WORLD RELIGIONS

There’s no doors that can hit me. Why answered me if you are only after money?

Talking with me is finding eternal live, talking about money is Satan life. The very sadly of money is, that when you are in your tomb, you can go with them.

Me! When Jesus comes I will have eternal live.

Go and see on YouTube, from Satan worship to Christians. And if there is no God, then why all this Testimonies!!

I’m self is a testimony, that’s why God sent me here. To preached the gospel in the entire world.

Now we don’t need to travel for preaching. The Words of God is traveling now where you are and reading what God has prepared for you. “ETERNAL LIFE”!!

@pip1961 I don’t know where you get that idea that CFI forum wants your money. It is a free service and if any has asked you for money, it’s a scam that has nothing to do with this forum. I don’t want your money that’s for sure. However, many religious sects do want your money. Humanists organizations, while donations, magazine subscriptions, events, etc are helpful to the organizations, it’s not something that is demanded. Please let us know if there is someone asking you for money so that we can inform the higher ups at CFI, because it’s more than likely a scam.

That said, there is no such thing as immortality. That is a fantasy.

And if there is no God, then why all this Testimonies!!

I’m self is a testimony, that’s why God sent me here. To preached the gospel in the entire world. – pip

The irony here is just to much to unpack

You have said paying bills is more important than my fantasy.

That’s why I have it directly to you not the CFI. Stop trying to hide your hatred words.

One thing more, I have said that I am not an English man. But I can defend myself with 4 languages.

And if you are an American, then you haven’t any language, because English is from England!!

But I have my own language. Curaçao a big sweet Island that people called here the paradise Island. Look how Google describes Curaçao Caribbean Island.

Our little league and Señor league has won the baseball world series different times.

Do you see how blessed is this Island by God!!

Please I think there is people everywhere looking for the truth, also here. Just ignore us and keep doing your work.

I don’t go on any other believe about their monkeys theory evolution to speak or talking against their monkeys time system.

I know I came from a man and a women, and also known their names. Adam and Eve.

All the apes man and woman died out. But till today the chimpanzee are making films with Tarzan in the jungle of Africa. Why didn’t they starven out before the apes man?

@pip1961

And if you are an American, then you haven’t any language, because English is from England!!

Oh dear. Maybe you lack U.S. history, but I have ancestors from the Mayflower (pilgrims), Prescotts from England, I could be a DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) if I wanted to be… basically, my ancestral lineage goes way back in the U.K. Funny enough, there was/is a sheriff of Nottingham one of them way way way way back there, many many years ago was my ancestor. The U.S was not an occupied land, but rather an invaded land. Some of my ancestors from the U.K. stoled it from the Native Americans, also my ancestors. At the same time, some of my ancestors kidnapped and dragged humans from another country here and enslaved them and some of these slaves are my sons’ ancestors. Therefore, I can claim what you claim. I could also claim Cherokee, if I was fluent, because I do have Cherokee in my ancestry too. So, please, be careful what say, because you are mistaken. However, I do not my country’s history nor do I like the history currently being made. That said, language was not something was imposed on some people in the U.S.- their ancestors brought it with them.

That said, I can speak Spanish too, as well sign American Sign Language. So you are not unique or special and yes, English is ours, just as it is the Motherland’s too.

Now for this:

I know I came from a man and a women, and also known their names. Adam and Eve.

That is just a story. For all you know, you could have came from Adam and Lilith, which is also a story.

Wait. Why am I getting notifications of a reply from someone who’s been banned?