKEDNESS-EVIL-INCARNATE-FALSE-MESSIAH-CHRIST-HOLOCAUST-UFO-ARRIVAL-COMES IN-HARRY (WALTER)-DISCOVERED-REVEALED. Acording to the code the AntiChrist may come in a UFO. Even the BIBLE, in REVELATION 21, the kingdom of Heaven aka NEW JERUSALIM is described as a UFO that resembles the STAR TREC BORG space ship, a giant CUBE. What do you think???

Well, unless this post is meant to be just a other snarky way to slip in a religious testimony or devolve into some sort of wacky sermon, what you seem to be describing is an entopic phenomena called floaters. After a certain age we all have them and they lodge in the vitreous humor of the eye. Odd shapes appear when you look at the sky or some neutral background, sometimes appearing as spots with or without centers, long cigar shapes, wiggly lines or spidery shapes that come and go and sometimes appear as shadows across the retina. In short, nothing supernatural at all and not nearly as exciting as UFOs or angels.
Cap’t Jack

UFO and ALIENS have been here since ADOM & EVE. Check this out GENESIS 6:1-4 “When the human population began to grow rapidly on the earth, the sons of GOD aka ALIENS, saw the beautiful women of the human race and took any they wanted as their wives… VS.4 In those days, and even afterward, GIANTS lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of GOD aka ALIENS, had sex with human women, they gave birth to children who became the HERO’s mentioned in the legends of old.” Like THOR, LOKI, ETC…So ALIENS have been amoung us since the begining claiming to be gods and there children were demigods.

UFO and ALIENS have been here since ADOM & EVE. Check this out GENESIS 6:1-4 "When the human population began to grow rapidly on the earth, the sons of GOD aka ALIENS, saw the beautiful women of the human race and took any they wanted as their wives... VS.4 In those days, and even afterward, GIANTS lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of GOD aka ALIENS, had sex with human women, they gave birth to children who became the HERO's mentioned in the legends of old." Like THOR, LOKI, ETC...So ALIENS have been amoung us since the begining claiming to be gods and there children were demigods.
We can't even produce babies with the baboons (I was going to say chimps, but I could be wrong on that one). How could we and the aliens be genetically compatible to reproduce? I said it before and I'll say it again: you are more likely to start a family with cauliflower than a hot-looking alien--not that you would ever find an alien to be hot-looking.

What about all the famous art work depicting UFO’s in the sky. How Can you exsplain the PYRAMIDS, EASTER ISLAND HEADS, and NASDIC LINES? Hear is another UFO in the BIBLE. EXODUS 13:21, “The LORD guided them by a PILLAR of CLOUD aka UFO during the day and a PILLAR of FIRE (UFO) at night.”

How about we take it one thing at a time? We were talking about interstellar hanky panky. Either you address my comment or we are done here. I don’t care for trolls, sorry.

I believe we can’t have children with monkeys because they don’t have a soul, But an intelegent race of aliens, who were created by GOD would surely be able to breed with human kind. Humans may some day mate with aliens again. My pastor believes that may be why GOD flooded the world ,in the time of NOAH, to kill off our breeding w/aliens and having children with them. It happened once and may happen again. Jesus Said in MATTHEW 24:27 that when he returns it will be like the times of NOAH. They mated with aliens then and they may again. When MAITREYA666 comes in his UFO he may come with ALIEN, “MASTERS OF WISDOM. PHW”

Oh, so that’s why most pastors usually end up sleeping with a half of their congregation: big soul, big duty.

I believe we can't have children with monkeys because they don't have a soul, But an intelegent race of aliens, who were created by GOD would surely be able to breed with human kind. Humans may some day mate with aliens again. My pastor believes that may be why GOD flooded the world ,in the time of NOAH, to kill off our breeding w/aliens and having children with them. It happened once and may happen again. Jesus Said in MATTHEW 24:27 that when he returns it will be like the times of NOAH. They mated with aliens then and they may again. When MAITREYA666 comes in his UFO he may come with ALIEN, "MASTERS OF WISDOM. PHW"
Why would half human, half monkey children have no soul, while half human, half alien children would? How do you know who might have a soul and who wouldn''t? Do you have some magical powers the rest of us lack? I'll be darned if I can figure out who has a soul and who doesn't, or whether there is any such thing as a soul. As far as I know not one has been seen. I would like to know your method of detecting or predicting who will and will not have a soul. I was apparently born without this knowledge, and it would certainly come in handy at my next dinner party. Lois

MAYBE your on to something, that could be the answer to BIG FOOT? Have you ever sceen the movie “PAUL”?

Friends, please stop feeding the troll. He’ll go away if we ignore him.

Look at EZEKIEL Chapter 1 As they describe an ALIEN RACE that appears to come in a STAR GATE. Vs15 As I looked at these beings aka ALIENS, I saw 4 wheels on the ground beneath them, 1 wheel belonging to each. The wheels sparkled as if made by chrysolite. All 4 wheels looked the same; each wheel had a second wheel turning clockwise within it. VS17 The beings aka ALIENS could move forward in any of the 4 directions they faced, without turning as they moved. VS 18 The rims of the 4 wheels were awesomely tall, & they were covered with eyes all around the edges. When the 4 living beings/aliens moved, the wheels aka STAR GATE moved with them. When they flew upward, the wheels went up too.
Read more and see if you don’t become a believer , that aliens played a role in the growth and fall of the HUMAN RACE.

One day soon HEAVEN aka NEW JERUSALEM (Rev. 21:2) will come down to earth. It will look like this: (REV21:10-12) …& he showed me the HOLY CITY, JERUSALEM, descending out of HEAVEN (aka SPACE?), from GOD. It was filled with the glory of GOD & sparkled like a precious gem, crystal clear like jasper. Its walls were broud & high, with 12 gates gaurded by 12 angels…VS 18 When he measured it, he found it was a square, as wide as it was long. In fact, it was in the form of a cube, etc… READ THE REST for a better idea of what HEAVEN aka GOD’S UFO looks like. Jesus went to HEAVEN to prepare for us a room (JOHN 14:2) in HIS FATHER’S HOUSE.

So we all get to live in a big cube forever, yeaaaah! Will there be tv and pizza and where is the game room? Yeah right. I’ll believe this when a guy on an island has a hullicination and god tells him stuff and, oh wait a minute… .
Cap’t Jack

How about we take it one thing at a time? We were talking about interstellar hanky panky. Either you address my comment or we are done here. I don't care for trolls, sorry.
Nice catch there George. I was out for drinks the other night when I brought up my non-belief, always a good conversation starter, and the others (other people, not aliens), started in with the, "what about souls", "what about Buddhism", "what about love", "what about acupuncture" thing. I responded to a couple with short answers then noticed that pattern of no matter what I said, there was another "what about" waiting to be spit up. I said I didn't want to become the guy who is supposed to answer all the mysteries of the universe.

Yeah, I was going to call it a “common tactic,” but I doubt people like our UFO guy here are actually aware of what they are doing. Not much of a tactic, then. Just, you know, stuff they do.

Yeah, I was going to call it a "common tactic," but I doubt people like our UFO guy here are actually aware of what they are doing. Not much of a tactic, then. Just, you know, stuff they do.
You can almost see the little gears in their head get stuck then move over to another crank and start spinning that one.
Look at EZEKIEL Chapter 1 As they describe an ALIEN RACE that appears to come in a STAR GATE. Vs15 As I looked at these beings aka ALIENS, I saw 4 wheels on the ground beneath them, 1 wheel belonging to each. The wheels sparkled as if made by chrysolite. All 4 wheels looked the same; each wheel had a second wheel turning clockwise within it. VS17 The beings aka ALIENS could move forward in any of the 4 directions they faced, without turning as they moved. VS 18 The rims of the 4 wheels were awesomely tall, & they were covered with eyes all around the edges. When the 4 living beings/aliens moved, the wheels aka STAR GATE moved with them. When they flew upward, the wheels went up too. Read more and see if you don't become a believer , that aliens played a role in the growth and fall of the HUMAN RACE.
I used to be like you. I thought it was terribly exciting that aliens might have visited the Earth eons ago and influenced early civilizations. It makes a great science fiction story. But eventually you grow up and learn the difference between fantasy and reality. I admit it's a lot harder to do that these days. Our entire culture inundates us with fantasy. Even the supposed educational channels (HIST, SCI, APL, TLC and so on) are so greedy for ratings they deliberately blur the distinction. It's gotten really depressing.
UFO and ALIENS have been here since ADOM & EVE. Check this out GENESIS 6:1-4 "When the human population began to grow rapidly on the earth, the sons of GOD aka ALIENS, saw the beautiful women of the human race and took any they wanted as their wives... VS.4 In those days, and even afterward, GIANTS lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of GOD aka ALIENS, had sex with human women, they gave birth to children who became the HERO's mentioned in the legends of old." Like THOR, LOKI, ETC...So ALIENS have been amoung us since the begining claiming to be gods and there children were demigods.
Yes, watch out for Adom!
UFO1 - 12 February 2014 07:39 PM UFO and ALIENS have been here since ADOM & EVE. Check this out GENESIS 6:1-4 “When the human population began to grow rapidly on the earth, the sons of GOD aka ALIENS, saw the beautiful women of the human race and took any they wanted as their wives… VS.4 In those days, and even afterward, GIANTS lived on the earth, for whenever the sons of GOD aka ALIENS, had sex with human women, they gave birth to children who became the HERO’s mentioned in the legends of old." Like THOR, LOKI, ETC…So ALIENS have been amoung us since the begining claiming to be gods and there children were demigods.
Aha! So Zeus, the dark misted son of Cronus and Thor Foe Hammer are actually Mork and Alf. What a fool I've been. Next you'll be claiming that Amaterasu was actually an alien. Cap't Jack