Hello All! What I Believe

After years of pondering life, religion and meaning, these topics are my seeming final realizations
In order for a creator to be meaningful, it must be omnibenevolent, the other omnis don’t make such a being meaningful to life.
The path of fantasy becoming reality.
First I want to explain something about being someone who tried to destroy existence…
It requires love and passion for the absence of love and passion. Once it dawns on you, as it does everyone who attempts this… you realize that you want to sustain love and passion, that this was the value the whole time. Fanstasy becoming reality solves as life affirming, without harm or torment.
I believe this to be the universal evolution of being(s)
We all find this one. It has to be done with respect and dignity.
We need to evolve, and by evolve, I don’t mean “work for a rape crisis center”. I mean, change reality so rape doesn’t occur again within our scope.
Do you honestly think a species millions of years our senior would have marriage and church?? Not a chance… they have mass media about how to and what to manifest, respecting our individuality.
After about 20 drafts of utopia, and life experience to expose me to a massive collection of “ingredients”, I have settled on one that brings me optimism and encouragement - one I’m proud to submit.
We own our being, individuality is innate, we also have the ability to copy and paste.
To actually solve “no harm” to evolve, we need to use the copy and paste function.
An easy way to explain this is to immediately copy and paste billions of iterations of this planet.
Are you worried about harm coming to you, harm in terms of rejection in its multitudinous forms?
Love is ultimately beauty shared, everyone eventually realizes this… love and passion manifesting as fantasy becoming reality is the only path people eventually find, in the same way that I realized in my love and passion to destroy existence… I didn’t want to destroy love and passion.
So how do we share beauty in an absolute sense?
We give each person their own world, a copy of this one, and we each copy our bodies and shape our hearts to be attuned or oriented towards appreciating and manifesting their fantasy, without violating our individuality, in our own world, where everyone does the same for us. We keep the same personalities and memories, we just molded the heart uniquely billions of times to experience joy giving people what we want to experience from them.
We could literally live on earth forever, being treated to our distinct fantasy becoming reality with the caveat of no harm. I’m not going to make a copy of myself that you’re going to torment physically or psychologically, none of us are.
The point is to use our being to evolve beyond harm.
You can ask questions about the system I just described.
It’s there to turn trauma and abuse into fulfillment and joy.
It’s important to note:
The path: fantasy becoming reality in a no harm way
The desire of all beings: omnibenevolent universe
The method: molding / forming, copying, pasting, splitting - all into a cohesive whole
The evolution - mass media about what to manifest and how
Since all beings want an omnibenevolent universe, one will manifest for everyone if it already hasn’t

I seriously doubt we’re ever going to reach any level where fantasy becomes reality.
We’re not working to collectively make the world a place where love rules over hate and abuse.
We’re turning it into a slaughterhouse.
Globally we spend over $1.5 trillions dollars a year on militaries who’s total intent is organized violence, climate change is becoming a terrifying reality because of the psychotic greed of a few and if trends continue much longer 1 person is going to own everything. 8 “men” now own as much as the poorest 3.5 billion.
Compassion isn’t winning, the instinctual need to dominate is.
I get what you’re trying to say, but it’s not working out that way, I’d be surprised if there are any humans around even 100 years from now. We’ve vastly exceeded the carrying capacity of Earth and nothing is being done about it.

I’m going to briefly describe splitting…
Say a cat is chasing down a squirrel to kill, just before it does, splitting happens, the squirrel is replaced with another type of being that isn’t really harmed, and the squirrel goes to a reality where the cat never caught it.
It’s all about the tools, and manifestation.
Trust me, I’m well aware of the stuff you describe.
I think of everyone realizes that they all desire an omnibenevolent universe, it will manifest.
People may like to abuse others, but they don’t want to be abused, so, ultimately, we all have the same irreducible value.
I’ve seen powerful aspects come from manifestation. To think that every being in the universe has the same value, provides optimism to myself.

I wanted to explain why marriage is a stage of evolution…
Ultimately life comes down to what you are true to, what is true, what is true of you…
You could say “being married to truth”, but that can also be worded as being true to truth.
The reason it’s important to explain this to our species, is because marriage has been a word of great abuse
It’s like bowing, a more evolved consciousness sees the many forms of bowing as a custom that people use to try to symbolize formal submission… in what paradise would this formality be necessary or even welcome… think about how awkward it would be if two people “made love” with each other, and then one of them bowed in gratitude!! It would be a major buzzkill…
Churches are similar… who would ever build a church in paradise?? Churches talk about paradise, but once you’re there… nobody would even ponder building one…
So, in terms of spiritual evolution, these are artifacts, training wheels to higher states…
I hope that made sense
Edit: a well timed bow might be cute at first, but eventually it comes off as an annoying lack of intimacy

I’m going to explain this to you in the simplest way possible:
We manifest.
Every being wants an omnibenevolent universe.
It will be manifest.

I'm going to explain this to you in the simplest way possible: We manifest. Every being wants an omnibenevolent universe. It will be manifest.
Yes, when the earth gets swallowed up by the sun, would you cite that as an act of omni-benevolence?
I'm going to explain this to you in the simplest way possible: We manifest. Every being wants an omnibenevolent universe. It will be manifest.
Yes, when the earth gets swallowed up by the sun, would you cite that as an act of omni-benevolence? You don't understand yet. Beings manifest. All of them. And all of them want the same thing. An omnibenevolent universe. It will manifest.
Yes, when the earth gets swallowed up by the sun, would you cite that as an act of omni-benevolence? You don't understand yet. Beings manifest. All of them. And all of them want the same thing. An omnibenevolent universe. It will manifest. Seems to me you are using the term omnibenevolent in a religious context.
Omnibenevolence Omnibenevolence is defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as "unlimited or infinite benevolence". Some philosophers have argued that it is impossible, or at least improbable, for a deity to exhibit such property alongside omniscience and omnipotence as a result of the problem of evil. However, some philosophers, such as Alvin Plantinga, argue the plausibility of co-existence.
Which of course negates the prefix Omni. In theoretical science this would be stated as "movement in the direction of greatest satisfaction", but that would not ultimately manifest as omnibenevolence, but as perfect omni-stasis within the universe. IOW. Cessation of all dynamic movement. Hardly benevolent to anything, IMO. p.s. what do you mean with "Beings manifest. All of them"?

What I mean by “all beings manifest” is similar to the idea of fantasy becoming reality (with no harm).
An example is fantasizing about a garden in front of your area. So, you find some flowers and set them there. You just manifested. We are beings of manifestation. I say that the idea of a highly evolved society is just mass communication of what and what not to manifest. Since we are beings of manifestation, it follows from the fact that all beings that exist want an omnibenevolent universe, that one will manifest.

To reply to your articulation of Omni.
I order for me to sustainably enjoy, concentration, humor, peace, loved ones, cigarettes, food, coffee, walking etc… I need access to copy and paste which has a limitless aspect to it, but I also need limits… a body, a world… limits co-mingle with the limitless

Yes, when the earth gets swallowed up by the sun, would you cite that as an act of omni-benevolence? You don't understand yet. Beings manifest. All of them. And all of them want the same thing. An omnibenevolent universe. It will manifest. And right there, you're a religion. You have switched from trying to explain something to saying we just don't get it. Nature does not work from good ideas to things happening. Things happen, then other forces react. Get back to us when you make these instant clones you speak of. Until then, welcome to the forum. A few of us impose a rather high expectation of truth, even when speculating. Hope you don't mind.
To reply to your articulation of Omni. I order for me to sustainably enjoy, concentration, humor, peace, loved ones, cigarettes, food, coffee, walking etc... I need access to copy and paste which has a limitless aspect to it, but I also need limits... a body, a world... limits co-mingle with the limitless
I ask again; what do you mean with “Beings manifest. All of them"? Are speaking of physical things being or becoming manifest or living bio-organisms being or becoming manifest? To us humans the universe will always be bigger than we can know. Ever heard of distances like millions of light-years?

Fair enoigh

I wanted to explain why marriage is a stage of evolution... Ultimately life comes down to what you are true to, what is true, what is true of you... You could say "being married to truth", but that can also be worded as being true to truth. The reason it's important to explain this to our species, is because marriage has been a word of great abuse It's like bowing, a more evolved consciousness sees the many forms of bowing as a custom that people use to try to symbolize formal submission... in what paradise would this formality be necessary or even welcome.... think about how awkward it would be if two people "made love" with each other, and then one of them bowed in gratitude!! It would be a major buzzkill... Churches are similar... who would ever build a church in paradise?? Churches talk about paradise, but once you're there... nobody would even ponder building one... So, in terms of spiritual evolution, these are artifacts, training wheels to higher states... I hope that made sense Edit: a well timed bow might be cute at first, but eventually it comes off as an annoying lack of intimacy
EVERYTHING is in a state of constant evolution. Marriage is no exception. The problem is people have swept the changes under the rug. It’s about time it is looked at in the light of reality. There is a serious downside to traditional marraige, but people have been shamed into not saying anything against it, for fear that the truth would come out, especially by religion. It’s not a lot different from people being more likely to report sexual harrassment now that there is a little less chance that they'll be shamed for speaking up. People were so afraid that marriage would be seen as less than perfect and not god-given that people weren’t supposed to say anything against it. Women were the most frequent victims. Marriage supports patriarchy.
Yes, when the earth gets swallowed up by the sun, would you cite that as an act of omni-benevolence? It’s as benevolent as allowing mass murderers to kill innocent people. We have evidence right here of the lack of godly benevolence, we don’t have to wait for a cosmic event. All kinds of pain suffering and loss are permitted to take place, every kind of horror. Where is the benevolence?

The universe is neither cruel nor benevolent. It is absolutely indifferent and devoid of emotion. Some living things have emotions and can be cruel or benevolent.
You don’t have to be smart to feel pain or pleasure, but you will have to be alive in order to die. To the universe it’s just change from one state to another state.

The universe is neither cruel nor benevolent. It is absolutely indifferent and devoid of emotion. Some living things have emotions and can be cruel or benevolent. You don't have to be smart to feel pain or pleasure, but you will have to be alive in order to die. To the universe it's just change from one state to another state.
The point is, if there is a god, is he indifferent to and devoid of emotion? If so, how can anyone believe he is benevolent? My argumant is not with people who don’t believe in god, it’s with people who do and who also claim their god is benevolent.
The universe is neither cruel nor benevolent. It is absolutely indifferent and devoid of emotion. Some living things have emotions and can be cruel or benevolent. You don't have to be smart to feel pain or pleasure, but you will have to be alive in order to die. To the universe it's just change from one state to another state.
The point is, if there is a god, is he indifferent to and devoid of emotion? If so, how can anyone believe he is benevolent? My argumant is not with people who don’t believe in god, it’s with people who do and who also claim their god is benevolent.We are in total agreement. My comments are intended only to support your position...... :-)
The point is, if there is a god, is he indifferent to and devoid of emotion? If so, how can anyone believe he is benevolent? My argumant is not with people who don’t believe in god, it’s with people who do and who also claim their god is benevolent.We are in total agreement. My comments are intended only to support your position...... :-) Thank you! ?

This is my evolution now…
On some level, we all have the intelligence to manifest our love for ourselves as our reality, each of us, this is the beauty of life.
Interpret it as you will.