Worst Commander in Chief Ever?

He is phenomenal and a quintessential American President replete with all the qualities of an indomitable yank! You seem to be the only one here corroborating my view of Trump’s job performance.
He’s not phenomenal in any way just decent as commander in chief.

Now that I think about it he is phenomenal at trolling.

He is phenomenal in the way he faces adversity, all that resistance from Americans who refuse to accept him as President. If you were in his place, would you have thrown in the towel?

Is that what you worship about T rump, Sree? That he supposedly has come up with billions of dollars by skirting the law and by con-man scams and by inheritance (mostly inheritance)? True, the gorilla can not make it in America despite his superior character to T rump. I would like to see T rump try to make it in his gorilla troop.

Trump is a phenomenon. He is an idiot savant of gaining political power and of bringing almost 40% of Americans, like you, Sree, under his thrall.

T rump has created the adversity that he faces from many American citizens, by trolling them incessantly. He was supposed to be a great deal maker. That is one of his many great lies. He is a great manipulator, at best, but his aversive methods tend to come back on him.

And Oneguy, as you originally said, “It is too early to tell…” about his adequacy as CiC. For whatever reason, T rump has not yet completely screwed us over in his role as CiC. Though, being a Betrayer of Allies, can’t be good in the long run. Also, are you uncomfortable elaborating on what you meant by “The military establishment is generally not trustworthy even on the best days…”

Tim, my apologies for my lack of courtesy in our conversation. Thought you were a fellow yank. I can understand why you find Trump unpalatable. Over the years, I have not met a single person who liked Trump in my encounters with folks I met across the pond. Dublin, Amsterdam, London, Paris, Munich, Stockholm - same deal. But they all liked OBama. I can see now why Trump see no value in NATO.

TOG, you know at times you make lots of sense - such as at December 26, 2019 at 10:16 pm. Then you turn around in the next breath and say something outlandish like:

thatoneguy December 26, 2019 at 10:27 pm: It’s too early to evaluate Trump’s job as CinC, though as of now he’s been pretty good.

The military establishment is generally not trustworthy even on the best days so

if they’re alarmed by Mr. Trump that’s probably a good thing.

As for the military establishment not generally trustworthy, why overlook the key element to that untrustworthiness? Namely the war profiteers that are constantly wining and dining and gifting and selling both military and political leaders and for good measure a few judges here and there.

But most hideous is your crazy leap from; Because military leaders aren’t entirely trustworthy, to I LOVE TRUMP - LET HIM LEAD! What is that all about?

Seriously? Where in trump’s career has he ever shown himself to be trustworthy or honorable???

The US President is supposed to be the leader of our nation, not a narcissist con-artist who finds himself in the White House like in some shitty Hollywood movie.

Agreements and contracts mean nothing to trump, he loves breaking them.

Other people? Trump holds others in contempt, unless they can do something for him personally.

Trump doesn’t read past comic book level.

Trump has become world famous for his serial lying.

Oh and how is that bromance with Rocket Man going?

We know that Putin’s bromance with Trump is going splendidly, for Russian’s agenda that is.

What qualities?

Trump is great at inflaming frustrated scared angry self-certain people who don’t care to think much.

People who call “reasoned thinking” an enemy because that’s what their Ego God has convinced them of.

People who refuse to absorb new information and resent learning, while seeming to hate those who love learning.

Trump is great at normalizing fear, xenophobia, hatred, resentment and scapegoating.

Trump is great at the salesman’s fantasy thinking ability to totally ignore every inconvenient issue and fact because the “sale” itself is all he cares about.

Trump has lived his entire life never having to deal with real consequences - he’s oblivious to what responsibility towards a greater good means.

Nor could he give damned about how much damage he inflicts, because actually it sure seem like he enjoys inflicting pain and suffering onto those he doesn’t like.

But this trump has made himself hero to 40% of our country.

Is it because they are the same amoral beings or because they have been brainwashed and are too scared to see their way clear of Trump mesmerist abilities?

That is the question Guy.

SreeParticipant How about comparing you to Trump, Tim? The gorilla will never make it in America let alone become a billionaire.

Can you make a million dollars in one lifetime?

Fuy yes, especially when Dad gives you 5 million dollars!

As for the billion, with connections and laundering Russian money, a billion looks doable.

https://themoscowproject.org/collusion-chapter/chapter-1/

Here's a glimpse at Trump's decades-long history of business ties to Russia John Haltiwanger and Sonam Sheth BusinessInsider.com - Mar 22, 2019

Trump’s businesses are full of dirty Russian money. The scandal is that it’s legal. Shell companies put figures from Putin’s Mafia into Trump Tower. Should that be worrying?

By Craig Unger
Craig Unger is the author of “House of Trump, House of Putin” and a former contributing editor of Vanity Fair.
WashingtonPost.com - March 29, 2019
Collusion or not, President Trump and the Russians are thick as thieves.

How Russian Money Helped Save Trump’s Business After his financial disasters two decades ago, no U.S. bank would touch him. Then foreign money began flowing in. BY MICHAEL HIRSH | DECEMBER 21, 2018 | ForeignPolicy.com
Why do people think all of this is okay Sree?

Hey Citizen, if you were ever in the business of making money, you would know the probability of losing that starting stake of $5 million is a whole lot higher than making another $5 million let alone $1 billion. And your attention wouldn’t be distracted from that bird in your hand by that $1 billion bird in the bush.

People with no money have no respect for those who have. True or false?

Sree, I am as much American as Barack Hussein Obama. I am more of a loyal American than Donald John T rump, because I am not actively undermining the Constitution of the U.S. So don’t worry about being hard on me. I won’t be easy on you just because you are a foreigner from Altrightia.

You Altrightians really love money, eh? Even if it is polluted with the stink of corruption.

These days, being American is not as important to me as being sane, Tim. We are drifting apart a whole lot worse than I thought. Each side of the divide sees the other as corrupted and more of a threat to America than the Russians. The upside to this is this: at least, neither side will be destroyed by nuclear weapons.

I do not see your side as a worse threat than the Russians. I see your side as doing the will of the Russians. So you’re sort of a 2 for 1 threat.

And with Donald John T rump as our leader, I would not rule out thermonuclear destruction.

He is phenomenal in the way he faces adversity, all that resistance from Americans who refuse to accept him as President. If you were in his place, would you have thrown in the towel?
I think that probably stems from his trolling skills. It also helps that most of the resistance he faces doesn't amount to much. It's mainly a lot of emotionally unstable people beating their heads against the wall.
Also, are you uncomfortable elaborating on what you meant by “The military establishment is generally not trustworthy even on the best days…”
They're mostly incompetent, faceless, middle-management types who only care about furthering their careers. Trump probably worries them because he doesn't seem to have much respect for them or what they stand for.

Well, that is not very comforting. We have an erratic CiC with the personality of a self-absorbed child, who claims he knows more about anything, than just about anyone, who does not even have the attention span to hear out a briefing. Combine that with his having control of the, would-be, most powerful military ever, except it is running with incompetent self serving middle management.

What could go wrong?

It’s mainly a lot of emotionally unstable people beating their heads against the wall.
That's a funny one. What is mentally stable about refusing to recognize physical facts buddy?
incompetent
Say the high school drop outs
That’s a funny one. What is mentally stable about refusing to recognize physical facts buddy?
Ah, there's the climate derail.
Well, that is not very comforting. We have an erratic CiC with the personality of a self-absorbed child, who claims he knows more about anything, than just about anyone, who does not even have the attention span to hear out a briefing. Combine that with his having control of the, would-be, most powerful military ever, except it is running with incompetent self serving middle management.

What could go wrong?

Good thing Donald Trump is better than the pentagon.

CC: That’s a funny one. What is mentally stable about refusing to recognize physical facts buddy? The dude: Ah, there’s the climate derail.
Hmmm, yes, climate science is part of physical reality - but there is much more to physical reality that science don't you know.
The dude: Good thing Donald Trump is better than the pentagon.
You know it's like graffiti in the portapoddy: trump is better than the pentagon and yo mama is . . . .

This is what you call better. What is your trump all about, this is what we see:

Seriously? Where in trump’s career has he ever shown himself to be trustworthy or honorable???

The US President is supposed to be the leader of our nation, not a narcissist con-artist who finds himself in the White House like in some shitty Hollywood movie.

Agreements and contracts mean nothing to trump, he loves breaking them.

Other people? Trump holds others in contempt, unless they can do something for him personally.

Trump doesn’t read past comic book level.

Trump has become world famous for his serial lying.

Oh and how is that bromance with Rocket Man going?

We know that Putin’s bromance with Trump is going splendidly, for Russian’s agenda that is.

What qualities?

Trump is great at inflaming frustrated scared angry self-certain people who don’t care to think much.

People who call “reasoned thinking” an enemy because that’s what their Ego God has convinced them of.

People who refuse to absorb new information and resent learning, while seeming to hate those who love learning.

Trump is great at normalizing fear, xenophobia, hatred, resentment and scapegoating.

Trump is great at the salesman’s fantasy thinking ability to totally ignore every inconvenient issue and fact because the “sale” itself is all he cares about.

Trump has lived his entire life never having to deal with real consequences – he’s oblivious to what responsibility towards a greater good means.

Nor could he give damned about how much damage he inflicts, because actually it sure seem like he enjoys inflicting pain and suffering onto those he doesn’t like.

While the GOP gets hysterical about the right of a woman to abortion, you don’t give a damned to the horrors inflicted on living children, think migrant children. But that’s okay in the trumpeter’s book. etc etc (dude, this is also physical reality of the human you shallow dip)

But this trump has made himself hero to 40% of our country.

Is it because they are the same amoral beings or because they have been brainwashed and are too scared to see their way clear of Trump mesmerist abilities?

That is the question Guy.

Oneguy said “Good thing Donald Trump is better than the Pentagon”.

TimB says: If that is true, then the Pentagon must be one gigantic noxious stinky mess. How have you come by this knowledge about how pathetic the Pentagon must be?