176 Reasons Donald Trump Shouldn't Be President

I knew I had a lot of reasons for distrusting Donald Duck, I’m mean Trump
and why I’m terrified Clinton will loss the election that’s her’s to blow.

176 Reasons Donald Trump Shouldn't Be President http://video.gq.com/watch/176-reasons-donald-trump-shouldn-t-be-president In the debut episode of his new series, “The Closer with Keith Olbermann," GQ's Keith Olbermann tallies the most outrageous of Donald Trump's offenses in what is now his 15-month assault on American democracy. Released on 9/13/2016
Listen and weep America. :down:

I held on this for a few days, but it’s worth 17 minutes. If you’ve been watching the news, you should know most of them, but hearing them all at once, quite powerful. A student who is unfamiliar with the history could spend a semester looking up everything, like “The Know-Nothing Party” and get quite an education.

I just hope at the end of all this, the media and pundits stop focusing on Trump the person, and focus instead on what and who he represents - millions of movement conservatives. You can slap George Will on a conservative Pig but he and the pig still stink and are still Conservatives that fundamentally want the same thing horrible things for America.