You just have to vote one more time, you'll never have to vote again

Brian Tyler Cohen

On X, The real Donald:

Interesting,

Its so red that dems are saying repubs will not let you vote when noone voted first for kanala to be nominee. :crazy_face:

Simply not true. Kamala raised over 80 million dollars within 24 hours after Biden withdrew. She is starting to surpass the Orange Menace your lame polls. Truth is, she will win, whether you like her or not.

BTW, you’re fixing to get yourself banned with your trolling.

I am not so sure. She is in the honeymoon period now and is no where near the lead biden had in the polls this time back in 2020

This is about words that came out of Donald’s mouth.

Don’t be projecting that garbage onto someone else.

Phony is as phony does.

It could be more than a honeymoon. Americans sure seem desperate for someone to finally prosecute Donald to the fullest extent of the law. And this time the entire nation is going to be sitting in the jury box for the great New York fraudster extraordinaire.

Seems to me Kamala just might have way more mettle that the MAGA losers can imagine. Wouldn’t that be a grand surprise. If you actually did a little reading up on her experience and accomplishments, you might notice that she is head and shoulders above what MAGA cult has produced.

So I say go ahead keep to your bubble. I don’t believe your assessment. Then after the election comes and goes we can discuss the results.

It could be . But like trump, she doesn’t impress me .

What does impress you?

1 Like

Any thing in here?

1 Like

On the bright side, Frank Luntz says the quite part out loud.