UFO's or Satellite??

Good Day Everyone,

Last Saturday night March 21, 2020 I saw unidentified flying objects and took a few photos. Approx. At 7:50 pm I noticed two yellow lights in the sky, the objects were fairly close to each other. I went to get my glasses and my camera because I realized they were not planes. As I watched, I saw another one come out from the left side and move eastwardly, then another, then another one. There were at least 6 to 8 of them together, I was like what the hell is it. I went outside and watched from the deck and took a 5 second video and a photo. I went back in and watched until they all dissappeared to the east. It lasted for approximately 5 to 7 minutes.Just wondering what people here think they are - UFO’s or Satellites?

The combined goal of all man beings on your world should have but one end result toward which to expend all effort. Care for your planet. Preserve it and improve it by balancing its imbalances, and garden it for it is your home. It is necessary for your place of habitat.

You now are more and more rapidly destroying its capability of sustaining your physical existence through non-recognition of the sovereignty of individuality of each inhabitant. Each inhabitant, in his own way, is contributing to that destruction.

You poison your earth, you poison your air, you poison your bodies, and you poison your minds with self-important thoughts, and carelessly poison the world mind that is the sum total of all of you.

You have ten basic rules in one of your religions. To disregard any one of them is to ignore the basic sovereignty of another man being and the world mind, which is your sum total. I give you this only as an example, not the total solution.

There is no place to hide. You, yourself, are responsible to your world as a whole - for your every thought and action. Every thought or action that disregards your responsibility to the well-being of the co-inhabitants of your world, constitutes an irreversible seed of destruction that ultimately grows to add its branch to the tree that now blights your world. Only the combined total of the beings who inhabit your world, may bring into bloom the tree of life.

All of you, to a greater or lesser degree, seek to influence the world of others by imposing your evaluations upon their minds. Lack of completeness in your own knowledge will often lead you to wrongly influence anothers proper balancing of coordinating evaluations.

Only by proper evaluative exchanges of inter-coordinated knowledge and theories will you be able to mutually arrive at a level of true higher awareness and understanding.

You may judge your own world; it has not been given to you to stand in judgement over the worlds of another. We may evaluate you; we may not judge you. For it would be contrary to the Universal Law of Sovereign Individuality to do so.

You, on your planet, constantly apply your individual desires and evaluations on each other and seek to impose your will by forceful methods if necessary. You have little recognition of the individualized sovereign rights of each living being. Because of this you constantly distort each other’s worlds and bring chaos to the conscious level of the world mind that is the sum total of all of you.

We offer you again, the first law of the universe, the Law of Sovereignty of the Individual. Come to understand it and apply it. You will not come to understand it without acquiring knowledge of the physiology and psychology of living beings at all levels of living activity on your world.

Your planet is a small spool in the intergalactic university for acquisition of knowledge by sensate beings. By your own sovereign right are you free to avail yourself of the knowledge that is available to you, thereby increasing your awareness so as to grow to your greatest potential.

You now react to your environment and by so doing increase its hostility by your lack of knowledge to control with awareness. It should not be so. By knowledge are you aware, and by awareness do you control. By this awareness you will learn to control all environment that it reacts to you beneficially.

Most of you tread the pathway of today in fear of what awaits you tomorrow. Fear is the product of lack of knowledge and awareness. Fear distorts your evaluating processes and leads to all the destructive tendencies exhibited by your people, individually causing pain and sickness and, in a larger scope, nations to destroy nations.

Beyond your horizons of understanding be it known to you that fear could destroy all of the known and unknown universe you have perceived and have yet to perceive.

To expand your awareness, enlarge your knowledge. Explore all areas of human knowledge available to you. Evaluate all data within the reach of your mind concerning your planet and our universe.

Given a basis upon which to build, we may then add to your foundation of knowledge and assist you to build the structural columns within and round about your kingdom of existence to your desirable specifications.

Except that you enlarge your knowledge and enable yourself to more adequately comprehend our communications, we may be of little assistance to you.

Too great a lack of knowledge of the structural functioning of your planet and its living forms provides little basis in your mind for us to add to.

Knowledge is a universal language. The greater the store of knowledge, the more efficient the exchange of thought-forms between beings at all degrees of living activity.

To save and preserve the planet that is now your home, intense effort must be expended by all man beings now inhabiting it. Your present position in time and location is most critical.

Except that you now educate yourselves by all out effort, almost all of the life forms of your world will be non-existent within less than a generation.

This time could be greatly shortened by careless disposal of vast quantities of intensely toxic substances now retained in storage; also by accidental distribution of deadly poisonous elements in transportation failures and other factors not now controllable by you or your people.

You may soon become the victims of your own ignorance. However, not innocent victims, for it is by your own neglect to fully educate yourselves that such disaster looms within the reach of your lifetime. Only by your unwillingness to now educate yourselves will you proceed forward to your own obliteration and the destruction of your world mind within which you have your being.

The basis for your development on a positive foundation begins in your early state of growth as a child.

You do not adequately guide your young ones to develop a sense of responsibility toward all life. You do not guide them to have adequate positive sense of responsibility even toward others of their own kind. Should you do this, you would no longer need to strangle your lives with the prohibiting laws, nor waste so much manpower and lives and resources in enforcing laws you would not need.

You are inhabiting a world that is at present still hostile to your existence. Because of this, during natural unguided development, certain attributes are acquired by the young of your species - that are unfavorable to living harmoniously with others of their kind.

The so-called evils you recognize in others to a greater or lesser degree - you, yourself - contain in greater or lesser quantity, depending upon your developed sum total, which has been derived by conditions during the tenure of your life to this moment.

Careful thought and cautious evaluation of the responsibilities necessary to your proper mental development as a whole must be given. Diligent training of your young ones must be exercised to recognize the rights of freedom of action of their fellow beings - to feel responsible before man, before the universe and to themselves - for every action and thought during their entire lifetime.

This concept must be made a part of their very lives before the true development of your planetary worth can truly begin. The lack of this state of being responsible to all - for the act of each individual - is the lock with which the door to true freedom for all of you is fastened.

Consider the energy, time, resources and lives devoted to maintaining and enforcing all manner of laws and restrictions upon the free action of your people because almost all lack a full sense of responsibility toward each other.

As your restrictive reactions are made necessary, your lack of responsibility and proper balanced judgment necessitates the ever broadening interwoven complications of strangulations of the actions of one to another, to the complicated degree that none of you are free individuals.

Your first responsibility towards yourself and your kind is to pursue the development of a positive attitude of this responsibility. Live it and teach it to your young ones. Beyond this, explore all avenues of knowledge available to you. Drink well from the fountains of accumulated knowledge of your world. Develop hunger to enlarge yourself. Encourage this hunger in your young ones.

Devote not your lives to the fantasies of fictional heroes who never lived. Draw instead upon the minds of those who lived and left behind useful knowledge to add unto yourselves. Accumulate unto yourselves the knowledge of those among you, who yet live and have useful knowledge to add unto you. Reach out beyond yourself to enlarge yourself. The restrictions you place upon yourselves can only be removed by yourselves.

The necessary urge to procreate, to maintain and increase habitation of the species of man in a hostile environment, is the basis of marital relationship between your males and females.
The inhabitants of your world have erred only in perspective.

The basis of all man beings interrelations should be based upon the same principal necessarily observed by male and female to enable them to successfully cooperate in mutual endeavors conducive to the fulfillment of the needs of each.

Jealousy, greed and all intermediate emotional reactions are the direct results of hostile environmental conditions. Such emotional tools were and are protective tools necessary to the survival of the species in hostile environmental surroundings.

Hostile conditions have given rise to the overt development of these protective emotional reactions. However, by being misunderstood in the mass mind, therefore not controlled, have been responsible for man to increase, by his lack of perception, the hostility of his environment of your world.

The basis of true marriage between two man beings is not a matter of custom or emotions, but of necessity based upon need, individually and mutually. Without a common need, giving rise to a common goal, no union of cooperative effort can be long sustained between individuals, nations or worlds.

Proper perspective of mutual need is the cement that binds all beings into cooperative activity and thought.

Love is a most desirable emotional product of instinctive needs. Need creates customs. Customs create secondary laws to support customs.

Ignorance of universal laws of force, form an interaction of reaction, allows the perpetuation of custom to law to custom, in the activities and thought processes of intellectually endowed beings.

The unnecessary limitations the inhabitants of your world, not only of your western social system, self imposed, are the restrictions you place upon creative exploration beyond the known horizon of reason and knowledge.

We are providing knowledge to many of your people in all portions of your planet. Where men’s minds free themselves sufficiently to accept this knowledge. When a mind frees itself of group pattern ideas and yet continues to reach out in sincere searching, the circumstance, especially in your present era, often occurs that our beams are made contact with. These minds serve as channels to provide information to other minds, to free them from the mental chains that strangle and imprison them. All information is not re-channeled by these minds uncorrupted, however. Yet the basic knowledge is shared. To the degree your minds have become free of antiquated planet-bound dreams, to that degree you will become free.

The mind that will examine no new ideas or data, where such idea or data conflicts with the group pattern accepted by that mind, is a captive mind.

If the degree of limitation is exaggerated to a very narrow margin, the mind is strangled and little or no progress can be expected from that mind.

We wish to take nothing from your planet or its beings at this time. You have little at this time of interest to us - except potential. In time, inter-correlation of data between ourselves, your planet and other worlds - may be of uncalculated value to you, to us, and to the other inhabited worlds involved.

Free yourselves from your self-created gods, heavens, hells and rules of mental strangulation and become free man beings.

Reach out with your minds.

Seek us and you will find us.

We only await your call.

Basic ionic exchange is the root of life itself.
Complexities of ionic exchanges exert control over existing elements present. This constitutes elementary instinct.

Interchanges of complexities of ionic exchanges or in manipulation of elemental balances necessitates search of needed components, beyond the given point of present existing elements, constitutes intelligent manipulation of energy, and constitutes rise and growth of thought.

Evolutions of living forms are but manifestations of this process. The process has also been reflected in the frequency areas outside your physical sensory awareness, giving existence to beings undetected by your physical awareness, yet capable of thought. As in your physical world there are multitudes of variety, so is it in this undetected world around you.

We now offer you a key most will not understand:

Hunger of the atom is the father of life.

Feeding of the atom is the mother of creation.

Time precipitates ionic flow.

Ionic flow constitutes change.

Change is categorically evolution.
The totality of the instinctual and evaluatory combinations of intellects of your planet comprise the singular world mind, that is the individuality of thought total of your planet. Within the structure of the overall intellectual singularity of your world exist many multitudes of varieties of individualized thought structures, independent of the total, yet subservient and within the overall thought structure. Included in this category are individualized thought beings whose area of existence are outside your awareness perceived by physical senses.

As your material world contains millions of varieties of living forms, so also, the world beyond your physical sensory awareness contains wide ranges of types of beings - some sentient, some instinctual and others of higher individual intellectual evaluatory intellect even beyond your own thought capacities.

What you classify as personality is also possessed by these beings. The variations of personality and individuality in all respects are as varied as your own. Some of these higher intellectual beings are duly aware of their own area or plane of existence, but also are capable of awareness of your material world by mind link or temporary possession of the physical body, with or without the consent of the body’s original or normal inhabitant.

Some of these beings involve themselves in possession or mind links for personal reasons or self-gratification, others being philosophers or by their own right - do so for higher or non-self-gratification reasons, the end goal being the betterment of existence for all in all levels of perception.

This classification of what you call spirit beings are capable of manipulations of matter, and thereby creating various forms in the physical world.

Water is particularly affected by these beings. Therefore, by secondary effects, manipulations of elementary substances takes place, in effect, creating living forms and changing them in the flow of time.

Many of what you call non-living elemental forms or crystals are not as you have heretofore thought in this respect. Most of these forms, whose growth and diminuations are affected or associated with water, are in truth living formations of matter.

When the non-elemental beings discussed in this communication inhabit a physical being such as yourself, whether by consent or not, many are the various effects that may be observed to signify the being’s presence. The normal or original inhabitant of the physical body sets certain recognizable patterns of activity and thought processes. Radical changes may be observed to herald the awareness of the observer to the presence of a foreign possessing intellect.

So-called psychic abilities, not manifested before, may suddenly make their appearance in the affected being’s thoughts and activities. One of these abilities may appear as what unknowledgeable minds may refer to as astral travel.

Many believe the spirit is capable of leaving the body and commuting to another location in space and time other than where the physical body is at the moment. Such is not the true reality of the process being discussed.

There are in existence beings capable of possession whose awareness is multiple by nature, making it possible to extend their multiplicity of focus to accomplish what you might term bi-location. By possession of a mind process, such a being or mind linked with it, focus may be made by multiplicity of focus and bring to the affected mind knowledge of other places in space and time, beyond the point of present moment existence.

Sensations of bi-location, travel of spirit, or out-of-body experiences may become manifest to the affected mind.

Further exploration of the keys provided in this communication may open many pathways of knowledgeable exploration for your expansion of awareness.

Peace be with you.

l am Ishcomar.*

*Excerpt from “I Am Ishcomar: The Voice From Beyond Our Stars”

i need someone to explain to me what i just witnessed, its 950 pm im in grants pass oregon visiting family about 30 minutes ago i witnessed a light moving at a very steady pace in the sky, and then another one and another one and another all in the same flight path. they were all equal in speed where they appeared and where they disappeared. when i was up to about twenty five i saw two side by side a fair distance apart moving at the same speed then back to just one every so often after that they would be side by side anyway i stopped counting at about 55 i think.

Any time we cannot make out details of the shape of something in the sky - in other words, we can see only a light source - it is most likely a satellite, a planet or a reflection of headlights bounced off an atmospheric layer. When binoculars or a zoom lens don’t add detail that pretty much confirms it is one of those three.

Last night, 4/30/20, around 10:30 pm I witnessed a triangular shape in the sky with red and green lights. It seemed to hover, move side to side and up and down. The way it moved was nothing like a drone, a satellite, etc. We are located in north Tuscaloosa county, AL and I was hoping to find some clarity. I have a video but it’s pretty dark so you can’t make out the shape or color much, however you can see it moving around in the way I described. We estimate it to be at an altitude of 20,000-30,000 feet, 10 miles out give or take. It was very hard to determine the altitude and distance without knowing it’s size. Still figuring out how this website works, will upload a video asap.