Women the gifts G-d gave to them, A list of powerful verses and scripture G-d gave to women

What are the things G-d gave to women ?

hat are gifts G-d gave to the women.

1. Gift the one of birth, the power of creation man does not have it only women have it. A gift only women have and authority it is never meant to have pains and suffer to give birth. But original before the devil interfered we were never meant to suffer.

2. G-d said he will give powers of visions and dreams. There women prophets like deborah and Huldah.

this is just A start so tell me what gifts or powers G-d gives woman ;D.

I was reading this from somewhere else tell what you think ?

1. Prominence of Women:

Under the Hebrew system the position of woman was in marked contrast with her status in surrounding heathen nations. Her liberties were greater, her employments more varied and important, her social standing more respectful and commanding. The divine law given on Sinai (Exodus 20:12) required children to honor the mother equally with the father. A similar esteem was accorded her in patriarchal times.

Sarah held a position of favor and authority in Abrahamā€™s household. Rebekah was not less influential than Isaac, and was evidently the stronger personality. The ā€œbeautifulā€ Rachel (Genesis 29:17) won from Jacob a love that accepted her as an equal in the companionship and counsels of family life. Many Hebrew women rose to eminence and national leadership. Miriam and Deborah were each a prophetess and a poetess. The former led bands of women in triumphant song and procession, celebrating the overthrow of enemies (Exodus 15:20); the latter, through her dominating personality and prophetic power, became the virtual judge of the nation and led armies to victory.

Her military general, Barak, refused to advance against Sisera without her presence and commanding influence (Judges 4:8). Her ode of victory indicates the intellectual endowment and culture of her gender in that unsettled and formative era (Judges 5). No person in Israel surpassed Hannah, the mother of Samuel, in intelligence, beauty and fervor of religious devotion. Her spiritual exaltation and poetic gift found expression in one of the choicest specimens of early Hebrew lyric poetry (1 Samuel 2:1-10). Other women eminent as prophetesses were: Huldah, whose counsel was sought by high priest and king (2 Chronicles 34:22; compare 2 Kings 22:14); Noadiah (Nehemiah 6:14); Anna (Luke 2:36).

The power to which woman could attain in Israel is illustrated in the career of the wicked, merciless, murderous, idolatrous Jezebel, self-styled prophetess (Revelation 2:20). Evidence of womanā€™s eminence in the kingdoms of Judah and Israel is seen in the influence she exercised as queen mother (1 Kings 15:13) and queen (2 Kings 8:18); in the beautiful honor shown by King Solomon to his mother, Bath-sheba (1 Kings 2:19); in the filial devotion of the prophet Elisha (1 Kings 19:20); in the constant mention of the motherā€™s name in the biographies of successive kings, making it evident that she was considered the important and determining factor in the life of her royal sons.

Her teaching and authority were sufficiently eminent to find recognition in the proverbs of the nation: ā€œthe law of thy motherā€ (Proverbs 1:8; Proverbs 6:20) was not to be forsaken, while contempt for the same merited the curse of God (Proverbs 19:26; Proverbs 20:20; Proverbs 30:11, 17).

You may also want to quote from;

https://skepticsannotatedbible.com/
and specifically from:

https://skepticsannotatedbible.com/women/long.html

Oh, and while youā€™re at it , check out the story of Hypatia, the first woman astronomer and esteemed teacher.

http://www.womanastronomer.com/hypatia.htm

Donā€™t worry iā€™m making cartoons about bible topics in this episode I made one about women thier gifts. Why they have hair, gift of birth, gift of singing, and the law. Know that God gave laws to protect women and made A huge research about it took me 4 months of research. Know that very serious about it. And why women in proverbs 8-9 chapters women represent wisdom and are part of God characters. God says he is A woman, Hen mother covering his chicklings which is Israel, A mother Bear, and A mother eagle. God uses hammers, arrows, lightning, and consuming to represent himself in the bible. The high points in the law, the equal points in the law like selling property is the one thing that makes men and women equal.

Women and men can own slaves well those are equal parts of the law of moses. And the low status parts in the law like only men can file for divorce, men can go to war women canā€™t, women canā€™t be priestess, women canā€™t be judges in court systems , and women canā€™t be queens but their have been one exception of one women been queen in Israel history in 2 kings book. Also it explains the heart why the heart to have the heart God wants for it we must have 6 things.

The laws of genesis 1:26-28 and another one in genesis which are his commandments, the other is the law of moses written your heart, later how love is fulfillment of the law jesus says. The section will reveal what is the will of the lord and it is his commandments psalm 40:8 his laws are in your heart write4you and so his will is his commandments and all of it the laws, prophecies, and what is his word is his commandments. So what else does he says are his commandments in order to complete the law he gave in genesis and the mosaic law ? He said fulfill them you love god and your neighbor and you will fulfill the law. Simple as that to have the heart of A child matthew 18:2-4 youw ant to enter heaven you must be like A child. What is the will 1 Thessalonians 5:18 to give thanks, tohave A heart of A child, A heart of thanks, to have the laws of genesis, and the law of moses and another 2 things more.

And fulfill them with love and love thy father and neighbors you completed the law it is very complete what is in the episode it hase more stuff like the hard things women do to fullfil the law, the singing and praising, and more. Very soon will unleash them I have 8 episodes done of 12 of my series david the modern day christian. Know many things of the bible. See and you will see many things women have in the bible they donā€™t know ;D.

[quote=ā€œarikel88, post:3, topic:9100ā€]
Why they have hair, gift of birth, gift of singing, and the law.

How about Samsonā€™s hair?
How about every mammalian female being able to give birth?
How about Caruso?
How about The Supreme Court that has had ;

Of the 115 justices, 110 (95.7%) have been men. All Supreme Court justices were males until 1981, when Ronald Reagan fulfilled his 1980 campaign promise to place a woman on the Court, which he did with the appointment of Sandra Day Oā€™Connor.

and made A huge research about it took me 4 months of research. Know that very serious about it. And why women in proverbs 8-9 chapters women represent wisdom and are part of God characters. God says he is A woman, Hen mother covering his chicklings which is Israel, A mother Bear, and A mother eagle. God uses hammers, arrows, lightning, and consuming to represent himself in the bible.

Interesting that God is always represented as a man. Why is that?

The high points in the law, the equal points in the law like selling property is the one thing that makes men and women equal.

Really? Why is it that until recently married women could not inherit from their dead husband, and the estate would go the next male in line.

AFAIK, it is secular law that recognized women being equal to men!

Remember write4you many european counrties copy the law of the bible into their laws. Know that their is more information and property A women can have it their is a law that if a man dies and brother does not want to marry. The wife goes to council they remove his sandal and the women slaps that brother and she keeps the property. Know A women can have property and keep it. Many things the bible has influence the english in the magna carta and other things in laws in western culture.

And also God originally is not man or women he says he is consuming fire originally when created the universe but bear, hammer, arrows, thunder as his voice, coming as Jesus as A man, being A women who gave birth, and mother hen are things that represent him and his character for he is a mysterious God. And he only lets us know few things about all of him because he is powerful and his ways are mysterious.

Their many more things like the hardships women face in the bible and thanks to their wise decisions like rebekah treachery and things they help men to complete the law and the heart things throughout history. Women have sacrificied everything if it werenā€™t for women like Esther to save her people, women like Deoborah even though she killed, and women like thedaughter in law of Judah who lost his sons but her daughter in law trick her to sleep with him. And save the bloodline of Judah for he was old. The kingdoms of Isreal would of not existed and the state of Israel would of not of existed. Thanks to those brave women even though it brings debate and contradiction of thier actions remember Abraham lied, Jacob lied and tricked Laban and other prophets did the same in order to accomplish the will of God.

We are no one to judge he will judge it all but everything in life wether bad or good will work in the end to make great things like Israel and the path for Israel to teach and give the word of God to all. Women have important part in the will of God and his plan. Read about the plan of God that the will is to make his plan A reality.

Wrong! Women cannot have a baby without a man. Thus it takes two to make a baby. However, the man is not the one who passes a watermelon through his penis.

That is just a story and no reality to it.

As for the rest of it, the authors of the Bile had no clue about women and were only writing works of fiction. There is no truth to it.

No they did not. They may have thought they did, but it was only their interpretation of the story book.

You know, this forum is not for evangelism. It is for rational discussion and [rational] free inquiry

And you get your morals from those examples of lying to do Godā€™s Will?

Thatā€™s how people kill other people, because it is Godā€™s Will, no?

Iā€™ve heard enough. You are a dangerous individual. In your book killing is allowed if it is done in Godā€™s Will.

And that is clearly demonstrated by 3000 years of religious wars, in the name of God on both sides,because God told then it was a good idea.

1 Corinthians 11:12
For as woman came from man, so also man is born of woman. But everything comes from God.

Wrong! mriana women donā€™t need men God gave mary Jesus without intercourse. Know that women greatest error is that women copy men but God said to both to copy him women need to copy God not men. Donā€™t you see why so many transexuals in culture are rising becuase they are confused of gender No mriana iā€™m sorry to say you donā€™t know you own stuff so cultivated but mriana does not know the powerful and important stuff in the bible she doesnā€™t what God to women and rather takes what man and modern society gives and that is lies of media women obey men and buy,buy,buy sorry mriana.

Your wrong about saying you being a beatiful women say that bible authors donā€™t know anything about women sorry that bible author was God and he made women and you do not even know. A disapointment being so smart you do not know those powerful things that women help made israel that women gave birth to the savior their is A 50-50 % that women do their part in the bible and recieve their powers from God. You donā€™t know that part no everyone look at mriana she is so smart doesnā€™t know that part that show all the powerful and courageus things women have done.

Instead she believes what people and researchers say that women were kept from doing the will of God but were kept down no mriana God help all those women and gave powerful weapons to women so they could do their job and they have. If not for brave women like Esther, Deborah, and Abigail who broke the rules to save lives Israel and itā€™s kingdom would not been form and know that Religion has been the great help to women in oppression.

Their was A women pope that was seated in the catholic church ! Their women back in the time of judges that build cities. Back in those days the law for an eye for an eye existed and only the strong survive rule was the policy all the kingdoms kept in the bronza age and in the others. Women recieve itā€™s rights from religion and what roman churches establish even though they persecuted and killed. It is the way of civilization to build and pass the hard stuff. And religion gave way for women to recieve part in society so no mriana women do have amazing things.

God himself says he is like woman and woman come from him and in the bible women get do have things that only belongs to them and you donā€™t know :open_mouth: I implore you to find the real things in the bible about women and not what modern society and what women think their stuff is modern society, the third eye and other things of new age that all fall trap to and find their stuff and get thier place next to God because you mriana do not know you own things even if you think you do. Please wait A little miss mriana and I will send you the video of the cartoon and I apologize if I was too abruptive but sometimes is the only way for people to understand.

write4u you say that but really people have those war they do not understand really people have A promblem is that they think and do things by force and it is not Godā€™s fault but people fault for what they have done. Know that you say that but you are not to judge God for that he didnā€™t told the catholic church to do those things they all do those things for their own interest. It isnā€™t God fault man are violent and wish to destroy because of fear . Nope you did not understand write4u.

Iā€™m sorry, but it is you who does not understand the concept of ā€œculpabilityā€ .

You place a restriction on Godā€™s powers. You cannot claim He is all-knowing, but didnā€™t know what would happen when creating man as a violent animal from the start.

If God made man as his favorite animal, God made man violent.
He is responsible. Not even God can ā€œhave his cake and eat it tooā€.

However,
Bonobo chimpanzees are peaceful hominids. If your theory is true, they must be Godā€™s favorite creation.
btw. Bonobo society is matriarchial. That is in agreement with your theory, no?

Be happy God actually made one non-violent hominid species.
Of course ā€œmake love, not warā€ is not exactly in the biblical tradition either.

I have been involved in several interesting discussions lately involving friends asking me what I thought of the so-called ā€œCurse of Eve.ā€ This ā€œcurse,ā€ which is generally used in reference to the pain of childbirth, is assumed from the text of Genesis 3:16a.

On one side, I have had friends and colleagues argue that the pains of labor are a direct result of Eveā€™s sin, and thus all women who bear children will suffer them as a reminder of their inherent sinful nature.

As is often the case in textual interpretation, the translation used is importantā€”and in this case is a very important place to start. Letā€™s look at several of the translations available for Gen 3:16a:

• NRSV: ā€œTo the woman he said, ā€˜I will greatly increase your pangs in childbearing; in pain you shall bring forth children.ā€™ā€
  • NIV: ā€œTo the woman he said, ā€˜I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children.ā€™ā€
  • KJV: ā€œUnto the woman he said, ā€˜I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children.ā€™ā€

Sounds to me God hates women and is in process of punishing them forever, the equivalent of a ā€œliving hellā€!!!

Why do you come here and proselytize? You may want to clean up your own Pious backyard first.

End of story.

That is physically impossible. If Mary conceived Jesus without intercourse , Jesus would have been female and a clone of Mary.

Without male sperm a woman cannot conceive a male child.

The Silvery female salamander has offspring without male sperm and all her offspring are female and clones of the mother.

That is the nature of double-stranded Eukaryotic DNA. It requires both male and female genetic contribution to produce either gender as well as variety in growth potentials. That is what makes evolution via natural selection possible.

You sound like a nice person, but I am afraid you have much to learn. I hope you are young and still have time for acquiring in-depth understanding of reality.

No, write4you it is you who is young thinking women in pain when giving birth remember he did not want women or man to suffer he wanted them to live in the garden freedom and love never to feel pain. It is not Godā€™s fault and made the example " The Silvery female salamander " God created in nature and in the universe it is possible. Please do not think youā€™ve come to suffer in life your here for the special things God has for women and men and no the most of you donā€™t know. Women have A special power and iā€™m not trying to abuse but how things are wrong in the world and women and men are just growing into more transgenders and more ludicrous life is why everyone is sick. Your right man is violent but they are because it is how man survive and only the strong decide the future.

I merely quoted from the bible. What I think is not important. If you have a complaint it is with Scripture , not me.

Your God is a ā€œjealousā€ God who punishes and makes you suffer.
This is all explained in the Skeptics Annotated Bible. You should read it sometime and ā€œthinkā€ about what it has to say. It was written by people with much greater knowledge than you or I.
You are a ā€œbelieverā€ I am a ā€œnon-believerā€. They are scholars.

Where do you assume this authority to speak on Godā€™s behalf?

Oh yeah, we create our own gods in our own image, so of course you can speak of your personal god with plenty of authority.
But please keep in mind your personal vision of God has very little relevance to the others, since God comes from within the human heart and mind.

Our relationship with God is the most intimate relationship of our life, from birth to death, and it is wholly contained within your own body/mind.

You do not even know good citizen it took you 2 months to answer :open_mouth: really you do not undertsand perhaps soon you will see something I 'll show you 5 episodes of the women things of the bible are finished they are excellent and know I know more things about women singing ! women and thier hair, the most important things in the bible about women and the things God gave them and you donā€™t. Finsihing revelations of the women things their was A women who was an apostle in the bible back in the arly days of the church and no citizen it is more than you think. Women did have equal and high status and you donā€™t know young man.

Well, I did have a hint

ā€œ2 MONTHS LATERā€

The CFI out it up and I thought it was a response. Probably was too busy to pay much attention to it back then. Can you forgive me.

I have no idea what the rest of your coded message is about. Letā€™s take it back to the basics:

Read your Bible. Genesis 3:16 says ( Genesis 3:16 NIV - To the woman he said, ā€œI will make - Bible Gateway ):

Blockquote Genesis 3:16
New International Version
16 To the woman he said,
ā€œI will make your pains in childbearing very severe;
with painful labor you will give birth to children.
Your desire will be for your husband,
and he will rule over you.ā€

You really should read your Bible. God doesnā€™t like women much.

Well, you must have new version of the bible.
Iā€™ll show you the terrible things the bible allows women to suffer at the hands of ā€œbelieversā€ (almost 400 citations of women being abused).

Bible: Women

Genesis

1. God fashions a woman out of one of Adamā€™s ribs. This was necessary since Adam couldnā€™t find a ā€œhelp meetā€ in any of the animals that God made for him. 2:20-22
  2. Adam blames Eve and Eve blames the serpent. 3:12-13
  3. ā€œIn sorrow thou shalt bring forth children. ā€¦ Thy husband ā€¦ shall rule over thee.ā€
    God punishes Eve, and all women after her, with the pains of childbirth and subjection to men. 3:16
  4. Adam is also punished, although less severely. He now will have to work for a living because he ā€œhearkened unto the voiceā€ of his wife. 3:17
  5. Lamech is the first of a long line of biblical men with more than one wife. It seems that God approves of such marriages. 4:19, 23
  6. Finally, sometime in the next 800 years, Adam begat some daughters. These nameless ones are the first (and nearly the last) girls to be born in the Bible. 5:4
  7. ā€œThe male and his female ā€¦ā€ Notice that in the Bible female animals are the property of male animals, as women are the property of men. 7:2
  8. Abram makes his wife lie for him, by telling the Egyptians that she is his sister. But at least it was half-true, since she was his half-sister. Such incestuous marriages are condemned elsewhere in the Bible, but god makes an exception for Abram and Sarai. (See Genesis 17:15-16 where God blesses their marriage.) 12:13
  9. Sarai is the first of a long line of barren women who were desperate for children. (In the Bible, it is the women who are barren, never the men.) She sends Abram into her handmaid, Hagar, so that she can ā€œobtain children by her.ā€ Abram gladly complies. 16:1-4
  10. Sarah, who is about 90 years old and has gone through menopause, laughs at God when he tells her that she will have a son. She asks God if she will ā€œhave pleasureā€ with her ā€œLordā€ [Abraham], when both are so very old. God assures her that he will return and impregnate her at the appointed time. 18:11-14

moreā€¦

1. Revelation

1. Jezebel (whom God had thrown off a wall, trampled by horses, and eaten by dogs (2 Kg 9:33-37) is further reviled by John, saying ā€œthat woman Jezebelā€ taught and seduced Godā€™s ā€œservants to commit fornication.ā€ 2:20
  2. Jesus will ā€œcast her [Jezebel] into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her.ā€ 2:22
  3. Only 144,000 celibate men will be saved. (Those who were not ā€œdefiled with women.ā€) 14:1-4
  4. Drinking the wine of fornication. 14:8
  5. The great whore has ā€œcommitted fornicationā€ with all the kings on earth. Everyone else is ā€œdrunk with the wine of her fornication.ā€ She sits on a scarlet colored beast with the usual 7 heads and 10 horns. She carries a cup full of the ā€œfilthiness of her abominationsā€ and has a big sign on her forehead saying: ā€œMystery, Babylon the Great, the Mother of Harlots and Abominations of the Earth.ā€ Youā€™ll know her when you see her. 17:1-5
  6. ā€œAnd I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs.ā€ 17:6
  7. ā€œAll nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her.ā€ 18:3
  8. The ā€œgreat whoreā€ corrupted the earth with her fornication. 19:2

https://skepticsannotatedbible.com/women/long.html

I am an Atheist, but I would not dream of treating you like a ā€œgreat whoreā€.
Wake up girl, you are being used and slandered to boot by ā€œholyā€ scripture.

1 Like

Why they have hair, gift of birth, gift of singing, and the law. Know that God gave laws to protect women and made A huge research about it took me 4 months of research. Know that very serious about it. And why women in proverbs 8-9 chapters women represent wisdom and are part of God characters. God says he is A woman, Hen mother covering his chicklings which is Israel, A mother Bear, and A mother eagle. God uses hammers, arrows, lightning, and consuming to represent himself in the bible. The high points in the law, the equal points in the law like selling property is the one thing that makes men and women equal.

Women and men can own slaves well those are equal parts of the law of moses. And the low status parts in the law like only men can file for divorce, men can go to war women canā€™t, women canā€™t be priestess, women canā€™t be judges in court systems , and women canā€™t be queens but their have been one exception of one women been queen in Israel history in 2 kings book. Also it explains the heart why the heart to have the heart God wants for it we must have 6 things.

The laws of genesis 1:26-28 and another one in genesis which are his commandments, the other is the law of moses written your heart, later how love is fulfillment of the law jesus says. The section will reveal what is the will of the lord and it is his commandments psalm 40:8 his laws are in your heart and so his will is his commandments and all of it the laws, prophecies, and what is his word is his commandments. So what else does he says are his commandments in order to complete the law he gave in genesis and the mosaic law ? He said fulfill them you love god and your neighbor and you will fulfill the law. Simple as that to have the heart of A child matthew 18:2-4 youw ant to enter heaven you must be like A child. What is the will 1 Thessalonians 5:18 to give thanks, tohave A heart of A child, A heart of thanks, to have the laws of genesis, and the law of moses and another 2 things more.

And fulfill them with love and love thy father and neighbors you completed the law it is very complete what is in the episode it hase more stuff like the hard things women do to fullfil the law, the singing and praising, and more.