True meaning of the "Fruit" from the Tree Of Knowledge.

We all know the story of the woman tricked by a Snake into partaking a fruit from the forbidden Tree of Knowledge. After researching deeply this subject I have only one conclusion: First of all, almost every time the word “knowing” appears in the Old Testament it was clearly intended to express sexual intercourse between people. Before the Snake/Tree ordeal apparently Eve was unable to become pregnant and procreate. After the Tree ordeal Eve became pregnant but her lifespan was reduced to 120 years from what might have been thousands of years. The “snake” clearly was Enki and his son, Ningishzidda, whose symbol was always a double helix DNA. The “Lord” who denied Eve of the ability to bear offspring was Enki’s brother, Enlil. Any which way I look at this I am faced with the reality that the so called Evil Serpent weve been conditioned tobelieve is actually the benevolent creator of Humanity. I dont see many Christians going for this idea. But its something i deeply think on. And to top it off, Enki and Enlil were astronaut travelers to Earth from a distant planet… 450,000 years ago…

Before the Snake/Tree ordeal apparently Eve was unable to become pregnant and procreate.
Wow. Really? Genuine question, what serious Bible reading I've done is decades old (if you don't count randomly opening the book and seeing if the paragraphs I alight on turn my stomach, and more times than not it does, so I'm reassured that abandoning that thing has been good for me.).

Lausten can you support that statement - would love to see the words that’s taken from.

But then I’d also love to see proof that Jesus helped make a child, that was the most exciting urban rumor I’d heard in a long time. Unfortunately, no one has come up any real evidence, funny notion it remains.

Lausten can you support that statement – would love to see the words that’s taken from. -- CC
He was doing fine with "knowing" and the stuff about Eve's age and having babies, that's been said many times, many ways. Then out of nowhere, "The “snake” clearly was Enki and his son". He (or she) didn't really prepare us for that. Some new definition of "clearly" maybe? I'd love at least a few notes backing this up:
After researching deeply this subject I have only one conclusion -- ninigiku
True meaning of the “Fruit” from the Tree Of Knowledge.
This is a very simple metaphor. Clearly this refers to a chromosome mutation which produced Homo Sapiens, a great ape with a large brain and greater intellect, able to acquire greater knowledge than any other animal on earth.

The evidence that human chromosome 2 is a fusion of two of the common ancestor’s chromosomes is overwhelming.

This ape, instead of needing to follow the rules of nature like other apes, was able to shape nature to it’s own purposes. The result is that Homo Sapiens exiled themselves from Paradise, the state of innocence and harmony with nature. This split of humans with the natural world has returned to haunt us today. The price you pay for not paying sufficient respect for Mother Nature.

There is nothing mysterious or alien about this evolutionary accident. Given the prior evidence of the evolutionary process and progress, it was perhaps inevitable that based on the chromosomes in our common ancestor, a mutation might result in the emergence of Homo Sapiens.

We are not quite sure when this happened, but only humans have the single, larger, mutated chromosome. All other great apes have one more pair of chromosomes than humans.