Where does math fit into life?

That’s kinda funny, I’ve had a life long losing argument with humanity, “worship” is weird way of putting it.
Nah,
{but if you want to get down to the nitty gritty of that } if I worship anything, it’s my body and my inner being, my intellect, curiosity, along with my sensuality & sensibilities and the amazing ride I’ve been blessed enough to have experienced.

Nope, you are still missing the point, fortunately on my walk with Maddy I came up with another approach to try explaining.

Like, of course, I love the scientific journey of discovery and piecing together bits of information as it’s accumulated over time. The intellectual endeavor is awesome and fun.

But my lifelong focus has been on understanding the relationships between the me, myself, and I, along with their relationships to the situations I’m constantly interacting with. The various “struggles” between our flesh and our spirit (which go way beyond simply the sexual), between what we want to be and what we are, and making that work for us as we live our day to days.

And perhaps most importantly, as the ideas are maturing, is ‘our’ relationship with the information ‘we’ acquire during our lifetimes.

Which is what brings me to the profundity of explicitly recognizing and learning to appreciate the Human Mindscape ~ Physical Reality divide. It offers a benchmark and a sense of sober humility in the face of infinite creation, that way too lacking these days.