You just can't make this stuff up.

A friend invited me onto a site during the Nye-Ham debate last evening. At first I didn’t pay much attention but later I went on and found people taking both sides. Came to find out, it was the site of a guy at the infamous Liberty University. Of course, most of his fans were hard-core theistic irrationalists. I engaged them for quite a while and of course no progress was made whatsoever. One of the most arrogant of them posted that God had sent me there so they could save my soul. Only this morning, the site owner blocked me.
So apparently they would rather burn in hell for thwarting God’s will than talk to me. Can anyone blame them?

A friend invited me onto a site during the Nye-Ham debate last evening. At first I didn't pay much attention but later I went on and found people taking both sides. Came to find out, it was the site of a guy at the infamous Liberty University. Of course, most of his fans were hard-core theistic irrationalists. I engaged them for quite a while and of course no progress was made whatsoever. One of the most arrogant of them posted that God had sent me there so they could save my soul. Only this morning, the site owner blocked me. So apparently they would rather burn in hell for thwarting God's will than talk to me. Can anyone blame them?
Who can say that god didn't send you there to save their brains? Lois

Have they asked for a “contribution” and you said no? :coolsmirk: