In case you don't plan to order John Bolton's book

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/john-boltons-bombshell-trump-book-eight-of-its-most-stunning-claims/ar-BB15D6Nc?ocid=spartanntp

Here are some claims he made about the T rump:

• Trump pleaded with China to help win the 2020 election
  • Trump suggested he was open to serving more than two terms
  • Trump offered favors to dictators
  • Trump praised President Xi for China’s concentration camps
  • Trump defended Saudi Arabia to distract from a story about Ivanka
  • Trump’s top staff mocked him behind his back
  • Trump thought Finland was part of Russia
  • Trump thought it would be ‘cool’ to invade Venezuela
After 4 years of being compelled to think about the T rump EVERY DAY, none of those things are hard to believe. They all seem consistent with what we have seen of the T rump.

RE: The claim about the T rump’s top staff mocking him behind his back:

… it sounds like Bolton’s book provides one of the clearest insights into the despair of Trump’s top officials behind the scenes.

In one example given by the New York Times, Bolton claims he received a note from the secretary of state, Mike Pompeo, after Trump’s 2018 meeting with North Korea’s Kim Jong-un, simply saying, “He is so full of s**t.” On top of this, Pompeo also allegedly said a month later that Trump’s diplomatic efforts with North Korea had “zero probability of success”.

Yet they all danced to trump’s tune, at trump’s party.

The collective failure will always boggle the mind.

All of this ascendancy of evil leaves a sick feeling in my chest.

Don’t it.

Meanwhile back at the el rancho,

Trump returns to the campaign circuit, cranks up his culture wars

https://www.axios.com/donald-trump-2020-campaign-rally-tulsa-bfab5c53-14b3-427a-8887-1021184b6119.html

President Trump ended his three-month hiatus from the campaign trail by plunging straight into the culture wars.

Why it matters: Trump is trying to tie former Vice President Joe Biden to demonstrators taking down statues across the country.

“Two days ago, leftist radicals in Portland Oregon ripped down a statue of George Washington,” Trump said mid-speech.
“If Biden is elected he will surrender to these mobsters.”
“If you burn the American flag, you go to jail for one year.”
Between the lines: On stage, Trump called COVID-19 the “Kung-flu.”

In mid-March, the president was asked about an allegation that a member of his staff had used the term “Kung flu” and while he didn’t condemn the term, he has not used it in public. At the time, he said he didn’t think it would put Asian-Americans at risk of being blamed for the virus.

Later in March, he took to Twitter to warn against blaming Asian-Americans and said “it is very important that we totally protect our Asian America community in the United States.”

The big picture: Masks to prevent the spread of COVID-19 were scarce and couldn’t be seen on the supporters behind him.

“You are warriors,” Trump told the crowd.

Trump demanded that schools open in the fall. “Kids are much stronger than us,” he said.

At one point in the speech Trump said he'd asked officials to "slow the testing down," complaining that high testing rates were to blame for America's high number of confirmed cases.
In normal days this would be a clear cut crime wouldn't it? But hey why bother . . .

I think that the T rump is trying to set the stage for a culture war, in which he is able to wrest back some white independents thru fear and promises of protecting them thru his boasts of “dominating law and order”.

When will the ignorant understand that his boasts are mainly just more of his LIES.

I wouldn’t be surprised to see Donald Trump lash out in a rage as his inevitable reelection loss becomes glaringly evident He’s hoping for a race war or something as violent and bitterly divisive because that’s the only card he knows how to play. That’s not likely to happen and so the fat liar knows he’s looking at being prosecuted if he doesn’t win. Trump has been described as a malignant narcissist and he is that in spades. Unquestioned adoration for him is as psychologically vital as oxygen. It’s not likely the fat liar will have to go to prison because this nation simply has no stomach for incarcerating ex-presidents, but it’s not impossible and if anyone else committed the amount of fraud that Trump has, he or she would serve time. If that day ever comes for the fat liar, I wonder if the “Adorer in Chief” Ivanka would volunteer to keep him company.

Bolton is well known for being a war monger. Trump didn’t let Bolton have his way. The Russians are not coming, never were. Bolton is just another unhappy employee who was fired for good reason. His book is just another unremarkable effort at being a tattle tale.

Thanks Bob. I will sleep so much easier now. I will go back to drinking 10 PBR’s a day and going bowling, knowing the world is safe.

Bolton is well known for being a war monger. Trump didn’t let Bolton have his way.
Bolton is a war monger. He got oh so close to getting his longed for war with Iran.
The Russians are not coming, never were.
The Russians have always been coming, and they still are. Just the latest of their transgressions appears to be paying bounties to Taliban for US soldiers killed. (You, like the t rump, seem to have a bent for happily denying uncomfortable realities.)

Bolton is just another unhappy employee who was fired for good reason.

That may be. However what I have heard Bolton has said in the book, all rings true. And if it is anybody's word against the t rump's, then you should always believe the one who is NOT the biggest LIAR. (hint: that will always be the person who is NOT the t rump).
I will go back to drinking 10 PBR’s a day
I would probably lose a few pounds if I could cut back like that.

… not to mention some mental clarity.

Does Bolton offer a little backstory to this:

Pentagon & Congress White House aware in 2019 of Russian bounties on American troops in Afghanistan, officials say James LaPorta, The Associated Press 19 hr ago

Top officials in the White House were aware in early 2019 of classified intelligence indicating Russia was secretly offering bounties to the Taliban for the deaths of Americans, a full year earlier than has been previously reported, according to U.S. officials with direct knowledge of the intelligence.

The assessment was included in at least one of President Donald Trump’s written daily intelligence briefings at the time, according to the officials. Then-national security adviser John Bolton also told colleagues he briefed Trump on the intelligence assessment in March 2019.

The White House did not respond to questions about Trump or other officials’ awareness of Russia’s provocations in 2019. The White House has said Trump was not — and still has not been — briefed on the intelligence assessments because they have not been fully verified. However, it is rare for intelligence to be confirmed without a shadow of a doubt before it is presented to top officials.

Guess Bolton is being coy right now,

Bolton declined to comment Monday ...

https://www.bing.com/search?q=bolton+on+the+russian+bounties&form=EDNTHT&refig=9723aa6d803f4261b4940aaed5c802f9&mkt=en-us&msnews=1&PC=HCTS&sp=-1&pq=bolton+on+the+russian+bounties&sc=0-30&qs=n&sk=&cvid=9723aa6d803f4261b4940aaed5c802f9

Bolton said some stuff today.

Bolton said Trump doesn’t retain information well and that Democratic rival Joe Biden would be better at doing so.

“What I’m talking about here is not ‘Does the president read lengthy briefing papers?,’ ‘Does he get it via movies?’ and that sort of thing,” Bolton said. “The question for Donald Trump is does he get it at all, and I think he’s uninterested in learning. I think that facts that are inconvenient for him often don’t stick, despite repeated tellings.”

“But this is a serious problem for the United States,” Bolton said. “You can say what you want about Joe Biden in policy terms. I think he receives, processes and retains information. I think, with Trump, it’s much more questionable.”